Devalue all constructs. Except...

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Devalue all constructs. Except...

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:51 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:We already discussed being happy for other people instead of jealous.

Besides… whatever you possess in an attachment way also possesses you.

So. It’s kind of stupid to get married before you have learned who actually owns everything.

But if we all waited that long we’d prolly never get married.

Or it would take a miracle.

Life is weird.

Jealousy is not the issue here. That’s a propaganda technique people use when they’re hurting someone intentionally.

The issue is sympathetic joy.

Almost everyone is a monster on earth. Are you supposed to feel sympathetic joy for them so they don’t have to regret their memories?

I’m not a messiah. I think you’re retarded.

I’m patching existence to get us out of the eternal hell loop/cycle/ever newness of a new hell forever.

I’ll explain sympathetic joy more.

It’s when you feel happy for others when they are happy.

Say. A rapist is really happy when they’re raping people.

Couples who have sex are engaged in something called mutual subtle rape. Not something to be happy about in terms of sympathetic joy.

When there’s no sex dimorphism (homosexuals), they are violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem.

Not something to use sympathetic joy for either.

If any of these things happen and hurt an outside party, no sympathetic joy from me...

I call people who do this, appealing to what I call the Bonny and Clyde syndrome.

They had so much fun terrorizing others.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:11 pm

If they are in a committed relationship & not cheating with each other on their current oblivious relationship(s), those others are just jealous & can go butt a stump.

And depending on how *whatever* it gets, they prolly have a safe signal (how do they keep a straight face? dkdc). If not, the abuser should be … well. It depends on the situation. But if it’s consensual it’s nonya.

I do not represent every Christian.

I have never read/watched 50 Shades of Gray.

I like whole milk & stevia-without-spiderwebs in my cheapest-brand coffee. And any kind of creamer except hazelnut. Preferably chocolate-related.

Am I feeding you two truths and a lie, or a whole line, or just what I want to hear on Sundays and from lesson plans?? Have fun.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:23 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:If they are in a committed relationship & not cheating with each other on their current oblivious relationship(s), those others are just jealous & can go butt a stump.

And depending on how *whatever* it gets, they prolly have a safe signal (how do they keep a straight face? dkdc). If not, the abuser should be … well. It depends on the situation. But if it’s consensual it’s nonya.

I do not represent every Christian.

I have never read/watched 50 Shades of Gray.

I like whole milk & stevia-without-spiderwebs in my cheapest-brand coffee. And any kind of creamer except hazelnut. Preferably chocolate-related.

Am I feeding you two truths and a lie, or a whole line, or just what I want to hear on Sundays and from lesson plans?? Have fun.

People in exclusive committed relationships don’t have a conscience.

I’m not trying to sound narcissistic here, but I’m a good catch. Not the handsomest.

Let’s assume that sex dimorphism doesn’t always cause the problem of mutual subtle rape.

Now let’s assume you’re a sex symbol.

Billions of people want to see you naked and have sex with you.

Let’s say that you really go for it and have sex with 30,000 or 40,000 people in your lifetime.

There’s billions who didn’t get to see you naked live, or don’t have sex with you. You disappointed them.

It’s depressing.

You have some strange concept that if a couple does something... nobody else in existence matters.

That’s biblical shit.

So take a look from a further vantage point instead of you.

If you can solve the problem of everyone (infinite number) getting to be with the same person simultaneously in their individual bodies, without harming that person in anyway.

You just solved every problem in all existence.

While all of you don’t give a shit, I’m on that problem.

I have to patch it analog this time.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:48 pm

Well that is a unique logistical problem that I’ve never heard anyone express, so it probably isn’t really a problem for a lot of people you can’t wrangle into it (especially if you’re still at 15… just saying). And again if it is a problem for anyone, then they just need to go butt a stump. Wrangle one woman. Start small (I mean with 1, not in body size)… and if you do it right, you will be WAYYYYYY too busy satisfying each other in various ways (unless she boots your drunk ass, or some such) to worry about that problem you will laugh about in now-sight.

Also I bet you work for a dating app lolz. I will never utilize.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:01 pm

Ichthus.

You’re being really offensive. You think it’s wrong for anybody to be offended by the happiness of two people.

We’re all here together. We have emotions besides yours. We have dreams besides yours.

I’m working on existence so you can live in your sociopathic dictators heaven forever, someone who’s always above you and brainwashes you that it’s eternal love.

Not my cup of tea. But I can make it happen for you.

See the thing is... I’m not like you. I’m not like the Bible.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:12 pm

You want to brainwash me that you love me eternally from above? Is that a hierarchical thing, or …?

You can try to brainwash me, sure. I consent to that.

But in a video.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:22 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:You want to brainwash me that you love me eternally from above? Is that a hierarchical thing, or …?

You can try to brainwash me, sure. I consent to that.

But in a video.

Ichthus.

You’re reduced to trolling.

Bible thumpers can’t handle me.

They want to be the dictator they project upon existence.

And it’s loving of course.

They are the benevolent dictator of all.

No. It doesn’t work that way.

Everyone has different dreams, no two alike.

And to be perfectly honest... if I can’t give you insight, you’re in hell territory with me.

There’s lots more at stake than being salted by fire to make everyone an Ichthus robot.

I hope you can take that warning seriously.

If I did the disempower and isolate technique which is more compassionate, I’d have to do it for everyone here.

Leave me alone on this Ichthus.

I like teaching people. I can use your salted fire and more right back at you.

I don’t want you to be a clone of me.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:27 pm

The fire doesn’t result in everybody being the same. There are ways we are already the same, or communication would be impossible. That’s why there’s no avoiding *that* fire.

It’s a good thing. Once you get tired of your bullshit.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:33 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:The fire doesn’t result in everybody being the same. There are ways we are already the same, or communication would be impossible. That’s why there’s no avoiding *that* fire.

You’re not even making sense here. Even though we all have private languages, the equalities are still there, the sameness.

Then there’s a different thing. You completely understood my language but didn’t understand the implications of it.

At this point, you’re just talking out your ass to defend the supreme of all supreme concepts. Being perfectly good no matter what it does, and nobody else can ever be it.

You sided with the evil one from a past life.

In this life, not even the evil one is that stupid.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:39 pm

ok whatever you win

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:39 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:The fire doesn’t result in everybody being the same. There are ways we are already the same, or communication would be impossible. That’s why there’s no avoiding *that* fire.

You’re not even making sense here. Even though we all have private languages, the equalities are still there, the sameness.

Then there’s a different thing. You completely understood my language but didn’t understand the implications of it.

At this point, you’re just talking out your ass to defend the supreme of all supreme concepts. Being perfectly good no matter what it does, and nobody else can ever be it.

Ichthus.

I have a request from you. Give me one bible quote you think I should adopt while talking to others.

Just one.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:41 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:ok whatever you win

No I didn’t win. Not yet. When I win, everyone wins right now forever in the right now.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:46 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Ichthus.

I have a request from you. Give me one bible quote you think I should adopt while talking to others.

Just one.

A request *from* me?

The Golden Rule. It’s the whole thing.

The different stuff … that’s what I meant when I said the fire doesn’t result in us being the same. It only burns off the bad diversity. It keeps the good diversity.

That the blood you were trying to squeeze out of this turnip?

He is eternal… so he is the sameness in all of us, plus the good diversity. And more.

And you’re a meanie head.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:53 pm

A request *from* me?

The Golden Rule. It’s the whole thing.

The different stuff … that’s what I meant when I said the fire doesn’t result in us being the same. It only burns off the bad diversity. It keeps the good diversity.

That the blood you were trying to squeeze out of this turnip?

He is eternal… so he is the sameness in all of us, plus the good diversity. And more.

And you’re a meanie head.

Golden rule doesn’t work.

Jesus came from primitive times.

Now we know that there are hyper empaths who are masochists. They only feel pleasure when they hurt everyone. If you expand this problem... everyone should be a hyper empath who only feels joy when they hurt others.

The golden rule is thousands of years older than Jesus. These are a primitive people.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:03 pm

The Golden Rule is transcultural because eternal (but can be demonstrated in time … ultimately on the cross), and is pretty special because it takes our inclinations into consideration while being something that requires choice free of inclination. It’s a built in ticket to freedom. And if you don’t use it - you use it badly.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:08 pm

the primitive bit… have you interviewed a man on the street lately? pretty sure the builders of pyramids knew a HEYLLLL of a lot more. primitive is progress!

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:09 pm

I wasn't sure You want last man appear to be still standing or appear to be in good standing.

So I'll leave soon until mission near accomplished, yes leave take you leave with a promise to return to visibility on short notice
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:The Golden Rule is transcultural because eternal, and is pretty special because it takes our inclinations into consideration while being something that requires choice free of inclination. It’s a built in ticket to freedom. And if you don’t use it - you use it badly.

Ichthus. You didn’t even respond to my post about hyper empath masochists.

I understand your professors are retarded.

So I’m going to give you extra curricular education free of charge here.

There’s something called “boo”, “yeah” theory.

The reason it’s called that is because all language reduces to booing something or cheering for it.

So then a person states that you must be neutral.

Then there’s the boo, yeah people against the neutral people.

Anyways... it’s bicameral and a way to condense all writing and thought into simple categories.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:12 pm

Yes and the best responders to neutral people are also neutral hence down the line toward primitive there can not be disagreement. Choose your friends wisely
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:14 pm

Meno_ wrote:Yes and the best responders to neutral people are also neutral hence down the line toward primitive there can not be disagreement. Choose your friends wisely

Well. There is an old phrase, “you are the company you keep”. Sometimes you don’t know the company you keep.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:19 pm

You may not want to know, or violate his consent not to and see what happens looking back

that angels advised against
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:20 pm

Masochists & sadists both want to control their pain by owning it as pleasure - turning boo into yeah. One takes it in, one pushes it out. Introvert/extrovert.

It’s on a continuum.

How’s it SUPPOSED to happen… untainted… as intended…

I don’t freaking know. Did I mention I’m divorced? lol

Neutral steps out of the game. Or. Tries. lol

Would have been interesting to know Paul. & Jesus during pre-ascension ministry. & suchlike. But I know they both underwent temptation. Without sin, at least in Jesus’ case. Fricken badass.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:21 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Yes and the best responders to neutral people are also neutral hence down the line toward primitive there can not be disagreement. Choose your friends wisely

Well. There is an old phrase, “you are the company you keep”. Sometimes you don’t know the company you keep.

My professors are not retarded.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:21 pm

Meno_ wrote:You may not want to know, or violate his consent not to and see what happens looking back

that angels advised against

They also say, “keep your enemies closest”

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:24 pm

They also say “love your enemies”

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy