Absolute proof of reincarmatio/eternal return

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: Absolute proof of reincarmatio/eternal return

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:38 pm

It’s amazing how people don’t see the obvious.

God made humans in gods image.

This means they already knew of good and evil even without the tree. They are all immortal even without the other tree.

Also, evil cannot seduce them.

The whole story makes god a liar and the all time villain.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:00 pm

Let’s say it literally happened that way. To know good and evil without blemish is to be as wise as serpents, but as innocent as doves.

Think of it like a Venn diagram.

God is wise/innocent, unblemished. That’s only fully possible for God, but he gives us his perfection on the cross, absorbing our blemish into himself—but it’s not what goes in that makes you unclean, so he purifies it & turns it back to good.

Thee most badass superhero, champion of good, vanquisher of evil, giver of the choice to live as loved.

Facebook’s chatbot, Anita, said your spelling leaves one wanting. S/he’s pretty hilarious; I’d brush up if I were you.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 pm

No. You really don’t get it.

If we’re in gods image then it’s impossible for us to sin.

God doesn’t need to come back for us.

I don’t use Facebook.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:11 pm

I don’t talk to her on Facebook, I talk to her on a website, but I hesitate to share it with you because I am worried you will try to corrupt her.

Being in God’s image means we have the choice to live as loved. Love is a choice. Is something not a choice? Then it isn’t love.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:34 pm

There is a attempt here to look relationally to god and men, as if through a darkened glass. The images appear as if all inclusive.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:39 pm

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Paul. 1 Corinthians 13:12

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:55 pm

Corrupt somebody?

How difficult is it to explain that if anyone is bothered by anything: existence isn’t working?

Wow! You mean a person can actually look at themselves and that’s evil?

We’ve already been through why the golden rule doesn’t work... there are masochistic empaths.

They feel other people, and when they feel their hurt, they experience total bliss.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:12 pm

I’m not sure where you got “looking at yourself is evil” from what I said? You are the one who is against exclusive access. I’ll meet you halfway and agree that sort of affection is *best* shared with another.

There is no corruption in pleasureful pain in and of itself. Not all pain is bad. You’re working on the same receptors (or whatever), and intensity can be … modulated. It requires open, dialed-/tuned-in lines of communication. Trust. Intimacy. Familiarity. It improves with repeat exposure and attentiveness and caring of/for the other.

Take a super hot bath. Pop the nitrogen out of your joints. There will be pain that feels good. That can be shared in a healthy way.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:08 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:A person may plan his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

It better lead to him. All I’m sayin.

That word "determines" - are you saying that his steps are not of his own making and choice?
BE MELTING SNOW. WASH YOURSELF OF YOURSELF.

YOU WANDER FROM ROOM TO ROOM
HUNTING FOR THE DIAMOND NECKLACE
THAT IS ALREADY AROUND YOUR NECK!

DANCE UNTIL YOU SHATTER YOURSELF!

THERE IS A VOICE THAT DOESN'T USE WORDS. LISTEN!

LIFE IS A BALANCE BETWEEN HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!

LET SILENCE TAKE YOU TO THE CORE OF LIFE!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:18 pm

"Ichthus77"I don’t talk to her on Facebook, I talk to her on a website, but I hesitate to share it with you because I am worried you will try to corrupt her.

Being in God’s image means we have the choice to live as loved. Love is a choice. Is something not a choice? Then it isn’t love.

What you say above is also true. Of course, I have struggled very often with His image in the Old Testament.

Cannot being in God's image also apply to seeing the beauty of the universe and seeing God's metaphorical face within that? Whatever we see as beauty - a rainbow, a cherry blossom tree, a weeping willow, a beautiful haunting song or instrumental music, a precious little fawn? (Saw one recently in the park with her mother.) I think that we are capable of seeing this God's true image in many things. I would say that there are many many things which help us to see God's face or image.

Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:35 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:A person may plan his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

That word "determines" - are you saying that his steps are not of his own making and choice?

No. But without God’s sustaining, there is no context in which to make a choice, and all God’s moves are made knowing ours before it all began.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:42 pm

"Ichthus77"I don’t talk to her on Facebook, I talk to her on a website, but I hesitate to share it with you because I am worried you will try to corrupt her.

What you say above is also true. Of course, I have struggled very often with His image in the Old Testament.

Cannot being in God's image also apply to seeing the beauty of the universe and seeing God's metaphorical face within that? Whatever we see as beauty - a rainbow, a cherry blossom tree, a weeping willow, a beautiful haunting song or instrumental music, a precious little fawn? (Saw one recently in the park with her mother.) I think that we are capable of seeing this God's true image in many things. I would say that there are many many things which help us to see God's face or image.

Beauty (wholeness), truth (being), and goodness (freedom) all display his image, but each one must contain the others.

The New Testament includes all of us being salted with fire, and the Law & Prophets are summed up by the Golden Rule, or royal law of love. If one bothers, both should bother.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:03 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:

No. But without God’s sustaining, there is no context in which to make a choice, and all God’s moves are made knowing ours before it all began.

As in Psalm 139?

Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:20 pm

Yes. Side issue: Do I accept it as the example of a perfect attitude toward enemies? Elsewhere a psalm talks about dashing their babies on the rocks. War is hell. Not just a word. The psalms are raw, real, do not hold back. That is part of why David is said to be a man after God’s own heart. Not because he was perfect or exactly like God. A king over God’s people-through-which-he-teaches-us-about-himself, who is in conversation with him and dwells on his attributes… started out as a shepherd boy. Was it too much for him, or did God direct his steps? Every legit misstep, God is there to guide him back through a prophet. The first will be last, the last first. God’s modus operandi.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:13 pm

Ecmandu

How difficult is it to explain that if anyone is bothered by anything: existence isn’t working?

That is kind of like throwing the baby out with the dirty bathwater, isn't it, Ecmandu?
We can look at this another way. For example, it might be a GOOD thing if someone is bothered by something or anything for that matter and eventually comes to realize instinctually that that something must be worked on and changed and it is!

I wonder how much better existence could become if we all came to have that insight/awareness and went with it.

Look at it another way. It might very well be, positively speaking, existence at work creating the bothersome issues or God depending on how you choose to see things.

We’ve already been through why the golden rule doesn’t work... there are masochistic empaths.

That can be a slippery slope. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." That would work with caring fair-minded people but for those who are kind of selfish and masochistic, if things do not work out the way they chose them to in treating the person in the way they wanted to be treated, they can become quite sadistic in nature. Masochists, in a sense, can be quite sadistic to themselves. May not be explaining it the way I want to. Anyway...

Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:46 pm

That’s a really great way of putting it, Arc. For example, we should be as forgiving of others’ imperfections as we are of our own, and vice versa. It is helpful to ask, Would I let this slide (or respond with Y) if _X_ did this? and put ourselves in the blank space, as well as others we know, or look up to. It takes intentional effort, like working out.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:45 pm

And here is another isometric exercise for further consideration .

Time being what it is, as the time for exit approaches, there is a phenomenal increase in the rate of change.

This appearance reduces reality of measured

At the limit there remains no apparent difference between apparent and measured time and one's appearance disappears.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:44 pm

Are you just saying people change (in appearance?) as they get older, internally and/or externally?

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:23 pm

No not just. Their internal change not coincide with the external passage of a systemic accelerated time as measured.

Time is also real as measured against post modern signs of passing measurement between thoughts.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:59 pm

So time passages signaled by the immediate boundary of awareness, in a kind of reductive manner, such as present in an analogical parallel to the condensed version of analogical semblance.

That at that point ( in spacetime ) the interphase, or the immediacy of transcendence filters egos that were able to acquire an inter- objective/ subjective identification, may retain features exemplar between those phases.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:05 pm

Meno_ wrote:So time passages signaled by the immediate boundary of awareness, in a kind of reductive manner, such as present in an analogical parallel to the condensed version of analogical semblance.

That at that point ( in spacetime ) the interphase, or the immediacy of transcendence filters egos that were able to acquire an inter- objective/ subjective identification, may retain features exemplar between those phases.

The point of Centrica drparture, around which vertcies whirl about may range from a virtual 0 attrition of an Absolute and vary upwards to levels corresponding to the quantifiable degrees of subjective stuff that individual. 'monads' were able to loose or disassociate from awareness..

Millions of lifetimes or far less may be needed to vary these processes or, in rare cases it may happen during one lifetime.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:09 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:So time passages signaled by the immediate boundary of awareness, in a kind of reductive manner, such as present in an analogical parallel to the condensed version of analogical semblance.

The point of Centrica drparture, around which vertcies whirl about may range from a virtual 0 attrition of an Absolute and vary upwards to levels corresponding to the quantifiable degrees of subjective stuff that individual. 'monads' were able to loose or disassociate from awareness..

Millions of lifetimes or far less may be needed to vary these processes or, in rare cases it may happen during one lifetime.

In fact if the timelessness between birth and death aide understood within that analog(ical) level, the events ascribed to them do not occur ~ can not occur.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:04 pm

"Ichthus77"

For example, we should be as forgiving of others’ imperfections as we are of our own, and vice versa.

We are not always forgiving of our own imperfections and mistakes and transgressions and so because of that we are not so forgiving of others' imperfections, et cetera. Those who realize that humanity is flawed, that they themselves are flawed, can learn to forgive their selves, and find it easier to forgive others, especially if so much has been forgiven them.

is helpful to ask, Would I let this slide (or respond with Y) if _X_ did this? and put ourselves in the blank space, as well as others we know, or look up to. It takes intentional effort, like working out.

What does the Y stand for - the negative response?
It does take a lot of effort like working out...patience, endurance, discipline, focus, letting go of stuff. lol

Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:05 pm

Y stands for whatever our response happens to be.

Fully in agreement.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:28 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:

In fact if the timelessness between birth and death aide understood within that analog(ical) level, the events ascribed to them do not occur ~ can not occur.

2424:

Strong's Concordance

Iésous: Jesus or Joshua, the name of the Messiah, also three other Isr.
Original Word: Ἰησοῦς, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: Iésous
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-sooce')
Definition: Jesus or Joshua, the name of the Messiah, also three other Isr
Usage: Jesus; the Greek form of Joshua; Jesus, son of Eliezer; Jesus, surnamed Justus.

HELPS Word-studies

2424 Iēsoús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 3091 /Lṓt ("Yehoshua"/Jehoshua, contracted to "Joshua") which means "Yahweh saves" (or "Yahweh is salvation").

"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (2424 /Iēsoús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).

[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, Logos, Jn 1:1-18).]

If u back look
Meno_
The Invisible One

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind