[ watch this space ]

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: [ watch this space ]

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:04 am

Meno_ wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:After getting somehow trough this I would wish to resume,:

https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=153884

I resumed, but it ended up like What came first…

77 Says:

"

Ichthus wrote
What came first, the word or the ability to produce and/or comprehend it?

. . >>>>>>. the question . . .>>>>>>

Ah, close, friend. You’re so close."v

v

v

>>>>>>>This is why philosophy remains a hermeneutics, that is, a reading of the hidden meaning inside the text of the apparent meaning. It is the task of this hermeneutics to show that existence arrives at expression, at meaning, and at reflection only through the continual exegesis of all the significations that come to light in the world of culture. Existence becomes a self – human and adult – only by appropriating this meaning, which first resides "outside," in works, institutions, and cultural movements in which the life of the spirit is justified."[36]

Ricoeur

Close enough?

If no - no response is adequate.
If yes either a no response or some response is more than adequate

Close enuf meaning vaguely similar to almost identical or tautological

If yes or no , does that imply to 1. The Word or 2. to the ability to produce and/ or comprehend it
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:31 am

This query is canceled directly to loss of Your response in some archive picked up.

Read As narrative and not alluding what came first.
Sorry. Your return to the premise can not apply to this argument.

I can't pursue it at this time.

Sorry Ishtus.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:32 am

Meno_ wrote:This query is canceled directly to loss of Your response in some archive picked up.

Read As narrative and not alluding what came first.
Sorry. Your return to the premise can not apply to this argument.

I can't pursue it at this time.

Sorry Ishtus.

PS ,,,, and probably won't be missing much because of it.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:29 am

You have until the end of the year to torture me with keywords. I cannot respond to a message not received because intentionally garbled. Not just here.

Even if you were clear … would I believe you? God knows what needs to happen, and what will. All I have to say.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:58 am

Believe me of this was untrue I could not begin to say it was beyond belief

Dk You for a moment not think that there are times I can not make sense of a proposition, do You believe Yourself, or can uou?

Knowing well there are certain limits I could never go over, for reasons which would be distracting and deconstruction as well, in fact self destructive.

Ec can go on in his way of almost a symbolic caricature, but I think his metaphor is an axillary attempt to underscore reversely, as if his duplicity( for I think he is far from being completely himself)
But my rigorous narratives double has apparently more , much more credibility. I pain to go to a limitless limit, because ultimately my naive reality will show the extent with which reality may tenously leave the naiveness within.

That naivness is not meant to deceive for sure, but may be come a point of contended embarrassment for both sets of characters in a play of words, actually 3;

Little and Big Brother

little brother and or big brother

little boy and fat man

The undertow and significance of the interplay of these six, have probably in all earnestness not escaped You abd realize my feeling how difficult it is to measure what You suggest the weighing of the quality from the somewhat disassociate quantity of the vorrespondence.

In light of this and other credible assumptions, I am trying to tailor down to a level, a structural demeanor that does not entail unusually demands on You and whoever may be interested.

It is interesting to think, however that this double attempt of doubly confusing description has not settled at least one arm of truth, whereas my own internal 'fracture: as bigger would aptly describe it, is after all our back and forth, could still be viewed be with suspicion.

I feel comfortably safe in saying the duplex is really a guarantee and a sign over which I can not get beyond, and is at once the bond of both, the cause and the cure, as is, and that cure has become sacrosanct sanct.

Thanks for listening
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:05 pm

_
Meno.. E had divulged why he becomes cray, when I asked him. He’s already mentioned it/said why.

He comes here to drown out negative thoughts.. instead of working through them, to make them eventually stop and go away.. he doesn’t want to put-in that work.

Let’s ask ourselves.. why has every person on the planet experienced, or has, negative thoughts? I’m going with toxins.. in food, in jabs, in meds, in the air.. everywhere.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:17 pm

Yes and he knows it always knew it.since whenever and gorgeous him it has connected.

He knows all about propeeity and E like Putin becomes the Russian doll more than ever self contained and self aware of what's involved.

But he can't quit it's no sense of hubris, and the entitled metaphor merely hangs there, strongly held bird

Beauty and beasts of all kinds win by eternal loss but standing his ground for ever that is the program

It's not him and it is, humiliation beyond imagination past witchunts not with standing. Everyone loves through his disguise, and yet that is the Forte, never to quot until the next desired total humiliation and how he me no the transportation of a love so dense that he invites it back like a Saint a destructive saint now.

And still can not abandon this ever reconstructive effort for he knows

It is holy by who l eness that he must this last man nit me know this iota of a spark of almost nothingness is the key somewhere have the world back.

Then....always can resume that folding up trail in a tiny Alice tyoe walk up kant yes you can up up that kant in that miniature tiny town's heath trail upnthat trail fir the rest

Of his time ascend and descend taking in the same view over and over can stop the time into the very instant that yes it is really has happened before .

Dear clementine to E MagsJ and all, He will visit the tomb so that Francis can know what a miracle can feel like nit that he will ever known by communion or through it.

But I do get the picture and normally try not to make them aware of it like watch on the Rhine, oh not the blue river of course but the guy I next would like to study since knowledge is the power's psyche.

You must feel by now how much Cheryl means to me how by what magic she came her and how long I love her and through her all woman kind and it's certainly not about me but her soul which is so intangible.

Like the brunhilda it has been circumscribed by the spirit of holiness the wholly spirit.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:19 pm

_
..and you can imagine forever being stuck in that loop? Nah!

It’s easy to work through.. just gotta keep on going, is all.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:50 pm

Yes that loop involves real dreams that lead to other minds other places through traditional means and extraordinary ones the two inversely proportioned to accentuate focus understanding clementine knows the holy wholeness a folding spiral hermetic source and the last man knows not why he lasts NYT through only the incredible strand of the highest assurancewhilevever reminded of the fragility of outward appearances ..

Sure? Little boy wonder wander how you can go on dignifying thenlittle man the big work puppet mastering thebreel foolnthe fool on the hill

Nod me don"t read into the darkness it'$ blinding

Black some harry Crosby no way caresses the sorcr and the re source.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:02 pm

Meno_ wrote:Yes that loop involves real dreams that lead to other minds other places through traditional means and extraordinary ones the two inversely proportioned to accentuate focus understanding clementine knows the holy wholeness a folding spiral hermetic source and the last man knows not why he lasts NYT through only the incredible strand of the highest assurancewhilevever reminded of the fragility of outward appearances ..

Sure? Little boy wonder wander how you can go on dignifying thenlittle man the big work puppet mastering thebreel foolnthe fool on the hill

And now micro managed this into a. Vanishing point and file if away under liked satire of even modern. Absurdism - patched up anakfan of 'uniqys. priti narrative it whatever keeps it going you included. MarsH yiy are coming in living in your flat. And you ears mires significant than simdond who brought me in here, there hdre, thdte! And could tdmk mires..but wont Janet. Marsh is MarsH is MagsJ and early morning stream unedited cause many causes but the flow can't auto check is one.

While the other, is clamoring.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:03 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Yes that loop involves real dreams that lead to other minds other places through traditional means and extraordinary ones the two inversely proportioned to accentuate focus understanding clementine knows the holy wholeness a folding spiral hermetic source and the last man knows not why he lasts NYT through only the incredible strand of the highest assurancewhilevever reminded of the fragility of outward appearances ..

And now micro managed this into a. Vanishing point and file if away under liked satire of even modern. Absurdism - patched up anakfan of 'uniqys. priti narrative it whatever keeps it going you included. MarsH yiy are coming in living in your flat. And you ears mires significant than simdond who brought me in here, there hdre, thdte! And could tdmk mires..but wont Janet. Marsh is MarsH is MagsJ and early morning stream unedited cause many causes but the flow can't auto check is one.

Filed away fir later because we and cheryl. going for morning constututional
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:04 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:

Filed away fir later because we and cheryl. going for morning constututional

mm - micro managed
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:32 pm

Mm this as absurdist rambling this magsJ
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:48 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
..and you can imagine forever being stuck in that loop? Nah!

MagsJ

Didn't. N say something similar in ecce homo?
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:47 pm

Meno_ wrote:MagsJ

I said: ..and you can imagine forever being stuck in that loop? Nah!

I have no idea Meno, not read it.. but obviously a common sentiment shared amongst and by Some.

I speak from my own experience/s, from the last few years.. it’s been quite the rollercoaster ride, but I haven’t been amused. [huge sulk, on]
Last edited by MagsJ on Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:50 pm

MagsJ wrote:

I have no idea Meno, not read it.. but obviously a common sentiment shared amongst and by Some.

I speak from my own experience/s, from the last few years.. it’s been quite the rollercoaster ride, but I haven’t been amused. [massive sulk]

You and me both.
!

Trying to get thriugh.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 pm

Meno_ wrote:Mm this as absurdist rambling this magsJ

If we don’t mind, does it matter? Own it, always.. ;)

If you’re gonna do 'things' at least enjoy it, fcs. No regrets?

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:27 pm

Meno_ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

I speak from my own experience/s, from the last few years.. it’s been quite the rollercoaster ride, but I haven’t been amused. [massive sulk]

You and me both.
!

Trying to get thriugh.

Through what?

You had the jab, you might be suffering from its after-effects.

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:20 am

Yes, I think this is the third time. But one gets to learn to tolerate it.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:50 am

Meno_ wrote:Yes, I think this is the third time. But one gets to learn to tolerate it.

Your third jab. Because of work?

Tolerate it? doesn’t seem/sound like it, but at least you’re getting through it. One can never learn to tolerate junk flowing through their mind and veins.

Who is Cheryl?

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:32 pm

Cheryl is Shirley is once removed from Hayden the little boy.I read little boy half way then , not exactly lost track it is sitting by the bedside.

The little boy is by a guy named ferrlingetti, but it is also my little boy. He is also me ca. 1950 and he knows it, enough to suspend the hounds of heaven from seeking a soul.

It went down like so: he loved me as I him and when I slapped him that one time he was hurt I could tell. And he defiantly told me it didn't??'t hurt but I could tell it did. But he was testing bounderies and was surprised.

I could tell his hurt. Now thinking where to go to cry into the last called beer chased forever in the remembrance no soul could stand by an watch as his dad held on to him for strategic reasons, letting bond as with an identical one as before.

Me. If had an identity or a twin looks like.

Never ever had one the wisdom of Solomon required no development so to reduce to the before that might have come after, that flight that Solomon talks so well of, the woman did not want that little boy out of love to be sliced into two, no, and he said of her kind love that it saved her soul.

That woman not only may have salvaged all that before happened, but afterwords can look into the mirror and remove regret .

Solved? The little boy with his unique, but save it, love conquers the sorceress of the girl he loved , always, not with standing as the standing Buddha can't form a sitting cross leg position.

The spirit of the great Buddhist sky felt presence through but not admitted for dispersion taketh away that reality which consummately requires to be, some one, redeemable and of recognition, after which it goes no where, heaven or hell bound, but it stays here with the boy the little boy together playing in the sand, sad. and for ever known .

His dad gone for 20 to life, his mom eternally reposed in sleep.

And his aunt, took him glad, cause Shirley couldn't she is drugged by sources of colonial saturation the likes of which.

And Solomon made the right choice since he is half Persian boy, Mary Renault who then can forget, and then she took care of his hell bound dad as she is caring for him now, so may as well.

Watch.
Christ is addictive , the aether of the spirit's cauldron mix, the. anima into eternal rest no rest,
for love's venture, and she , mom into that strange brew, that knocks off any boys fantasy into that which we live through daily, effortlessly.

DH Lawrence :

https://www.academia.edu/resource/work/36219274
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:44 pm

Meno_ wrote:Cheryl is Shirley is once removed from Hayden the little boy.I read little boy half way then , not exactly lost track it is sitting by the bedside.

The little boy is by a guy named ferrlingetti, but it is also my little boy. He is also me ca. 1950 and he knows it, enough to suspend the hounds of heaven from seeking a soul.

It went down like so: he loved me as I him and when I slapped him that one time he was hurt I could tell. And he defiantly told me it didn't??'t hurt but I could tell it did. But he was testing bounderies and was surprised.

I could tell his hurt. Now thinking where to go to cry into the last called beer chased forever in the remembrance no soul could stand by an watch as his dad held on to him for strategic reasons, letting bond as with an identical one as before.

Never ever had one the wisdom of Solomon required no development so to reduce to the before that might have come after, that flight that Solomon talks so well of, the woman did not want that little boy out of love to be sliced into two, no, and he said of her kind love that it saved her soul.

That woman not only may have salvaged all that before happened, but afterwords can look into the mirror and remove regret .

Solved? The little boy with his unique, but save it, love conquers the sorceress of the girl he loved , always, not with standing as the standing Buddha can't form a sitting cross leg position.

The spirit of the great Buddhist sky felt presence through but not admitted for dispersion taketh away that reality which consummately requires to be, some one, redeemable and of recognition, after which it goes no where, heaven or hell bound, but it stays here with the boy the little boy together playing in the sand, sad. and for ever known .

And his aunt, took him glad, cause Shirley couldn't she is drugged by sources of colonial saturation the likes of which.

And Solomon made the right choice since he is half Persian boy, Mary Renault who then can forget, and then she took care of his hell bound dad as she is caring for him now, so may as well.

Watch.
Christ is addictive , the aether of the spirit's cauldron mix, the. anima into eternal rest no rest,
for love's venture, and she , mom into that strange brew, that knocks off any boys fantasy into that which we live through daily, effortlessly.

DH Lawrence :

Guess that symbol can does withstand satanic incursions and the deal is instantly voided by reason of juvenile incapacity, the strength of that self destructed even before the red ink dried.

The sourceress card is simply found in an old faded jeans back pocket what in earth could it mean?
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Cheryl is Shirley is once removed from Hayden the little boy.I read little boy half way then , not exactly lost track it is sitting by the bedside.

Watch.

DH Lawrence :

Guess that symbol can does withstand satanic incursions and the deal is instantly voided by reason of juvenile incapacity, the strength of that self destructed even before the red ink dried.

The sourceress card is simply found in an old faded jeans back pocket what in earth could it mean?

The fool card and the sourceress are the two highest cards , ..in the deck....

The symbolic content are beyond any metaphor that could attach with any form of intent, it lives in neutral territory, it's co-existential within the drama that the middle ages represented, like in Everyman.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:26 pm

Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:03 pm

The evolution of pre hellenic dynamism from image to metaphor of objective assessment

The trans immanent object reduced toward absolute forms, ((logical)), delimit imagination through energy transforms into and through their exclusive spiritually unambiguous dimension.

The transubstantiation of pleasure < inform<code~decode>pro-form> as an universal intention , becomes venerated, as the repeated double cycles reduce toward it's possible absolute limit.
Meno_
The Invisible One

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing