Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Steve Rhoades » Fri May 06, 2016 12:23 am

A lot of the posts here involve extreme sexusl frustration, you see it in posters like Ecmandu, Phyllo, Ha Ha Ha.

Can we have a section just dedicated to Sexual frustrations and outbursts soliciting pity sex and explaining frustrations at the paradox of not getting any?

We can also put the made up stories by Mr. Reasonable about brmeing a make believe Casanova there (not much difference between him and Ecmandu, hard to judge who is more pathetic actually).
Steve Rhoades
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 3:21 am

Steven,

Why don't you start a thread letting them blow off steam, until Carleas considers your worthy request. I recommend it as a Rant Extraordinaire Sub-section Forum, different yet the same. Different because there won't be one woman entering it not even to check it out...ever. :evilfun: The same in that "every" one will check it out. O:)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7527
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 06, 2016 4:49 am

Direct quote from one of ecmandu's posts...

"There is no such thing as pity sex, mercy sex or nice girl syndrome" "why ?" Because guys love to fuck nice people!!!" "It's propaganda from the FEMALE SEXUAL BLACKMAIL SYSTEM"

You're a pussy whipped douchbag!!!

The female blackmail system is social, emotional and sexual !!

It causes one million suicides every fucking year shithead. ...!! So troll somewhere else pussywhipped asshole!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10438
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 06, 2016 5:00 am

Ecmandu wrote:Direct quote from one of ecmandu's posts...

"There is no such thing as pity sex, mercy sex or nice girl syndrome" "why ?" Because guys love to fuck nice people!!!" "It's propaganda from the FEMALE SEXUAL BLACKMAIL SYSTEM"

You're a pussy whipped douchbag!!!

The female blackmail system is social, emotional and sexual !!

It causes one million suicides every fucking year shithead. ...!! So troll somewhere else pussywhipped asshole!


You know what else ??

You deserve that slander!!

I used to be death shithead, I heard this stuff for eternity ...

Don't believe me!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10438
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 06, 2016 5:12 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Direct quote from one of ecmandu's posts...

"There is no such thing as pity sex, mercy sex or nice girl syndrome" "why ?" Because guys love to fuck nice people!!!" "It's propaganda from the FEMALE SEXUAL BLACKMAIL SYSTEM"

You're a pussy whipped douchbag!!!

The female blackmail system is social, emotional and sexual !!

It causes one million suicides every fucking year shithead. ...!! So troll somewhere else pussywhipped asshole!


You know what else ??

You deserve that slander!!

I used to be death shithead, I heard this stuff for eternity ...

Don't believe me!


I will tell you a secret , life and death are the same!

I wasn't the reaper , I was death itself ...

If you can understand this puzzle ...

You'll understand yourself and all that is...

Death doesn't incarnate for nothing !
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10438
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 06, 2016 5:22 am

I told you I was in your books...

But that you wouldn't understand if I told you ...
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10438
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 5:27 am

EC,

Who are you ranting at?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7527
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 06, 2016 5:40 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:EC,

Who are you ranting at?


Steven Rhodes for calling males who speak about this as looking for pity!

I've heard all this shit before!

People think I'm the devil, Buddha, god, a lunatic...

I'm death. I'm not riding on some white horse in the bible to be conquered by Jesus ... That's bullshit!

That's why I kept telling people ...

They have no idea what they tried to eternally damn...

I am also life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10438
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 06, 2016 5:54 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Maniacal Mongoose wrote:EC,

Who are you ranting at?


Steven Rhodes for calling males who speak about this as looking for pity!

I've heard all this shit before!

People think I'm the devil, Buddha, god, a lunatic...

I'm death. I'm not riding on some white horse in the bible to be conquered by Jesus ... That's bullshit!

That's why I kept telling people ...

They have no idea what they tried to eternally damn...

I am also life!


Did you really think I was the antichrist!

There is no Christ!

Blessings are sin you idiots!!

I want the best for you, I'm not trying to kill you!

I can resurrect! It's hard to explain all this!

Life and death are the same!

Why do you think I'm so much brighter than everyone?

Why do you think I was sent to such harsh hells??

Because you all hate me, not for who I am, but for the IDEA of what I am!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10438
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Steve Rhoades » Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 am

See Carleas, plenty of material, overflowing. More than a mere thread can ever hold. We need a whole dedicated section dedicated to sexual delusions of inferiority and grandure.
Steve Rhoades
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri May 06, 2016 7:35 am

Steve Rhoades wrote:A lot of the posts here involve extreme sexusl frustration, you see it in posters like Ecmandu, Phyllo, Ha Ha Ha.

Can we have a section just dedicated to Sexual frustrations and outbursts soliciting pity sex and explaining frustrations at the paradox of not getting any?

We can also put the made up stories by Mr. Reasonable about brmeing a make believe Casanova there (not much difference between him and Ecmandu, hard to judge who is more pathetic actually).



You don't know what I've done. It's interesting to me that you think I'm just going around making things up. It just makes me feel even better about some things I've done. That being said, I do find it a little offensive that you're comparing me to Ecm. I mean, I'm not really like him. Take a look at that list of posts up there ^.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26064
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby quantum » Fri May 06, 2016 11:11 am

space to shagg and release!
quantum
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:16 am

Re: Can we have a Sexual Frustration forum section?

Postby phyllo » Fri May 06, 2016 3:29 pm

A lot of the posts here involve extreme sexusl frustration, you see it in posters like Ecmandu, Phyllo, Ha Ha Ha.
Might be the penis cage that I'm wearing. Not sure that a forum would help. :-k
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11941
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am


Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users