Dimensions

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: Dimensions

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:04 am

Motor Daddy wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Eternal patience is not my forte. :lol:

"Your reward will be in Heaven." LOL

"In God we trust, all others pay cash!" LOL
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:11 am

Motor Daddy wrote:
Motor Daddy wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Eternal patience is not my forte. :lol:

"Your reward will be in Heaven." LOL

"In God we trust, all others pay cash!" LOL

Every being in existence is in hell you shithead. And you have no fucking clue What you’re talking about right now.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:15 am

Ecmandu wrote:

Every being in existence is in hell you shithead. And you have no fucking clue What you’re talking about right now.

Where is Hell, at the center of Earth?
Where is Heaven? Is it dark there 24/7?
What temperature is it in Heaven, 72 Degrees?
If someone dies at 101 years old wrinkled and brain dead, is that the way they stay forever in Heaven?
What happens if you don't like it in Heaven, are you stuck there forever?
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:17 am

Motor Daddy wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

If someone dies at 101 years old wrinkled and brain dead, is that the way they stay forever in Heaven?

Those are good questions actually.

Heaven is different for everyone.

If there was one heaven for us all... we’d be miserable as fuck.

Hell? You don’t want to know.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:20 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Motor Daddy wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Those are good questions actually.

Heaven is different for everyone.

If there was one heaven for us all... we’d be miserable as fuck.

Hell? You don’t want to know.

I know they're good questions, and you failed to answer them.

So now there are more than 1 places called Heaven?

Hell? Yes I do want to know, that's why I asked you.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:27 am

Dude,

I can explain more to you. But it’s a waste of time.

Think of your worst fear. Now multiply by infinity.

That’s hell.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

It’s a realm of pure imagination from omniscient beings who don’t like you.

You can’t even understand your 1/3 thread. How do you expect to survive pure imagination realms from omniscient beings who don’t like you?

You have no chance dude.

Unless a being like me steps in, you’re fucked forever.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:31 am

Ecmandu wrote:Dude,

Since you failed to answer my questions, I'll have to assume that you don't know the answers to those questions.

Until then I'll assume that if you don't like it in Heaven you are stuck there forever. Too Bad! Deal with it!

Since you didn't tell me what temperature it is in Heaven, I'll have to assume almost absolute zero, the opposite of Hell which is ungodly HOT!
Last edited by Motor Daddy on Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:34 am

Motor Daddy wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Dude,

Since you failed to answer my questions, I'll have to assume that you don't know the answers to those questions.

Until then I'll assume that if you don't like it in Heaven you are stuck there forever. Too Bad! Deal with it!

I did answer your question. You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about dude.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:36 am

Ecmandu wrote:I did answer your question. You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about dude.

Dark 100% of the time, unless there is a sun nearby! 24/7 would require Heaven to be a rotating body like earth, with a sun nearby.

So you have considerable explaining to do.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:39 am

Motor Daddy wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I did answer your question. You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about dude.

Dark 100% of the time, unless there is a sun nearby! 24/7 would require Heaven to be a rotating body like earth, with a sun nearby.

Dude, your mind is so small and you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about.

You still use earth metaphors. You have a teeny, tiny mind.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:46 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Motor Daddy wrote:

Dude, your mind is so small and you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about.

You still use earth metaphors. You have a teeny, tiny mind.

Heaven and Hell are metaphors for good and evil, and hot and cold, and light and dark.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:48 am

Please, remain civil here.

We haven’t even discussed any other planes of existence in any depth yet, so chillz.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:49 am

Motor daddy,

I’m done with you as a student. I took you on as a student. You are so deeply steeped in the current plan - it’s not really your fault, it’s been going on for trillions of years.

You are a horrible student. It’s like you’re taking addition and you can’t add 1+3 for the rest of your life.

Get out of the cosmos planning game and do something else with your life.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:50 am

Ecmandu wrote:Motor daddy,

I’m done with you as a student. I took you on as a student. You are so deeply steeped in the current plan - it’s not really your fault, it’s been going on for trillions of years.

You are a horrible student. It’s like you’re taking addition and you can’t add 1+3 for the rest of your life.

I thought you were my student. Oh well, it's all relative.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:59 am

Motor Daddy wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Motor daddy,

I thought you were my student. Oh well, it's all relative.

Motor,

I’m the spirit in all of existence that is channeling all the spirits in existence to make a new plan for existence with.

I am 100% sure that your mother and father, living or dead are in my spirit.

Beings like me come along every billions of trillions of years.

You don’t really get it yet, do you?

