Eating meat is good

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Re: Eating meat is good

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:41 am

kek is a popular term among people who are racist, I think. So I was telling him to get out in the world and bang a black chick so he could see that it's all pink on the inside or something like that. Metaphors man.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:kek is a popular term among people who are racist, I think. So I was telling him to get out in the world and bang a black chick so he could see that it's all pink on the inside or something like that. Metaphors man.

:lol: You don't know anything about beans then, mmkay.

Don't be a racist, go and bang a black chick! The more you know! :lol: Ridiculous nonsense.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire Of Wallstreet.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 am

Also among people who spend too much time on the internet. Like there are people out there in the world who think that it's a special thing to know about the latest memes before other people know. Like internet hipsters, taking pride in some shit that no one in the outside world gives a shit about.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Also among people who spend too much time on the internet. Like there are people out there in the world who think that it's a special thing to know about the latest memes before other people know. Like internet hipsters, taking pride in some shit that no one in the outside world gives a shit about.

Noted, I'm so glad you're here to educate us all on the world that I don't know what this place would be like without you.

According to Mr. Reasonable, don't be racist and bang a black chick. 8) He probably has started an entire school of philosophy which will eventually be called racial sexual ethics. :-& There's a book in the waiting for you Mr. Reasonable as I can just see it now on the horizon.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire Of Wallstreet.

Previous

Return to Philosophy