Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:16 pm

Question: is it your opinion, based on Revelation, experience, and religious insight, that if we manage to attain higher levels of consciousness, concurrently- develop into higher type beings and evolve into higher utopia worlds?
Inversely, failing that, may wedevolve/reincarnated into the lower end of being, and teleport into the worlds of lower, animal bodies, and proceed from there, again?


The essential difference between determinism and free will plays into this in some way. If Karmic stranglehold keeps us strangled through having to clear intergenerational debt way back to our earliest sinners, how is that compatible with the view that physically manifested evolutionary change does coincide with psychics and spiritual advance? Does it argue reasonably that up to and including AI the evolutionary pattern continues along the same lines of development?

I added this backward, in line with reversed inductive reasoning, as that is the only way it can be discovered by science?
Last edited by Meno_ on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5488
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:30 pm

Meno_ wrote:Question: is it your opinion, based on Revelation, experience, and religious insight, that if we manage to attain higher levels of consciousness, concurrently- develop into higher type beings and evolve into higher utopia worlds?
Inversely, failing that, may wedevolve/reincarnated into the lower end of being, and teleport into the worlds of lower, animal bodies, and proceed from there, again?
I think it is much more likely that we repeat the patterns. Were we a thug in this life, we come back as a thug. You have to learn from the pattern itself. There's this justice version of Karma and reincarnation, where you come back on the other side of whatever coin you are on: perp comes back as victim, etc. Nah, you stuck in a pattern, that's the pattern that you gotta unravel, though most don't have the breadth to.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:37 pm

We incarnate to gather puzzle pieces and maps of a bigger cosmic enigma out there. Learning runs best when we feel immense, eternal, everlasting joy. And there's lots of opportunities in life to collect those upgrades, to further personify and enhance God's mind and imagination towards the realizing of all alien possibilities, from the lowest to the highest. So if life's too painful, try to justify a devil haunted existence by building something in your personality that can carry you to your next life, to your next incarnation.
RaptorWizard ~ The Gale Force Tyranny Cosmos viewtopic.php?f=10&t=195061
Secret Garden viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194124
Buddha Unleashed viewtopic.php?f=25&t=195208
Nihilus Harnesses Yoda Wisdom viewtopic.php?f=5&t=195214
Kazaam viewtopic.php?f=5&t=195203
I'm Lugia Prototype XD001 in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (Ultimate Weapon, Final Annihilator), the Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, and the SuperUnknown mysteries of the Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Banette ghost doll makes Me Red with Pikachu, Sabrina. Saddle shaped cosmos grows 4ever Infin Champion with Red (Raptors (Red/Eagun) + Warriors (Gold/Infin). Existence is entirely Imaginary, and will never stop expanding and improving!
User avatar
Exuberant Teleportation
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm
Location: Caterpie Clair Clarity Anakin

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Ierrellus » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:00 pm

We humans have arrived at a point in our history of development in which we can alter our evolution. We are becoming the manipulators of erstwhile genetic determinism. No one seems to see God in Nature, since Nature appears vulnerable to our devices. We forget we are integral parts of the natural world. If we destroy the natural world, we will die along with what used to sustain us. Evolution is a deterministic force; so is devolution--no karma involved, just natural outcomes.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12718
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:56 pm

Ierrellus wrote: No one seems to see God in Nature, since Nature appears vulnerable to our devices. .
We're one facet of nature and nature has been doing things to other parts of natural all along. Not that I am not horrified by many things we are doing, but I don't think our abilities mean that God is not in nature.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Karpel Tunnel,

I think it is much more likely that we repeat the patterns. Were we a thug in this life, we come back as a thug. You have to learn from the pattern itself. There's this justice version of Karma and reincarnation, where you come back on the other side of whatever coin you are on: perp comes back as victim, etc. Nah, you stuck in a pattern, that's the pattern that you gotta unravel, though most don't have the breadth to.


