Vote on Democracy Vs. Dictators

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

Re: Vote on Democracy Vs. Dictators

Postby Tab » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Lol, no I back-dated it so that the Weak State post would appear at the top of my blog. I'm not that competitive. :lol:
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby Stoic Guardian » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 am

Well technically it wouldn't have been cheating anyhow.
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary

Postby Tab » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 am

It's pretty much why I like debating, even if I lose, I usually get a decent blog post out of it.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby Stoic Guardian » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 am

You up for another debate?
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
Stoic Guardian

Postby Tab » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:19 am

I think I've got one with Pav when he's got his RL sorted out, but after that sure.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby PavlovianModel146 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am

Tab wrote:I think I've got one with Pav when he's got his RL sorted out, but after that sure.

Can we go with next week, Monday as a Tentative start date?

By the way, I answered your question in your SS thread.
"Love is the gravity of the Soul" - Abstract -/-/1988 - 3/11/2013 R.I.P

PavlovianModel146
Ringing The Bell

Postby Tab » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 am

Super.
Click Logo For Blog
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby barcelonic » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 pm

hey i've been away - am i supposed to be judging this one ye?

If so you should know that I won't be available from July 2nd to about July 20th -ish. With that in mind you might want to find another judge. Let me know though as soon as u can guys, thanks :)

Or i can judge when i get back - after all, its not like the posts r going anywhere. :)
truth and socratic truth // scientists should not believe everything is knowable // i wanna know how all this happened but i know I never can
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
barcelonic

Postby Stoic Guardian » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 pm

What? This votes been over for over a month.

Stoic Guardian

Postby barcelonic » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 am

Stoic Guardian wrote:What? This votes been over for over a month.

sry i meant the upcoing one about death penalty extension
truth and socratic truth // scientists should not believe everything is knowable // i wanna know how all this happened but i know I never can
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
barcelonic

Postby PavlovianModel146 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 am

It's temporarily on hold. Tab's playing video games, lol.
"Love is the gravity of the Soul" - Abstract -/-/1988 - 3/11/2013 R.I.P

PavlovianModel146
Ringing The Bell

Postby barcelonic » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:50 am

oh thats cool lol me too :)

nah im actually busy preparing a little getaway so can't promise a great deal of forum activity over the next few weeks.
barcelonic

Postby Moreno » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:45 am

I want to vote for a dictator that demands the people share power with him or her.
I want a consensus dicatorship.
Moreno
ILP Legend

Postby barcelonic » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Moreno wrote:I want to vote for a dictator that demands the people share power with him or her.
I want a consensus dicatorship.

Lol :)

Ye & i want a lapdance from Heidi Klum :D
barcelonic

Previous

Return to Challenges