The invisible and the visible

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: The invisible and the visible

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:27 am

Why do you want a better fit for a fallacy?

Hold on I just saw the other reply.

Never mind. Please see the questions in my last reply, plus the question in this one.

I haven’t studied/remembered Nietzsche enough to fully engage. Maybe some mystery religion broke his brain, like so many others.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:20 am

What I meant was fact, allusion, fallacy and contradiction are series of descriptions that end in a progression away from the material; formal; efficient and final causes; but after the omega returns to the alpha; it disposes with the circularity's origin; it shifts to an alpha (2) then (3) away from the strict contradiction and to hold to that becomes fallacious. The movement upwards of the bronze serpent on a pole is the progenitor of Christ on the Cross.

Christ, through the Father; came down to Man: So that he could be absolved for the wrong sense His creations understood by the sin. Of Creation.

They understood the serpent as contradictory to the design of it, for the formal and the material manifestations could not have understood the ambiguity of how such difference could actually generate the Spirit.

The church never could get over the need to embellish Jesus' Words for it had to retain the efficacy in material and formal terms the arising through the agony..
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:05 pm

Reading through this thread makes me very relieved that I am an atheist.
If this is what religion does to your brain, then I'm better off without it.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:36 pm

Sculptor wrote:Reading through this thread makes me very relieved that I am an atheist.

Sculptor: in these days especially; one can sense the fragility of life.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:44 pm

Sculptor wrote:Reading through this thread makes me very relieved that I am an atheist.

Sculptor: in these days especially; one can sense the fragility of life. If the underlying reality that makes life constantly and evidently necessary : since the material world's phenomenal appearance is always conjoined to it: the relative comprehension between existence and being is immutable a presence.

But the fragility of life as it reflects it's progressing relative imminent presence demonstrated by the copresence of birth and decay; life and death; evolution anddevolution of bio and techne - it behooves to try to see that an eternal totally nihilized point favors life over death.

That is the point of departure which trues to understand God.

In that I agree with Ecmondu; that the proof is that here we are and the negation is counter positive in affirmati8n; not the other way around.

A Theism has to be imminent and present before an atheism can flow from it. Viewed from the continuity of that flow; God could be better understood as a presence; a saturation , while It's opposite yet fallacious figure merely a formal shell , empty and devoid of the substance defined a Spirit and Soul.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:27 pm

No. An atheist is not devoid of spirit or soul.

And there are at least two kinds.

The first kind doesn’t know God exists.

The second kind does.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:56 pm

That's where the apparent difference between efficient and effective causal relationships begin their rise from factual demonstration to stratospheric metaphor.

The one that doesen't know of the substantial spirit of man sure has It; but for effective purposes he merely intuits It's presence.

The one who knows It; and yet ignores It; may as well resign himself from a fallacious state of being to an eternally contradictory delusion.
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:53 pm

Very well said, beloved brother.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:42 pm

Believe me it was formed through begging for intuitively gained union.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:58 am

Meno_ wrote:What I meant was fact, allusion, fallacy and contradiction are series of descriptions that end in a progression away from the material; formal; efficient and final causes; but after the omega returns to the alpha; it disposes with the circularity's origin; it shifts to an alpha (2) then (3) away from the strict contradiction and to hold to that becomes fallacious. The movement upwards of the bronze serpent on a pole is the progenitor of Christ on the Cross.

Christ, through the Father; came down to Man: So that he could be absolved for the wrong sense His creations understood by the sin. Of Creation.

They understood the serpent as contradictory to the design of it, for the formal and the material manifestations could not have understood the ambiguity of how such difference could actually generate the Spirit.

The church never could get over the need to embellish Jesus' Words for it had to retain the efficacy in material and formal terms the arising through the agony..

Not totally sure I followed you, but… I updated Good News of the Kingdom to put the “lifted up” part in past tense.

That was tense. I wonder how much actual communication happens between us lolz!!

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:13 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:What I meant was fact, allusion, fallacy and contradiction are series of descriptions that end in a progression away from the material; formal; efficient and final causes; but after the omega returns to the alpha; it disposes with the circularity's origin; it shifts to an alpha (2) then (3) away from the strict contradiction and to hold to that becomes fallacious. The movement upwards of the bronze serpent on a pole is the progenitor of Christ on the Cross.

Not totally sure I followed you, but… I updated Good News of the Kingdom to put the “lifted up” part in past tense.

That was tense. I wonder how much actual communication happens between us lolz!!

A lot, as far as I am concerned.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Previous

Return to Creative Writing