[ watch this space ]

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: [ watch this space ]

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:44 pm

I fear you might , Iscthus, and that is honestly proof of my emphatic recourse through the related journey underground.
I think the two majors: psych and philosph can be linked through and with the miracle.

And that is the raisin d'etre behind the cut off method. Otherwise depreciation would quickly follow deappreciation; while the difference between masochism and victimhood can be clearly appreciated.( otherwise things may radically change into who knows what)

While the game goes on with an ordinarily but worn pokerface.

PS here not to garner any kind of prize, but was led to the watering hole out of which was obligated to drink. (fell off wagon thanks God, and still sober after all these weeks)
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:20 pm

My brain throws guesses at me all the time. I keep dismissing them as delusion. If it’s real but nefarious or malevolent… I know something actually worth fearing. Gentle giant to me. Not so much to any who would be so foolhardy as to yada yada yada. Grounds me.

If it isn’t delusional OR malevant… eep^3! God save us freaking all.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:47 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:My brain throws guesses at me all the time. I keep dismissing them as delusion. If it’s real but nefarious or malevolent… I know something actually worth fearing. Gentle giant to me. Not so much to any who would be so foolhardy as to yada yada yada. Grounds me.

If it isn’t delusional OR malevant… eep^3! God save us freaking all.

The difference is as thin as the scraping of ultra cold ice sheet placed on a cosmic electron microscope .
And then looking at the sample with the inverted side of the scope, then hooking that resultant image ou to trillions to the trillions powerd AI simulated optical conveyances.

Can tech.arrive to a solution which could melt that frozen sample?

Along with purveyors of doubt almost built into the cogito, I would affirm a negative evil in the genius of Creati8n: as Omnipresent.

That kind of certainty would be difficult to argue against, or with.

https://tricycle.org/magazine/noble-eightfold-path/
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon May 30, 2022 12:21 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Sometimes I feel like I’m doing internal space exploration. There’s a lot to be discovered “out there” and where no man has gone before in the depths of the sea — and the self — “in here”! I learn new stuff all the time about nature (see elephant boobs post further down my wall for a recent example), but ...

The self that transcends nature also transcends its depths and heights. What you find when you explore (inter)subjectivity (The Neighbor, if you will... yourself) is even more mind blowing. FOR EXAMPLE...

Some are deathly afraid to challenge their beliefs. It gives them existential dread rivaling any fear of heights or spider imaginable.

But peer over this edge over here with me... just a little... You’ll be okay... ❤️ We’re standing between a BIG HAIRY SPIDER and abysmal nothingness... we have nowhere else to go... but see my eyes... I’m not scared.... we’re okay, here... for now...

If you ground moral truth in God’s goodness, you worry (rightly!) all will be permitted if there is no God/ground. If you ever doubt God’s existence, you begin to feel the world slipping out from under your feet, as if you are falling from a great height. Don’t worry. We’re still here safely on the edge.

Scientists (of a materialist or naturalist bent, anyway) would dismiss God as an unnecessary hypothesis and have you fill the void with values grounded in nature (stay close!!! BIG HAIRY SPIDER!!!), whereas philosophers (of a similar bent, but ...they feel... a more coherent one) would take your dread seriously...but then have you creatively fill the void with values of your choosing (granted... they would put the weight of the whole world on that choosing...) (watch out!!!!! there’s a whole lotta NOTHIN down there!!!! ECHO ECHO echo echo ...).

Now... what do you see as we stand on this precipice together, between the BIG HAIRY SPIDER and abysmal nothingness? You don’t see the ground. But don’t worry. We ain’t goin anywhere. Stay with me here a bit longer. I won’t push you in either direction.

Suppose... maybe... [ watch this space ]

airplane mode for Meno_

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Re: [ watch this space ] deeper , still or crazy after all

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:09 pm

Now the takeoff, bette Davis (eyes) now traveler or something.

Uniquely embare asked.

I believe in miracles Kathryn coolman.

Here deal:

Going to the Church of Saint Monica appropriately named after the Saint, 2 priests admonishing miraculously relation between Her and Saint Augustine, then a treacherou meme judas I loved self , mentioned the great schism , countless of nice was unable to solve to everyone's satisfaction, and dared to question motive , about Saint Monica's travails and said fr.DAVE, bless his heart, knowing no grasping intuitively what's in stake, as if avoiding the piercing facts thereof, said pls. from. pray for me gentle soulheart as I will reciprocate.