...perp comes back as victim, etc.


Is the purpose of reincarnation to suffer or to become enlightened albeit suffering can lead to enlightenment?
I know that you are not saying that it is Your version but the justice version of Karma would certainly become kind of muddied there. What are we to say to the victim: "You had this coming to you as a result of your last life. Now deal with it!" That kind of justice sounds more to me like revenge, like "an eye for an eye. I wonder how many would think that we owe the victim any compassion and understanding within this "light"? Does this really balance the books?

I think it stands to reason, if there even could be such a thing as reincarnation, that we might be born into an altogether different family. It could be a completely different ballgame. Could this thug not escape his so-called karmic justice? How fair and just would it be if he was born into the same kind of life and again did not have a chance to evolve. My thinking might be wrong here since even thugs and perps lol are capable of positive transformation.

This newly, born human being could evolve into an entirely different person with a different character and personality. His psychological and historical patterns, his brain chemistry, his physiology ~~ all of that could be like a tabula rasa in this existence insofar as his other life was concerned, even though I do not believe that we are born as tabula rasas, due to family history, genes, all of that baggage, et cetera.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.”
― Heraclitus
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15585
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Meno_ » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:50 pm

karpel tunnel ,


"Nah, you stuck in a pattern, that's the pattern that you gotta unravel, though most don't have the breadth to."

It appears kind of unfair, but as it stands, Karmic responsibility goes back to forefathers, some of whom have not had their consciessness cleared, so the current holder of that awareness inherits the responsibility, and it is likely that every generational recurrance heavies the load as it were, because moral awareness of it, increases the liability for it. the feelings of being morally and psychically stuck, needs increasing power to will a reversal. The patrern set initially by thousands and thousands of years of negative patterns , reduce the problem into the 'original sin', and most religions forgive that as basis for responsibility for it. this shift from eastern religions is what is at the root of a mistaken ontological preception. it enhances the futility and the gravity of trying to get unstuck.



Exuberant Teleportation,



"We incarnate to gather puzzle pieces and maps of a bigger cosmic enigma out there. Learning runs best when we feel immense, eternal, everlasting joy."

This goes hand in glove with the idea of reductive determination, reversely and inductively. we find simpler and short cutted ways of skipping the intengibles, for simply we must guess what was on our forebearers mind. reduction shifts from ontological to phenominological basically unintentionally, as a cinsequence of diminishing intergenerational lapses of set memory. intuitive understanding tries to overcome this lapse.


Irrellus,


"We humans have arrived at a point in our history of development in which we can alter our evolution. We are becoming the manipulators"


Exactly. Our manipulation is a natural part of coping with the lapsed mamory, and are on the verge of recovery. we may not only expand our sets of partially differentiated and specialized memory, which tends to actually effect more and more uncertainty in the psychic sense, but actually degrade the natural plans for humanity, but even undecipher the loss of ontological certainty which has de signed, de differentiated understanding.
It ultimately plans to partially reintegrate lost variables, so that a meaningful understanding can take place.


Arcturus Descending,


No, You are not wrong!


"Is the purpose of reincarnation to suffer or to become enlightened albeit suffering can lead to enlightenment?"


The reason we suffer is , because we can not learn of our mistakes, because we have forgotten them. with advance in memory retention, we can increasingly come to be able to analyze what is behind this being stuck in a limbo, or a Bardo like existance. psychics and people possessing abilities in past life regression are more able to help with these issues, but in very uncertain ways.
enlightenment has been achieved by some, even in one lifetime, as rare it has occured. but it is indeed a truism that being stuck even for millions of reincarnations is more likely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------
what about ideas concerning the perimeters of this discussion, into the affective fear of people who do hold to possibilities of human retrogression into lower species of possibility ?, Cliches abound that expressions such as 'behaving like an animal' has been around for a long streches of time. Does this expression give a kind of premordial affectivity, to a real possibilities that physical attributions of psychic demonitions may actually take place as a devolutionary process?