I like your fighting spirit though.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:23 pm

What I find interesting about other planes of existence(NDE and OBE reports) is that none are identical and none have been corroborated by other travelers. If you have an example, where several folks traversed our plane of existence into another together, I’m all eyes. Or even two folks meeting up in a shared experience on another plane.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:44 pm

WendyDarling wrote:What I find interesting about other planes of existence(NDE and OBE reports) is that none are identical and none have been corroborated by other travelers. If you have an example, where several folks traversed our plane of existence into another together, I’m all eyes. Or even two folks meeting up in a shared experience on another plane.

There is an infinite volume of existence we call "space." That's it.

A plane is 2 dimensions (area). Space is 3 dimensions (volume). We live in a volume of space, not a plane of space.

There is no such animal as being at two different points in space at the same time.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Motor Daddy wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:What I find interesting about other planes of existence(NDE and OBE reports) is that none are identical and none have been corroborated by other travelers. If you have an example, where several folks traversed our plane of existence into another together, I’m all eyes. Or even two folks meeting up in a shared experience on another plane.

A plane is 2 dimensions (area). Space is 3 dimensions (volume). We live in a volume of space, not a plane of space.

This is where it becomes dicy in my book, in terms of perceptions and I have found myself “elsewhere,” there patterned change didn’t exist, and emotions/feelings were “more solid.” The body that I found myself in was nothing like the flesh and bone of a physical body, however sights and emotion were used similarly to touch. No sound, no touch in the traditional sense, and no smell either.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:49 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Motor Daddy wrote:

This is where it becomes dicy in my book, in terms of perceptions and I have found myself “elsewhere,” there patterned change didn’t exist, and emotions/feeling was “more solid.”

I find myself in a chair listening to Marie sing. But we both know she is not singing, she is dead. Marie doesn't exist anymore.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:54 pm

Motor Daddy wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:

This is where it becomes dicy in my book, in terms of perceptions and I have found myself “elsewhere,” there patterned change didn’t exist, and emotions/feeling was “more solid.”

I find myself in a chair listening to Marie sing. But we both know she is not singing, she is dead. Marie doesn't exist anymore.[/quote]

I edited above. I am of a faith that consciousness does not end/die, however it does assume a new form more akin to a ghost.

My reasoning is that I also believe that existence is static. Static in the “energy” available to create, if you follow this logic of never more energy then the reverse is never less energy. What we witness is transformation that we perceive as death since we have yet to discover what all is behind the curtain, Existence.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:06 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

I am of a faith that consciousness does not end/die, however it does assume a new form more akin to a ghost.

Faith is an unsupported belief. Consciousness is an output of the brain, akin to the chemical reactions that take place in a battery. It is your perception in your mind, which is not reality.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:14 pm

Motor Daddy wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:

I am of a faith that consciousness does not end/die, however it does assume a new form more akin to a ghost.

Faith is an unsupported belief. Consciousness is an output of the brain, akin to the chemical reactions that take place in a battery. It is your perception in your mind, which is not reality.

Brain=semi-understood, physical reality. Relay station for consciousness grounding it inside the body.

mind=semi-physical, nearly hidden reality(I refer to it as the soul as well) Satellite source of consciousness.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:20 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Motor Daddy wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:

Brain=semi-understood, physical reality. Relay station for consciousness grounding it inside the body.

mind=semi-physical, nearly hidden reality(I refer to it as the soul as well) Satellite source of consciousness.

Brain = Computer
Mind = Computer playing Marie's video and consciousness watching video.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:29 pm

Motor Daddy wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:

mind=semi-physical, nearly hidden reality(I refer to it as the soul as well) Satellite source of consciousness.[/quote]

Brain = Computer
Mind = Computer playing Marie's video and consciousness watching video.[/quote]

The mind can exist independently from the brain as found in millions of near death experiences accounts.

If all the near death experiences were tallied from the first generation of human to now, could billions of recollections exist?

I think I have a recent stat somewhere, I’ll look for it.

Can billions of dead people be mistaken about what similarly followed their deaths?
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Motor Daddy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:36 pm

WendyDarling wrote:The mind can exist independently from the brain as found in millions of near death experiences accounts.

If all the near death experiences were tallied from the first generation of human to now, could billions of recollections exist?

I think I have a recent stat somewhere, I’ll look for it.

Can billions of dead people be mistaken about what similarly followed their deaths?

Saying "near death" equates to saying "nearly lost the mind."

The person did not die if it was NEAR death. That's like saying "near miss." A near miss was a close call, they missed, but it was near a collision.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind