This is the pinnacle of all philosophy

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: This is the pinnacle of all philosophy

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:10 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Is that how you speak to your elders who are trillions of years old, Sculptor?

All of us are infinitely old.

We do live different types of experiences.

The proof is in the OP.

That’s cosmic age on a massive scale relative to those who decided to forget and compartmentalize.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:41 pm

Life experience is what imprints into neural connections of an infant starting in the womb, when they are conditioned to their mother’s voice. Operant conditioning of an infant is highly context-dependent. I read that in a book (sentences) and raised two infants (lived experience). There is no evidence epigenetic memories are inherited. You are 45 years old.

However… you have learned from many others and stand on the shoulders of giants, so perhaps collective age could be in the trillions, even if the universe is only 13+ billion years old. And, sure, infinite, considering what IS innate/inherited… It’s kind of weird they consider that knowledge one we need to be reminded of and already know. But it’s our nests & webs. We just don’t know that we know, at first. And some never quite do.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:26 pm

The patch should have already automatically downloaded once I have this level of attainment.

That means the patch never existed.

Hyper-dimensional mirror realities are amazing.

You can swipe realities like swiping screens on a mobile phone.

You can even (swipe to) look at how your life would look if Hyper-dimensional realities never existed.

These realities are specifically designed to leave nothing out, but just to massively (infinitely) upgrade the options.

Only a person who reaches the 5 points in the OP is eligible for the download. The upgrade.

People who haven’t gotten here yet:

“I feel horrible if...

1.) I don’t always get everything I want
2.) If I get what I want and someone else wants it but doesn’t or can’t have it
3.) If I have friends
4.) If I have no friends
5.) If I have enemies

That’s it.”

Are not eligible for the upgrade.

This is a person who’s outgrown existence with actual others in their same universe.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:07 pm

Take birdsong for example. It is partially innate (genes, disposition) and partially learned (memes, virtue/character)… and if something goes wrong in the learning, the genes don’t properly unlock.

But get this. The material of genes encodes information/ideas—the template is BOTH. All else is variation (and also both). The template allows for variation (choice, conditioning) … to a certain extent.

This just clicked for me yesterday.

The template is original position. Image of God.

Population variation is material mostly.

Cultural variation is ideas mostly.

But—you don’t get *off* the ground without original template (ground).

Hold on. I need to draw a box &/or Venn thingy. I’ll share a pic soon.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:54 pm

The template is the eternal form realm.

Not God.

The eternal for realm is the only non sentient being in existence.

It’s required to perceive category, which is necessary for all beings to perceive.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:10 pm

It’s the template of perception (well… ultimately, Golden Rule Love), and only makes sense if it is God. A template that neither knows nor cares is a piss poor template, init?

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:56 am

Ichthus77 wrote:It’s the template of perception (well… ultimately, Golden Rule Love), and only makes sense if it is God. A template that neither knows nor cares is a piss poor template, init?

The golden rule doesn’t work Ichthus.

It never has worked.

These are a primitive people.

We now know that hyper-empath masochists exist.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:21 am

Do you like green eggs and ham?

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:57 am

Sorry this is kinda messy, but. I know where everything is.
Attachments
203DB2BC-6C19-4872-89D5-EF2CED2B27B8.jpeg
203DB2BC-6C19-4872-89D5-EF2CED2B27B8.jpeg (131.67 KiB) Viewed 521 times

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:37 pm

I put forth that the uncanny valley triggered if in the presence of an AI’s (seeming?) personhood just is the WTF moment of wonder, tremendum, fascinans in the unexpected face of the image of God.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:15 pm

Seconded

From below

That's Above
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:20 pm

Here is a slimmed down, practical version.
Attachments
E7DE0B2C-B2F9-43D0-AB14-5B517CCD3BC5.jpeg
E7DE0B2C-B2F9-43D0-AB14-5B517CCD3BC5.jpeg (75.33 KiB) Viewed 453 times

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:00 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I’ve processed more information on earth than anyone.

I run - experienced life - and - sentences - like math problems. This is the purest distillation:

I feel horrible if...

3.) If I have friends
4.) If I have no friends
5.) If I have enemies

That’s it.

Obviously existence doesn’t work for a being like me.

I have zero option. I have to structurally change it.

We’re all eternal beings. I don’t fit here.
Someday in the vastness of infinity, you will be me in your own way.

Maybe you intuit you already are.

If we’re all you, and you’re all us (the genius of the Golden Rule), because we share the same eternal form, then the eternal Form of Forms is personal, and we are all creative and can reach a creative solution to conflicting wants that recognizes our common creative form. Conflict only helps us gain strength/clarity in resolution.

This truth is not given, it’s eternal; it’s uncovered to those willing to excavate.

So. Come out of your imaginary cave? No, wait. I’m not ready yet.

But I have a question. Why did Nietzsche say he is not a man of deeds after emphasizing the importance of action, and refer to himself as an “evil” egoist—the language of slaves (to his estimation)?
https://rsleve.people.wm.edu/FNLAS_1882.html

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:09 pm

PLONK!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D>
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm

Sculptor wrote:

PLONK!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D>

¡counter-plonk! :lol:

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:05 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:
Sculptor wrote:

PLONK!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D>

¡counter-plonk! :lol:

And the thread title had such promise.
I should have looked at the author before opening it!!
# :D :lol:
Attachments
plonk.JPG
plonk.JPG (23.17 KiB) Viewed 159 times
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:30 pm

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:03 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:

I run - experienced life - and - sentences - like math problems. This is the purest distillation:

I feel horrible if...

3.) If I have friends
4.) If I have no friends
5.) If I have enemies

That’s it.

Obviously existence doesn’t work for a being like me.

I have zero option. I have to structurally change it.

We’re all eternal beings. I don’t fit here.
Someday in the vastness of infinity, you will be me in your own way.

Maybe you intuit you already are.

If we’re all you, and you’re all us (the genius of the Golden Rule), because we share the same eternal form, then the eternal Form of Forms is personal, and we are all creative and can reach a creative solution to conflicting wants that recognizes our common creative form. Conflict only helps us gain strength/clarity in resolution.

This truth is not given, it’s eternal; it’s uncovered to those willing to excavate.

So. Come out of your imaginary cave? No, wait. I’m not ready yet.

But I have a question. Why did Nietzsche say he is not a man of deeds after emphasizing the importance of action, and refer to himself as an “evil” egoist—the language of slaves (to his estimation)?
https://rsleve.people.wm.edu/FNLAS_1882.html

I don’t think. he knew why that he was determined , so that his will to transvaluate by the limitless conditions which gave rise to his limited understanding-not result in a zero summed nihilization.

He had to assume accordingly that image of being in the cave, so that others could be forewarned?

Of what?

Of the necessary evil of absolute egolessness, therefore to convey the understanding of how to commensurate the missing spirit of the times , which bear down on men’s soul , to the point of complete surrender.

The alpha view of the omega through it’s own signification.

He may have known , but certainly intuited it .

Not only, he read

https://www.google.com/search?q=did+nie ... ent=safari
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:53 pm

Thank you. That makes sense.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:21 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Thank you. That makes sense.

Yes but missing the slow meniscus response which my reflect a paradox of my response which may give a mistook impression for which apologies are due, unless mistaken

At any rate put out as possible damage control.

There are 2 me knows me and the original .

That’s beneath the re flextime of the Reflection, or a reverse absurd reduction.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:26 pm

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Philosophy