Some are of the opinion that the artist is way ahead in describing futuristic motives, Brueghel's paintings describe just such a state of affairs. The human embryo does exhibit all phenotypes of species in it's brief nine month journey toward human resemblance. Is it conceivable that it can actually physically devolve and live very hell like brief unknown intervals of preconscious awareness, as retributive to Karmic payback?
can such be ascribed merely to a retro science fiction over imaginative childish expressive fear of the unknown?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5488
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:08 am

Arcturus Descending wrote:Is the purpose of reincarnation to suffer or to become enlightened albeit suffering can lead to enlightenment?
I think it is more mechanical than that. It's not for something, not teleological, but because of something. I do think one can learn and break the pattern.
I know that you are not saying that it is Your version but the justice version of Karma would certainly become kind of muddied there. What are we to say to the victim: "You had this coming to you as a result of your last life. Now deal with it!"
That happens with regularity, unfortunately. A crime added to a crime.


That kind of justice sounds more to me like revenge, like "an eye for an eye. I wonder how many would think that we owe the victim any compassion and understanding within this "light"? Does this really balance the books?
I can imagine that being the victim might give one understanding and the next time one has power one is more likely to not abuse. Fine. But I don't think that's what's happening. People are stuck in patterns, why would they suddnely incarnate with the opposite problem.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Meno_ » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:16 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Arcturus Descending wrote:Is the purpose of reincarnation to suffer or to become enlightened albeit suffering can lead to enlightenment?
I think it is more mechanical than that. It's not for something, not teleological, but because of something. I do think one can learn and break the pattern.
I know that you are not saying that it is Your version but the justice version of Karma would certainly become kind of muddied there. What are we to say to the victim: "You had this coming to you as a result of your last life. Now deal with it!"
That happens with regularity, unfortunately. A crime added to a crime.


That kind of justice sounds more to me like revenge, like "an eye for an eye. I wonder how many would think that we owe the victim any compassion and understanding within this "light"? Does this really balance the books?
I can imagine that being the victim might give one understanding and the next time one has power one is more likely to not abuse. Fine. But I don't think that's what's happening. People are stuck in patterns, why would they suddnely incarnate with the opposite problem.

Ddo sudden reversals of consciousness occur in the psyche of the enlightened? there may occur such an overwheming critical reappraisement that an absolute shorcut makes things perfectly clear. the victimhood of jesus still holds the victimizers stuck in the familiar pattern of requiring victims to alley responsibility from themselves, whatever the karmic debt may consist of.

Dostoevski clarifies this , reducing victimhood to it's absolute, and with absolute certainty in Brothers Karamazov, asserts that if Jesus came back, he would have to be crucified again. The separation between the real and the simulated needs to be kept apart, and that is reductive to effects between the willful form for reasons to enlightenment and the mechanical ones.

Didn't Jesus say , forgive them for they do not know of what they are doing? they have been too detemined to think otherwise.
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5488
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Ierrellus » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:34 pm

For me reincarnation provides a more moral concept of afterlife for whatever part of us lives beyond brain death than does heaven or hell. Although reincarnation or reward and punishment both rely on a concept of karma, any extension of existence after death would seem to run counter to deterministic evolution in which all matter is reclaimed as fuel for further life. Seeing this determinism as teleological is a mental claim about physical events. It seems to answer a needed human question--justice, if not here --where?
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12718
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Meno_ wrote:Ddo sudden reversals of consciousness occur in the psyche of the enlightened?
Whose version of enlightenment? Much of what gets called enlightenment is a purging of the natural flows of the self. They don't actually resolve anything, they use mental technologies to utterly suppress and dump out poritions of themselves. They are barely human after this - or, as often happens, the stuff they've pushed down comes flying back out and they sexually use many of their followers or just being in their presence is oppressive to anyone not so indoctrinated they can still feel.

