Joker Complaint Thread- Carleas Please Read.

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Joker Complaint Thread- Carleas Please Read.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun May 15, 2016 2:35 pm

zinnat wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:
Only_Humean wrote:For someone so nihilist and cynical, HaHaHa seems awfully whiny about how unfair the power structures oppress his special creative gifts and unique insights.

It's a site, with rules and standards. If you can't meet them, there are plenty of less demanding places.

Yeah, you hate and despise me. Tell us something we don't already know.

By the way, who are included on these WE?
Can you name them!

With love,
Sanjay

The public observing audience of ILP of course.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby zinnat » Sun May 15, 2016 4:33 pm

HaHaHa wrote:The public observing audience of ILP of course.

And, how you concluded that they all are included in your so called we?

with love,
sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Only_Humean » Tue May 17, 2016 10:35 am

HaHaHa wrote:
Only_Humean wrote:For someone so nihilist and cynical, HaHaHa seems awfully whiny about how unfair the power structures oppress his special creative gifts and unique insights.

It's a site, with rules and standards. If you can't meet them, there are plenty of less demanding places.

I certainly don't. Why should I? It implies some sort of unhealthy attachment or importance.

The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface.
- Brian Eno
Only_Humean
ILP Legend

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue May 17, 2016 11:45 am

Lol, it is as though while he plays unfairly that he expects fairness in return. Which, as I tell the devil from time to time, is gullible and naive. I make friends everywhurr. :D
(Reality isn't so kind. Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...) As long as you don’t get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain.

(Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.)

What do you think? To tell you the truth... I worry too much about what others think of me. I hate that side of me... That's why I didn't want anyone to get to know me. I wanted to hide that side of myself. I hate it.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue May 17, 2016 12:44 pm

zinnat wrote:
And, how you concluded that they all are included in your so called we?

with love,
sanjay

Well, you're here, aren't you?
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue May 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Only_Humean wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:

I certainly don't. Why should I? It implies some sort of unhealthy attachment or importance.

No attachment, yet you address me here, why?

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue May 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Random Factor wrote:Lol, it is as though while he plays unfairly that he expects fairness in return. Which, as I tell the devil from time to time, is gullible and naive. I make friends everywhurr. :D

Sshhh... silly wabbit.....

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue May 17, 2016 1:14 pm

HaHaHa wrote:
Random Factor wrote:Lol, it is as though while he plays unfairly that he expects fairness in return. Which, as I tell the devil from time to time, is gullible and naive. I make friends everywhurr. :D

The Phred has spoken.
(Reality isn't so kind. Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...) As long as you don’t get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain.

(Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.)

What do you think? To tell you the truth... I worry too much about what others think of me. I hate that side of me... That's why I didn't want anyone to get to know me. I wanted to hide that side of myself. I hate it.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue May 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Random Factor wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:

The Phred has spoken.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue May 17, 2016 3:07 pm

The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby zinnat » Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 am

HaHaHa wrote:Well, you're here, aren't you?

Yes, i am certainly here but i am neither included in your below mentioned us or we.

HaHaHa wrote:Yeah, you hate and despise me. Tell us something we don't already know.

I disagree with your views about him. That is why i asked for clarification of your we.

with love,
sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed May 18, 2016 3:49 pm

I'm gone for one day and everybody resorts to nitpicking.

Damn nitpickers.....

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Only_Humean » Thu May 19, 2016 2:14 pm

HaHaHa wrote:
Only_Humean wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:Yeah, you hate and despise me. Tell us something we don't already know.

No attachment, yet you address me here, why?

I address dozens of people on here that I neither hate nor adore. I'll save my emotions for people who affect my life, thanks :)

The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface.
- Brian Eno
Only_Humean
ILP Legend

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu May 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Only_Humean wrote:
I address dozens of people on here that I neither hate nor adore. I'll save my emotions for people who affect my life, thanks :)

Hmm, I am sensing some deep animosity hidden under some publicly displayed indifference....... :-k

Mictlantecuhtli

Previous

Return to Meta