European Infection

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: European Infection

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:23 am

Let’s discuss sex dimorphism in another thread.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:27 am

WendyDarling wrote:Let’s discuss sex dimorphism in another thread.

We don’t need to. I already told you that even with my bullet points that I don’t know why.

That’s my answer: I don’t know
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:29 am

Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Let’s discuss sex dimorphism in another thread.

We don’t need to. I already told you that even with my bullet points that I don’t know why.

That’s my answer: I don’t know

It’s an interesting topic and definitely a relevant topic precisely because neither of us know why.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby mannequin01 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:48 pm

Kathrina wrote:
mannequin01 (28 Jun 2019, 11:53) wrote:i wonder if there is an intrinsic "consciousness" to the virus where it seeks to destroy itself through other, as in an expression of it's own death, a natural expansion for a greater climax, or to escape itself into life to prevent the inevitability of itself. How ingrained is the reality of destruction where it was always inescapable? I wonder if a virus through transhumanistic means can turn it's own death into life, i guess the words "living dead" would be a great way describe this, but how "alive" is the virus in the sense of health, if it has access to life through long-term being, over time does the virus become something other what it is by essence or does it continue it's own essence to the very end.

Personally, im going with the latter, that the essence of the virus doesnt change into anything other what it is, and we can use the words permanently negative, however with transhumanic technological means, it appears to me the virus will be central point, especially if the transhumanism is a collateral effect in and of itself. Interestingly enough the fast expansion of the virus using technological means upon living beings has the potential to defeat itself through mass influx before "advancing further", perhaps that would be a "good aspect" of the virus that it doesn't have a controlled calculated nature, but only when its up against a greater threat coming into contact with a more dangerous area of itself.

Ha, now it almost seems like the virus is "competing" with itself, if mass influx wins then, in my opinion the virus it downgraded to a familiar setting, something we have dealt with before and shouldnt be that hard to handle.. there also maybe a collision rather than a sync if the spreading rates are the same, because intelligence is a factor to the technological aspect of transhumanism, so things then will be naturally halted or progression will be heavily slowed.

I wonder if it is a coincidence that you are asking about a virus in context in June 2019 although the coronavirus called "Covid 19", which is known as such only since 2020, was not even publicly known at all at that time.

*Grins*
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:33 pm

I encourage all men to hold strong in their virtuous character and realize the fundamental premise of western feminism is to attack the humanity of man. Only by our civil integrity will we be able to destroy the dark forces of such currupt modern people.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:36 am

The agenda to get me to hate myself and spend my life in bed really isn't going to work.
mannequin01

Postby promethean75 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:40 am

Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby mannequin01 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:35 am

Eventually the word "girlfriend" will appear offensive and demeaning to women once they have elevated themselves to goddess status.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:46 am

:)
Last edited by mannequin01 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:01 am

;)
mannequin01

Postby MagsJ » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:10 pm

mannequin01 wrote:The agenda to get me to hate myself and spend my life in bed really isn't going to work.

..how’s that working out for ya?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby mannequin01 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:13 pm

There is something off about this zelenskyy guy..

He's seems to be exploiting the west into bringing things into his direction, almost pushing for ww3.. I suppose he probably doesn't have any other strategy... But still

Something is off with the guy..

Anyone else picking up on this?
mannequin01

Postby perpetualburn » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:16 am

mannequin01 wrote:There is something off about this zelenskyy guy..

He's seems to be exploiting the west into bringing things into his direction, almost pushing for ww3.. I suppose he probably doesn't have any other strategy... But still

The "war hero" in heels...

As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

"There, where the state CEASETH—pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?" -N

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:22 pm

What the fuck...
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:13 pm

These societies are inevitably doomed, they have to go backwards before they go forwards..

Yo perpetual, if and when Ukrainians win this war, I bet you 20 bucks that feminist biatches will claim the victory!..
mannequin01

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:35 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
mannequin01 wrote:There is something off about this zelenskyy guy..

The "war hero" in heels...

He is kind of constrained to dance on the waves like Esther Williams used to or be submerged like a siren alerting sailors to dangerous undertow.

He really should go to the Oscar's, re Shawn Penn . An honorary award could go a long way with acting gaining new respect within governing circles world wide; and making headway with Putin.

After all who nowedays would miss that vainglorious event.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby mannequin01 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:09 pm

In order to ensure the security and stability of my type, geometric organization was necessary for preservation into an establishment once again upon the earth surface, after being disorganized into the dark corners, afraid and terrified moving quietly and hiding in plain sight among the psychotic primitive. Destruction was necessary in order to pave the way for reconnection, one evil brakes down into multiple evils can be used as advantage. Technology was necessary for the shattering, perhaps so they may evolve backwards to a more purified state, but the advancement of technology is not without its collateral flaws. World war 2 was a great entry point and significant progress has been made since. The secularized process has calmed certain evil but the docile effect has opened them up to further deterioration in other varies ways producing a weirdness of disgust but i suppose it is better than them playing with fire.
mannequin01

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:14 pm

mannequin01 wrote:In order to ensure the security and stability of my type, geometric organization was necessary for preservation into an establishment once again upon the earth surface, after being disorganized into the dark corners, afraid and terrified moving quietly and hiding in plain sight among the psychotic primitive. Destruction was necessary in order to pave the way for reconnection, one evil brakes down into multiple evils can be used as advantage. Technology was necessary for the shattering, perhaps so they may evolve backwards to a more purified state, but the advancement of technology is not without its collateral flaws. World war 2 was a great entry point and significant progress has been made since. The secularized process has calmed certain evil but the docile effect has opened them up to further deterioration in other varies ways producing a weirdness of disgust but i suppose it is better than them

playing with fire.

Lol, with minor correction

WWI was the entry flash point and all caused by a Serbian assassin's bullet into the Austro-Hungarian prinz.
dreams were shattered.
The heart of Europe melted like a cake in Mc'Arthur Park.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Previous

Return to Philosophy