Maniacal Mongoose needs help.

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Maniacal Mongoose needs help.

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:43 am

Architect, please show me my keys for upgrades and patches.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Maniacal Mongoose needs help.

Postby Carleas » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:50 pm

User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi

Postby WendyDarling » Thu May 05, 2016 1:55 am

No Tripod, I loathe technology.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu May 05, 2016 2:05 pm

(Reality isn't so kind. Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...) As long as you don’t get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain.

(Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.)

What do you think? To tell you the truth... I worry too much about what others think of me. I hate that side of me... That's why I didn't want anyone to get to know me. I wanted to hide that side of myself. I hate it.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Thu May 05, 2016 2:09 pm

:romance-heartbeating:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Return to Meta