Feeling a bit debatey.

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

Re: Feeling a bit debatey.

Postby Tab » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Because I'm a teacher. Natural dictator.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby Stoic Guardian » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Ahh I see... I being a grade schooler interested in politics (shocking i know) would often state this in class.
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary

Postby Tab » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:05 pm

I feel a grudge-match coming on... :o
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby Stoic Guardian » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:09 pm

So when are we starting this thing?
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
Stoic Guardian

Postby Tab » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

When Pav wakes up and flips.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby Tab » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 am

I've Pm'd pav to do the moderator magic, so we should be up and running in no time.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby Stoic Guardian » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:24 am

*coughs*

Stoic Guardian

Postby Tab » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 am

Lol. If you think this is bad, just wait until the voting starts. Or doesn't, if you see what I mean.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby PavlovianModel146 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:38 am

It's been an extremely busy week, sorry about that.

This is actually my first visit to ILP since the PM was sent, nevertheless, the thread has been created and Tab will post first pursuant to the result of the coin toss.

My apologies for the delay.
"Love is the gravity of the Soul" - Abstract -/-/1988 - 3/11/2013 R.I.P

PavlovianModel146
Ringing The Bell

Postby Tab » Mon May 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Well, that's me done for democracy. Didn't even break a sweat.

PavlovianModel146 wrote:Are you up for a rematch after this one is done, Tab?

Ready when you are my friend.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby James L Walker » Mon May 14, 2012 5:34 pm

I want to debate! :)
"The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual crime."
-Max Stirner-

"Laws are made by governments and are enforced by violence." - Leo Tolstoy-

"I am a disciple of chaos. I like to watch civilization burn and despair." - By Me

"Propaganda of the deed." - Bonnot Gang 1912

"My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet airplane. My son's son will ride a camel just like my father before him."- Arab Peak Oil Proverb

"Civilization is nothing more than a globalized overly worshipped farm where the owners violently and oppressively domesticate other human beings like enslaved cattle enforcing the direction of their labors for their own individual profit."- Random Anarcho Primitivist
James L Walker
Loki

Postby Tab » Mon May 14, 2012 6:23 pm

You don't have the time.

Unless of course you want to debate parental responsibility.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby Stoic Guardian » Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm

:lol:

Stoic Guardian

Previous

Return to Challenges