Perfection.

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Perfection.

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:19 pm

- everyone treats you the way you want to be treated without you having to do the same - and - nobody in existence gets hurt (forever) and they know it

- everyone has a different heaven, no two alike

- everyone gets everything they want forever - at the expense of not one being -

The mystery. I’d much rather have this mystery than any other mystery.

Our narrative grates on me.

I have a saying... I won’t tell you what your perfect is if you don’t tell me what my perfect is, let’s sit down and discuss it.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:26 pm

sorry, correspondence only possible w creation, fall, redemption, restoration

end transmission
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:04 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:sorry, correspondence only possible w creation, fall, redemption, restoration

end transmission


Nope. Just not true.

There is no restoration for an empath if anyone suffers. There is no heaven for an empath if anyone suffers.

You’re telling the story of a psychopath.

“I’ll hurt you and save you so you bow to me forever”
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:51 pm

You say “worship,” which to you is a loaded word. Unloaded, you mean the sort of love only God inspires.

With or without lower feelings. Definitely with higher feelings that order everything lower.

You will be able to discern between destructive and constructive pain so that you can willfully choose not to contribute destructive pain, and willfully turn it back into constructive pain when it happens to you. Like a decorated soldier.

Godspeed. Semper Fidelis. And so forth.
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:55 pm

or we can just scrap everything good that comes with pain, like kitties

or not
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:56 am

Ichthus77 wrote:You say “worship,” which to you is a loaded word. Unloaded, you mean the sort of love only God inspires.

With or without lower feelings. Definitely with higher feelings that order everything lower.

You will be able to discern between destructive and constructive pain so that you can willfully choose not to contribute destructive pain, and willfully turn it back into constructive pain when it happens to you. Like a decorated soldier.

Godspeed. Semper Fidelis. And so forth.


No. It’s all bullshit. You’re a drama queen. I’m not.

God doesn’t exist. We do. We have real hell to face for being hypocrites, not fake ones.

And all of us are hypocrites forever.

We need a new plan.

I back off as much as I can, but I have no choice but to murder non symbiotic bacteria in my gut with sulfuric acid... a life that means just as much as mine.

You get sent to hell for shit like that. Not even Christ can forgive it.

Wake the fuck up.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:13 am

Vid or you don’t believe it.

If it looks like this, get a prescription:
https://youtu.be/hTGh-9Yvo2Q
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:14 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Vid or you don’t believe it.

If it looks like this, get a prescription:
https://youtu.be/hTGh-9Yvo2Q


Sulfuric acid?? lol
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:15 am

I did not mean to quote myself. lol
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:40 am

It’s fine if you quote yourself.

You’re laughing at shit that is dead serious.

Whether it be sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid, you are murdering beings just as valuable as you who are innocents. You do it everyday. If you commit suicide, you can hypothetically be saved, but these were a primitive people who wrote these laws and they were psychopaths.

And you are definitely a psychopath. Your last three posts to me in two different threads is pure psychopath.

Christ cannot forgive unrepentant murder.

Self defense? Maybe (even though that’s not what he taught).

Are you repentant about chemicals nobody knew about in Christ’s time killing bacteria nobody knew in Christ’s time?

Are you so psychopathic that you actually think you’re more valuable than bacteria?

Now that you know you’re murdering innocent beings everyday... how exactly are you going to repent from your narcissistic Stone Age understanding of life?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Rather than ask what is valuable, ask Who is the neighbor who loves/treats the other/enemy as self?

Those who do this (or have the ability to do this) more obviously take higher priority, with things like rocks at the bottom.

If you see a psychopath choosing the good despite lacking empathy, you are witnessing a miracle (or a con… practice discernment).
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:01 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Rather than ask what is valuable, ask Who is the neighbor who loves/treats the other/enemy as self?

Those who do this (or have the ability to do this) more obviously take higher priority, with things like rocks at the bottom.