Remember this as a sign as becoming more certain about esoteric signifiers, abd then years ago kiley connecting the foreseeable dots soon long a stretched out leash to let a dog wonder about.....

Then he passes fr. Passes away.more much more but a start a preface.

Next up. Postscript then another priest passes. Abd then what can a post script reflect in a foreward X2?

Truth or dare? Should no no.meno omen.

Pray that for.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:16 pm

I suggest ma be not sink hole in two any fur there, cause of concern for soul brother #1. The hardest workin' man in show biz. But not really to show no thin
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:18 pm

Praying for clarity. The Lord authors and perfects.

There is no undoing it.

Speak clearly unless you prefer to be misunderstood.

Tangles and tangles and tangles… etc.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:21 pm

Patience pls. Schemetically confused untanglement is beyond scope

https://youtu.be/nMqAfg8pRRg
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:21 pm

Patience pls. Schemetically confused untanglement is beyond scope

https://youtu.be/nMqAfg8pRRg
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:25 pm

And heavens 4 give to take it personal.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:31 pm

...and u consider useless a little brother, says big brother off stage(d) to down staged. Who the heck you pretend to be princess meager...?

Jus'sayin'

Clarity is a 0 sum collage.

And 'times even tryin' is fryin'

Time moh time....pls. lots and more lots cast among those judgin' love

4 3 orange. (from me meno to u nemo (under siege of the enemy be low.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:06 pm

But ok wrested enuf

Once upon a time there lived a simpleton.....now flash foreward to an indeterminate time...cause this part has been alluded countlessly.

Now this part burrows heavily from whose afraid of Virginia.
Woof.

This simpleton, flash forward forgetting the intermission looooopng overdue, and thinking act like sceherezade and dancing the 7th veil to gather some more wight of evidence hence who'd believe.?

So kept dancin'

Now Virginia's dad as the story goes didn't publish much to appease the faculty specially old grand dad, boy I wish was back in the ol' country on a wagon goin,' through countrywide smelling rememberin" things past as when I used to child like.

Now getting on run away train lost some baggage back there but sure enuf they would four ward it.

Now, without goin' back tryin' to re-memeber,4 felt cut off at that time.....

No honey u ain't ready for that institu tin- man, the yellow brick is soooo ever hard on these shoeless feet lost at the strike of darkness at noon, clicheing the hole-place for inadequate lightnin'...

Go on,: so the docs sink myriad needles into lizzies fragile southen,' skin to make her sing.

Cut cut #7 loudspeakers eagerly prompts.

Yes sir, little brother squeaks out:

Are you ready fir your farther up ?

Yessur yes sir Lil bro goes squeekily....

Oh this is too much a faint whisper heard from Ms. Kiley that goes ignored.

So lizzie says but daddy , but daddy

Shut the xxxx up lizzie her loaded mate tries....

U wrote a book about you know who that daddy says was a total flop in which our golden boy, after drinkin' Burgin smashed into a tree....abd he....
CUT CUT

AND NOW THE CONNECT TIN HEARTED WHATEVER

GET SERIOUS BIG BRO THIS IS TATAMOUNTHE KEY
AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK

SO THE STORRY LEFT OFF in different chapter:

Very undesirable

Who do you think you are the prof in Umberto pendulum whatever?

No but yes.

The simpleton living his very own unremarkable horse and bugged even simpler ode to a star life in a romantic miasma laden with Hollywood is fragrance of honeysuckle and roses and wine the days of, forgettin' stuff like tempest ed storms acomin' and other innumerable nuances......

Then cut cut again to the figuring that David niven friend of cardinal spell Man, said to same

" you better cut the stuff with altar boys ....

Spellman discounted with

"Who'd believe that, to be lie me?" or something like it.

Shocking, ahead of it's time concensually constructed drama as some notes from under the ground

( not to confuse the ground of comparison that discussed, but even now feel guilty about since u and I know when push comes to shove it's on the same page.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:28 pm

So he write a book about his son's suicide and how he was treated at st John's, and that connected with his regular confessir/friend/ teacher/ lover's own suicide abd was promised a publication as an epiloguous request and it didn't take off as hotcakes like tmann's similar ms. but it did reach levels not intended for

So priestly good, liturgical poous guilt , unholy consequences, echoed real through dreams and miraculous antecedents from point 0.

The same probability justification that was used against 77 vs. Ec, and forgetting the name, but will recollect it backwards not exceeding 6 months not deep fray into the annals of ilf memory.

So that's an online of a summa could/ would never come to light, as dar as I concern Your recollection so far,.
Last edited by Meno_ on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:30 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Praying for clarity. The Lord authors and perfects.

There is no undoing it.

Speak clearly unless you prefer to be misunderstood.

Tangles and tangles and tangles… etc.

See, working on it. I am presently under lock and key at Chapman College, cutting out to infuse
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:54 pm

One or more? of my profs mentioned Thomas Mann. Anyway. What a shame you gotta be so obscure.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:56 pm

Found it Pasqual's Wager
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:23 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:One or more? of my profs mentioned Thomas Mann. Anyway. What a shame you gotta be so obscure.

In what context did they mention TMann?

For some people, literal characters are more meaningfully real - later the those of family , acquaintances, family of acquaintances, families acquainted, or tainted.

Take You pick, choose an option, and focus on that.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:37 pm

I don’t remember. My ear caught it in passing. It was said gruffly as if to check if paying attention. I find myself sometimes trying to … not listen. Complicated.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:41 pm

After getting somehow trough this I would wish to resume,:

https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=153884
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:28 pm

Pasqual's Wager in contexts of the more probable conclusion as to the existence or non existence of God.

Existence wins out single handedly demonstrated but unacknowledged.

That takes care of the epistemological closure to certainty.

TMann? In what context? Obtusely obscure admittedly but cohesiveness allusion to Jude the Obscure as an all inclusive Semitic-Nationalistic overture toward the view that France's tendency to be evasive toward a slap in Russia's face, particularly with Her history of dueling with double edged swords.

Even doubly witted minds, can be attained by dividing the whole singular 1then redoubling, as if somehow such were not affected, but effected through some act Deus ex machinations.

That Deus can take advantage of this political trick may remind of Ricoeur, ....brought together later.*

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/paul_ricoeur_255709
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:51 pm

Kant'sand Nietzche difference in ground as effected by Pasqual's Wager, the reasonable and the unreasonable staring eye to eye within an imperceptible moment of searching for the light within the abyss of uncertainty.

Who blinks and who is who?

Ricoeur rings in loud here, again intuitive/ hermetetical^^^
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:08 pm

Coming to clarify link with TMann, death of 2 priests, inordinately coincidental., st Augustine and His mom Saint Monica, Augustine's Confession, Warners strange claim about Niezche at the time of their respective disillusionment.

All this without contradicting a mutually signed agreement ( between parties me no and 77, not to allude to Great Arcana.) .
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:33 pm

Meno_ wrote:After getting somehow trough this I would wish to resume,:

I resumed, but it ended up like What came first…

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:48 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:

Yes I am aware of that( just about a minute agi- honest, and was about to reduce to the essential between the one and the other, after some scanning into de grund and the TMann connection to maybe extracurricular sidelines.

So , the thing that came across in Mann was his being ]called 'The Magician' after his kids pronounced his boundaries away from them and toward other others , as Adorno doubled down , as perplexing and this really comes through when my other big little swabian brother reserved himself a similar space and time.

But again reverting to the delineation by someone yet other of the difference between a lie toward religion rather then toward anger at madness, as a clear winner for faith in the Other other.

And next up concerns with Ukraine being merely a premise of a forefrontal rather then a prefrontal attempt at a new rape of Europa.

The resonating reminds of a Recurrence, a suggested refraining refrain from playing with colorful words
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:14 am

Ichthus77 wrote:

77 Says:

"

Ichthus wrote
What came first, the word or the ability to produce and/or comprehend it?

. . >>>>>>. the question . . .>>>>>>

Ah, close, friend. You’re so close."v

v

v

>>>>>>>This is why philosophy remains a hermeneutics, that is, a reading of the hidden meaning inside the text of the apparent meaning. It is the task of this hermeneutics to show that existence arrives at expression, at meaning, and at reflection only through the continual exegesis of all the significations that come to light in the world of culture. Existence becomes a self – human and adult – only by appropriating this meaning, which first resides "outside," in works, institutions, and cultural movements in which the life of the spirit is justified."[36]

Ricoeur

Close enough?

If no - no response is adequate.
If yes either a no response or some response is more than adequate

Close enuf meaning vaguely similar to almost identical or tautological
Meno_
The Invisible One

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing