A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Postby BrandonU » Mon May 02, 2016 2:36 am

I'm new to the site and I am unable to choose an avatar. Any picture on my computer is too large and no picture off of the web will fit either. How do I fix this to where a picture can meet the special requirements?
BrandonU

Re: Avatar?

Postby Steve Rhoades » Tue May 03, 2016 4:28 am

Have a smaller head.

Drinking too much booze can swell the head. Also being Irish. Irish drunks have it the worst.

So don't be either a lush or Irish. Smaller Head = Smaller Pic.
Steve Rhoades

Re: Avatar?

Postby Chakra Superstar » Tue May 03, 2016 6:09 am

BrandonU wrote:I'm new to the site and I am unable to choose an avatar. Any picture on my computer is too large and no picture off of the web will fit either. How do I fix this to where a picture can meet the special requirements?

Hi Brandon, In the avatar section of your profile it says the avatar must be max width: 130 pixels, max height: 130 pixels and max file size: 44 KB.

If you haven't got a graphics program on your computer, do a search for 'online graphic resizing' and you'll find sites like this: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Note: Even if you shrink the file down to under 130 x 130 px proportions, the file might still be over 44 KB so it may not work. If so, keep making the dimensions smaller until you get it under 44 KB.
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Return to Meta