If you see a psychopath choosing the good despite lacking empathy, you are witnessing a miracle (or a con… practice discernment).


Oh, yes, the drama of forgiving the eternal demiurge.

You think you’re giving me advice ?

That’s funny.

Existence is evil, only people can be good.

This is where we have will.

We can choose to model existence as it is (evil), but here’s where the choice comes... we can say “fuck you” to existence and lead a meaningful life.

Everything is pounding against you and you decide “I’m going to violate consent as little as I possibly can”

An unexamined life is not worth living.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:21 pm

Privation is temporal. There is no eternal demiurge.

Yes—only people can be good. Existent ones.

Unless you have different definitions for existence and being, then existence is not evil. If you were just saying that we should choose the good and beautiful that more closely represents its eternal form, in other words to bring heaven down to earth (incarnate it in us, with the aid of the Holy Spirit), then I agree with the rest of what you said. (Also I already answered this in another thread. Go reread all of them since you found it important to make new ones. Lol.)

Novel concept…you know you can do way more than avoid violating consent? You can ask a gal around your age on a date. And you can actually go on a date. Not in your mind, but outside it, too…mirrors optional. You’re going to try and tell me you already do that but we both know you don’t. Unless your videos are fake. If I were you I would delete your entire YouTube account before you ask any girl on a date, just saying. Girls stalk people on social media before a no turns into a yes these days. The good ones, anyway.
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:31 pm

very important concluding unscientific post script: every one of them are precious in his sight, and the very hairs on your head are numbered ;)
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:32 pm

oh & run a brush through your hair lol
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:33 pm

And watch A Beautiful Mind for research purposes. Pretty sure ya got one & maybe don’t know it yet.
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:34 pm

End transmission.
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)
Ichthus77
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Coram Deo

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:37 pm

There are ways to somewhat enjoy yourself without violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem.

It’s more of a conscious clearing peace.

Sadism is not one of them.

What humans think is consensual sex is actually sadistic. Even seeing someone naked when someone else wants to see it too, is sadistic.

It literally shatters hearts.

I will never have sexual type encounters with anyone forever if the pleasurable exclusive access structural problem of existence isn’t solved for everyone.

I’m not a psychopath. The great thing about this is that I don’t hate myself.

You know why the demiurge is in charge?

Because you all hate yourselves deep down for who you are and you’re always trying to make excuses for evil; the inexcusable.

That’s why the demiurge has so much power.

You give it that power when you have exclusive access to pleasure that hurts someone... and seek forgiveness for it, mostly by ignoring it. No regrets right?

The easiest hell you can endure is to regret everything...

If you push your luck, you’ll go to much worse ones than that.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Perfection.

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:17 pm

Ecmandu wrote:There are ways to somewhat enjoy yourself without violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem.

It’s more of a conscious clearing peace.

Sadism is not one of them.

What humans think is consensual sex is actually sadistic. Even seeing someone naked when someone else wants to see it too, is sadistic.

It literally shatters hearts.

I will never have sexual type encounters with anyone forever if the pleasurable exclusive access structural problem of existence isn’t solved for everyone.

I’m not a psychopath. The great thing about this is that I don’t hate myself.

You know why the demiurge is in charge?

Because you all hate yourselves deep down for who you are and you’re always trying to make excuses for evil; the inexcusable.

That’s why the demiurge has so much power.

You give it that power when you have exclusive access to pleasure that hurts someone... and seek forgiveness for it, mostly by ignoring it. No regrets right?

The easiest hell you can endure is to regret everything...

If you push your luck, you’ll go to much worse ones than that.



Let me explain this to you in simpler terms.

You believe god forgave everything so that you can do whatever the fuck you want.

It doesn’t work that way.

All human sex is rape. All porn is prostitution.

masturbate to that shit. And see what happens to you.

Go ahead. Masturbate to rape videos. Get off on prostitution.

You have no clue how precious your life that you’re throwing away actually is.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am


Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users