Didn't Jesus say , forgive them for they do not know of what they are doing? they have been too detemined to think otherwise.
Which is basically a guilt trip. Another way for us to fail at being as loving as Jesus, who showed us that love is victimhood. Of course, that's not true, it isn't. That's not love, it's self-hate.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:15 pm

One drawback of reincarnation as I see it is that it allows us, gives us the mindset, to postpone growing up, working toward maturity, learning and doing the ethical and moral things which we can be doing in this life. After all, what do we have but the present moment.

If we do not get it right in this life ~ so what! We have the next one and the next one and the next one. It is like putting ourselves on a shelf for another time.

Perhaps I am wrong. But I wonder if those who do firmly believe in reincarnation think in this way at times.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15585
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:05 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:One drawback of reincarnation as I see it is that it allows us, gives us the mindset, to postpone growing up, working toward maturity, learning and doing the ethical and moral things which we can be doing in this life. After all, what do we have but the present moment.

If we do not get it right in this life ~ so what! We have the next one and the next one and the next one. It is like putting ourselves on a shelf for another time.

Perhaps I am wrong. But I wonder if those who do firmly believe in reincarnation think in this way at times.
Any belief system can be gamed, but generally in the East reincarnation is coupled with the idea that people are suffering: suffering physical and emotional pain, suffering separation from the SElf or God, or separation from others, or from being aligned with one's purpose. The religion provides a solution and the problem provides the motivation. It's kind of Western to think that the religion should provide a kind of whip.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm

I am not sure but does any of what you wrote change what I wrote?

Many can still see Reincarnation as a way of postponing the struggling and honestly looking at their selves and seeing what they need to do in order to change their lives and live quality ones. I can see though the hope that reincarnation can bring to those who see that they have no way out, no matter they do, because of poverty or where they live, et cetera. Perhaps that is all that they have to hang onto.

I was basically speaking about those woe-begotten, apathetic, lazy creatures who do not want to lift a finger to help their selves.
Is that too harsh for you?
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15585
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:I am not sure but does any of what you wrote change what I wrote?
Yes. As I said, people are presented not just with reincarnation, but with the idea that they are suffering and most people can notice that suffering is a large part of life. Reincarnation is an extension of that suffering. The idea in Hinduism is to, eventually, end the suffering and the cycle of death and reincarnation. For example.

I was basically speaking about those woe-begotten, apathetic, lazy creatures who do not want to lift a finger to help their selves.
Is that too harsh for you?
No, but I don't see them affected by any belief system very much. There are a lot of couch potato Christians, for example, and they've got one shot.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Karma is a way of artificially convincing us to submit to a god trolling system. We don't need to try and so called please a god that demands a jungle cycle ritualistically cleanse our life of dangers by falling in line with his wishes. What if that good luck which came to you later would've just come to you anyway regardless of whether or not you acted virtuously in such a so called manor, at least in accordance with this evil god's ideals?
RaptorWizard ~ The Gale Force Tyranny Cosmos viewtopic.php?f=10&t=195061
Secret Garden viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194124
Buddha Unleashed viewtopic.php?f=25&t=195208
Nihilus Harnesses Yoda Wisdom viewtopic.php?f=5&t=195214
Kazaam viewtopic.php?f=5&t=195203
I'm Lugia Prototype XD001 in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (Ultimate Weapon, Final Annihilator), the Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, and the SuperUnknown mysteries of the Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Banette ghost doll makes Me Red with Pikachu, Sabrina. Saddle shaped cosmos grows 4ever Infin Champion with Red (Raptors (Red/Eagun) + Warriors (Gold/Infin). Existence is entirely Imaginary, and will never stop expanding and improving!
User avatar
Exuberant Teleportation
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm
Location: Caterpie Clair Clarity Anakin

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby promethean75 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:28 pm

here's one problem with the concept of karma. say you have someone who has earned some bad karma. he gets his wallet stolen. those who believe in karma say 'karma's a bitch... and you deserved it.' but then what happens to the karma of the guy who stole the wallet? does he get bad karma, or was he just passively participating in restoring the karmic balance?

