There isn't really a muse thread.

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: There isn't really a muse thread.

Postby Mowk » Mon May 06, 2019 5:22 am

experience all that is required of life. don't be too special in what you do. oxygen is a catalyst, breath. care for the air.

a message brought to you by our sponsor :lol:

or... common sense?
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 06, 2019 5:00 pm

Mowk wrote:experience all that is required of life. don't be too special in what you do. oxygen is a catalyst, breath. care for the air.

a message brought to you by our sponsor :lol:

or... common sense?

Indeed!

The source is beyond interpretation, Freud is not dynamic, merely descriptive, interpretive of asymptomatic & patent .

I can not say as yet, who on these boards dare to travail a submerging toward the subterranean regions, for after all, this is the internet, and privacy would be casually thrown into the wind of unknown destinations! There is an element of total nudity, and an exposure of the darkness within.
Analysis is cryptic in that sense, the veneers of civilization's vulnerability may unhinged from their moorings.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 am

I believe the tense of your preposition, in an other thread is no longer valid. Sort of past the Intermission between acts.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Thu May 16, 2019 9:46 am

Mowk wrote:I believe the tense of your preposition, in an other thread is no longer valid. Sort of past the Intermission between acts.

I suspect i know of which, the tense, to it applies, and the matter is: stuck in the middle: can't foreward or backward move, an intolerable travesty: therefore waiting is not an option; the show must go on, even if it can no tell, of hidden elements untold!

But, it's not over at least until its really over.Therefore, and thus, even if an eye sore. As it is, merely a graphic semblance, grin and bare some more.

Certainly will not bury, but major themes outworn, even as may lapse into more unknown , less not more, description.
Meno_
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Creative Writing