Redundancy and entanglement

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Redundancy and entanglement

Postby Meno_ » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:43 pm

.the limited form of a redundant state of meaning will form the techno merging with the physical deascription of entangled states, reforming volitionally signified meaning, in an atavisc relational series of 'boxes' or bubbles.

The post modern slide toward the premordial one connects signification of associative meaning, toward less signified and more general contextual signification, as entanglement describes states that transcend the earlier slide into meaninglessness toward a short circuited quantum number or re-signaled , re-attached neural network.

The quantity of related signals will explode the near absolutely slid overgeneralization of meaning, at the minima, where the signified prior number can no longer be meaningfully comprehended.

The very holistic minimum of generalized symbols, belies that level would cease any but an absolutely minimal network where all comprehension qua signified ' counsces-ness' would fail the level of inception of the 'WORD.

Dissacoative redundancy should unify with the quantum entangled signification of such counciously evolved state.

The selective perception of relative signifiers would become a volitional object of free choice. in a series of atovistic states, as the reductive forces's progressive strength accumulate in a negative 'box' and finally come to a point of dramatic reversal by union.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Re: Redundancy and entanglement

Postby promethean75 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:12 pm

But disjunctive paralogistic apperceptions yield only manifold antinomies, so they are not exclusive to the ontological nomulus. you seem to be fairly informed about this (I gather from my reading).
promethean75
ILP Legend

Re: Redundancy and entanglement

Postby Meno_ » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:21 pm

promethean75 wrote:But disjunctive paralogistic apperceptions yield only manifold antinomies, so they are not exclusive to the ontological nomulus. you seem to be fairly informed about this (I gather from my reading).

Yes, but only to the point where such internal antimony is cut off by an 'Occam's Razor'.

Then they become identifiable, manyfold.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Return to Psychology and Mind