see where this is going? if misfortune is caused by another human being, and karma exists, the person involved in administering the misfortune couldn't be both participating in bad karmic acts as well as be a medium for the karmic justice and/or balance that's restored.

it would be a perpetual causal system of karmic acts, each one as necessary as the last. and this would mean that whatever the guy did who got his wallet stolen, was also necessary; he, himself, was actively participating in restoring karma, somewhere, somehow, to somebody.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:13 am

promethean75 wrote:here's one problem with the concept of karma. say you have someone who has earned some bad karma. he gets his wallet stolen. those who believe in karma say 'karma's a bitch... and you deserved it.' but then what happens to the karma of the guy who stole the wallet? does he get bad karma, or was he just passively participating in restoring the karmic balance?

see where this is going? if misfortune is caused by another human being, and karma exists, the person involved in administering the misfortune couldn't be both participating in bad karmic acts as well as be a medium for the karmic justice and/or balance that's restored.

it would be a perpetual causal system of karmic acts, each one as necessary as the last. and this would mean that whatever the guy did who got his wallet stolen, was also necessary; he, himself, was actively participating in restoring karma, somewhere, somehow, to somebody.
Well, that's pretty much the idea, that it's a perpetual chain of Karmic events. So, yes, the next person's problematic attitude does end up, in that belief system, serving a good purpose. It's supposed to be an inevitable process where the problematic behavior attracts something that teaches one the problem with the attitude.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Does evolution and karmic debt jive?

Postby Meno_ » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
promethean75 wrote:here's one problem with the concept of karma. say you have someone who has earned some bad karma. he gets his wallet stolen. those who believe in karma say 'karma's a bitch... and you deserved it.' but then what happens to the karma of the guy who stole the wallet? does he get bad karma, or was he just passively participating in restoring the karmic balance?

see where this is going? if misfortune is caused by another human being, and karma exists, the person involved in administering the misfortune couldn't be both participating in bad karmic acts as well as be a medium for the karmic justice and/or balance that's restored.

it would be a perpetual causal system of karmic acts, each one as necessary as the last. and this would mean that whatever the guy did who got his wallet stolen, was also necessary; he, himself, was actively participating in restoring karma, somewhere, somehow, to somebody.
Well, that's pretty much the idea, that it's a perpetual chain of Karmic events. So, yes, the next person's problematic attitude does end up, in that belief system, serving a good purpose. It's supposed to be an inevitable process where the problematic behavior attracts something that teaches one the problem with the attitude.



Yes the karmic chain is both, attributable to both: good and bad karma, and whether a participant gains good or bad results from the inheritance of karmic debt depends on various ideas, experiences, and commonality from which such expresses mainline effects.

Is this not at least similar to ethical and moral remifications at least from points of view of Western states of mind?

At the crossroads of modernity in Europe, with various influxes of behaviorist dilemmas from religious, political and identity politics straining the comprehension of the so called liberated man, a moral compass had to be re-calibrated, with Nietzche becoming the epitome of freeing man from his illusions of moral debt.

But, N paid a heavy price, for by surcharging the appearent for the essential, he played a retributive game of placing illusions preforward to it's essential nature, using Faustian deception to rob it from it's essential ethos.

What he did was a popular resection of partially derived prescriptions for underlying structural basis of Greco-Roman ideality, and used local Germanic myth to disassociate general (Catholic) ideals for the idea of stealing it.

This process was nothing else but catering to the effects of.protestations in general, and partially braking it away from absolute authority. He did pay anyway price. for unlike Luther, he segmented general ontological morality, whereas German protestants used ethical considerarions

Karma and evolution both work with debt, evolution and devolution in the Western sense are both. Omparable to constructive and devonstructive processes.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5488
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum


Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exuberant Teleportation