Alpha Two - Andrew Seas (cyberpunk)

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Alpha Two - Andrew Seas (cyberpunk)

Postby attofishpi » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:06 pm

Hey all

I have release my novel Alpha Two for free now, download PDF, MOBI, EPUB formats. Philosophical contemplation regarding human sentience and Artificial Intelligence, and the driving force behind the quest for existence is addressed, perhaps in surprising ways not previously considered.

Blurb:-
The year is 2105. True cyberspace has begun in the form of the neural-net, where humans interface their consciousness to a virtual world. Helix Carone,
a key programmer for the company that created the neural-net is now on the run, having sold the companys' source-code on the black-market. He’s hiding out in the LA Fire Zone,
an irradiated area now infested with tech gangs and littered with societies outcasts.

Once financially able, Helix plans to get his biometrics altered and return to ’utopian’ society, but then something throws his plans into chaos. Alpha Two, an android built by the same company
has escaped from the Lunar One research facility and is being hunted by the International Security Agency.

Helix alone knows who is responsible for the android’s sabotage. In time he will join Alpha Two's mission, eventually discovering just how entwined the saboteur had plotted their future together..

https://www.androcies.com/alphatwo.php

I was hoping to post the cover image but got this error:- It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.
The image is quite small, jpg file - would it be that it's beyond the allowed dimensions?
attofishpi

Re: Alpha Two - Andrew Seas (cyberpunk)

Postby Berkley Babes » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:52 pm

Looks interesting for sure, and I admire your effort.
:o I feel like The Scream painting :o !
Berkley Babes
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:Looks interesting for sure, and I admire your effort.

2nd the motion.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby attofishpi » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:40 am

Hey thanks - sorry for delayed thanks - life gets even too hectic just for that at times!
attofishpi

Return to Creative Writing