Wagner contract Nietzsche Freeform

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: Wagner contract Nietzsche Freeform

Postby iambiguous » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:03 pm

Lorikeet wrote:
Meno_ wrote:By unanimous consent, nihilism as defined by some , here at i love philosophy, as a foundation by neutrality: appears to have been lost.
Got to look for those responsible for that very convincing argument ..almost closing some imaginable gaps.

Anyone up for it?
Nihilism is not skepticism...not agnosticism.
It is a position that states that since the world lacks purpose, a god and meaning, as they define the concepts, it is a negative state.

They demand that reality contain the concepts that only exist in their heads...your head.
It would be like saying:
If the universe has no unicorns in it, no purple dragons it is a negative place.
So, I remain skeptical, because there might be unicorns and dragons somewhere, or they may be proven to exist, at some point in time.
This is not rational skepticism which remains uncertain because nothing and nobody can ever be omniscient - like someone on this forums claims he is - it is insanity.

I have no reason to believe in dragons or unicorns as being more than figments of my imagination, so whether I remain skeptical about their existence is nonsense, since to assume they must exist is insane.

I do not assume anything I can imagine exists...but I begin to assume it one I find evidence that it might.
The way the concepts "god", "meaning" and "purpose" are defined renders them improbable, at best....absurd, in fact.

Alan Sokal...meet Alan Sokal.

A classic example of an exchange that is basically just intellectual gibberish.

I challenge either of them to bring Wagner and Nietzsche out into the world of actual flesh and blood human interactions..."human all too human" relationships where, given particular sets of circumstances, we can examine nihilism pertaining to my own interest in it: connecting the dots existentially between morality on this side of the grave and immortality on the other side.

Also, a considerably more circumstantial description of "god", "meaning" and "purpose"...one that goes beyond their obtuse "definitional logic".
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 1&t=176529
Then here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 5&t=185296
And here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 1&t=194382

"Sure, it works in practice, but does it work in theory?"

Danny Embling: "People wonder how Hitler managed to get so many followers...it's never surprised me."
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Lorikeet » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:20 pm

You, imbecile...you are the tangible real example of human interactions infected by nihilism....YOU!!
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods

-Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lays of Ancient Rome
Lorikeet
Philosopher

Postby Lorikeet » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:39 pm

Imagine....don't imagine observe, in yourself and those like you, how a concept can be defined out of existence, or in a way that renders it absurd...like the concept of "race".
Now let us see the same treatment applied when the motive is to mystify, to make a concept magical....like the concept of "love", and how it can be defined in a way that makes it non-existent, yet inspiring in that it transcends experienced existence, giving the sense of empowerment of relief.
Now, a world where this construct of "love" is absent is deemed to be "negative", so we remain skeptical that when omniscience is attained this concept will be proven to exist and not to be a projection, a shared mythology.

The same treatment can be applied to any concept we desire to mystify to make unprovable and so forever possible.
Last edited by Lorikeet on Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lorikeet
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:40 pm

Lyssa Maybe fArts wrote:You, imbecile...you are the tangible real example of human interactions infected by nihilism....YOU!!

It's always either...

1] pedantic "look how deep I am" preening from Mr. Intellectual or...
2] "if it's dreck, you must reject" intellectual fArting or...
3] [worse] shit like this

Fortunately, her humiliation is coming to a close this festive holiday season.

You know, if that ends on New Year's Day.

Or, sure, no end to her mortification at all if she sticks around.

At least from me.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Danny Embling: "People wonder how Hitler managed to get so many followers...it's never surprised me."
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Lorikeet » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:51 pm

You, imbecile, have always been living proof of my theory.....my best tool.....my pet.

Whatever happens you will be the best validation of my theories.
A living example of the nihilists I define and describe....you.....and many on here, but you most of all.
You are the personification of the memetic disease...the context made tangible.

Ha!!!
You are feminization of man in the flesh.

Lorikeet
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:56 pm

Lyssa Maybe fArting wrote:You, imbecile, have always been living proof of my theory.....my best tool.....my pet.

Whatever happens you will be the best validation of my theories.
A living example of the nihilists I define and describe....you.....and many on here, but you most of all.
You are the personification of the memetic disease...the context made tangible.

Ha!!!
You are feminization of man in the flesh.

Note to others:

Come on now, politics and the fate of your Precious Self aside, I want you to really be honest here: who has been thumping who here this festive holiday season? =D>

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Lorikeet » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:07 pm

You have the mind of a child.
So needy.

Ha, ha, ha!!!

Lorikeet
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:22 pm

have strong reference will travel

How knows not this too a 'social-intellectual test?

Course not for self edificatiin, that's one thing to say for Alan.'so cal
Last edited by Meno_ on Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Lorikeet » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:24 pm

Meno_ wrote:have strong reference will travel
Make sure its simple enough for the imbecile to understand....other wise it'll be "gibberish".
She's the standard we must all meet.
ILP's finest simpleton.

If the crowd disagrees...it ain't so.

Lorikeet
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:30 pm

Lorikeet wrote:
Meno_ wrote:have strong reference will travel
Make sure its simple enough for the imbecile to understand....other wise it'll be "gibberish".
She's the standard we must all meet.
ILP's finest simpleton.

If the crowd disagrees...it ain't so.

The crowd has not come in with a verdict other than: like no con test .

Note: & i could maybe say this, on pain of uncertainty, that this is peculiarly directed at Mr. DebaterEchomandu.

PS all names are based on fictional characters, any claimed similarity must be expurged from any counter claim to the contrary
Last edited by Meno_ on Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Lorikeet » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:36 pm

And we know that popular vote is what determines what is true and what is not.

Lorikeet
Philosopher

Re: Wagner contract Nietzsche Freeform - semen antics

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:11 pm

Stimulation & simulation.
Understand Nietzsche but worried still

The Poe

sy and the fantasy.

In a nutshell.

Genetics and memetics.

>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> >>>>>>>>

https://youtu.be/hq2KgzKETBw

What has love got to do with it?

Opened forum.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:49 pm

Deintological ethical reductionism; a matter of principle.

Or why mystically progressive Buddhism matters ( still) - schopenhauer and the ideal.

Einstein on the beach with his son.

Caution: this is strictly workbook. Utalitarianism is trumped by deontology.

The caustic and the beautiful- the final conflict.

Indulge yourself: sex robots for the masses- to avoid the mess of cleaning up after the orgy of societal self indulgence: namely . the social guilt after the assault by the forms of apprehensive semantic overkill on the wounded heart straight through by the little naughty angel.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Re: Wagner contract Nietzsche Freeform - semen antics

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:03 pm

Meno_ wrote:Stimulation & simulation.
Understand Nietzsche but worried still

The Poe

sy and the fantasy.

In a nutshell.

Genetics and memetics.

>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> >>>>>>>>

https://youtu.be/hq2KgzKETBw

What has love got to do with it?

Opened forum.

So much to formulate by the angel of love, Does it even exist except literally by hermaphredic nuanced shadowed anti victim?

& then is he , if in fact exists at all, a hero with a thousand faces: plus 1 last story from araby( so the sultan will let him live another night) or merely a purported brush with something quite larger, which modesty tempers minimally?

Or a self prescribed charlatan that heroically victimizes itself with largess befitting a hidden yet unexplored talent to overcome.

To overcome the near impassable terrain to the hyperreal.

Echoes unassumed to some other soul.(ilf) s

But broken winged girl, woman , flies almost in stupor orientale, in the Zen of a straight jacketed day,

One day in Athens small hotel non description immersed.in vat of cold water reading about it heck can't remember it.
Put it down to memory lapse if minimal art misproportion as the grains unconstitutively unique within their iwn devinstitution : the tragedy of the deontologic woman's invited charismatic witchcraft now coming home to roost.

That t I get away from the inbalance,.

The forms breaking down the heroic victimazition
of dolls' clocks showing the late afternoon sinking son among the potter patter between the warmth and coolness of a faun's afternoon
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:29 pm

A depth of late green and azure against the whisper of, of blood orange abd stark yelli, the sjues ask why bring her from her serene misted places,

She came because she wanted not to destroy the pedestals.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:32 pm

Salome had to dance, so that her seventh veil could be recovered.

The deeper part of the end of innocence.where most anything goes.

And comes back
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:28 pm

Here may be something omnicious:

The omicron virus's ability to evade the prior immunity may in fact imply some disjunctive 'learning' in a kind of de-ontological resistance, que, some measure of 'quantum' -reduced form of 'intelligence' on a meta-biological level.

May be, the breakdown of the bicameral mind, leading to the formation of defensive immune responses, elicit larger scale, submarginal resiliences, and the modern ages' intrusion into the formerly settled systems, covered by galactic and ice masses, have been disturbed by such events as global warming.

An event right now, such as this is being studied in Russia

Eskimos put on exhibit at the 1900 world's faire, died under similar and then unknown circumstances

Fact or fiction of scientific inquery?

Is it really factual to quote Wagner's response to Nietzsche's simulated idolatry as analytically as analogy may permit?
Meno_
The Invisible One

Re: Wagner contra Nietzsche Freeform

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:57 pm

Meno_ wrote:I can't sleep because of this:

That i am assembling by bits and pieces for the vast covering that overlays Echo's vanity, as projected as jelous anger on the the form of a naive man, who can't see himself as separate in Amy sense from other's and he can not love himself because it is always the others that he sees.He can't love the other, because he can not really see himself apart of the other.
He dies not understand the guilt of echo, who admires this lack of reflection, while feels rejection and rage, and guilt for violating purity.
The meta morphisis is akin to Buddhist selfless disattachment, but narcissus has lack of this for he can not attach any feeling to a particularly reflected other.
The underlay is deeper concerning the pessimism inherent in idealism as a con cept, that can not yet be translated into cognative elements for the are disparately existent , the vanity subsists in a figure of the whole gestalt of the flower as metaphor.

The uninterrupted itself-valuing of natural beings is heisted by mans power to dwell,
altruism, other-mindedness becomes necessary to break out of this first dwelling, the pure self-reflection.
Psyche, the result of other-mindedness? A rich psyche is one who has devoured many spirits
who has lost himself in all the countless ways possible except the one that disallows for further losing -
such self-losing makes the anti-narcissus, the paranoid schizo, the suicidal self-critic
these are the richest psyche's, the ones headed for Hades...

=;

end rant.

The guilt is inherent within the folds of overlapping images , and it echoes through the being of existential dread, that the cycle will be repeated in eternal succession.
The vanity of existence belies this cyclic eternity, an Nietzsche will have nothing of such romantic notions. Schopenhauer's pessimism in an analytical reanecment, through some synthetic revival is interpreted as a hopeless tool. With which to convince a jaded state of mind, hence he goes east and seeks to imitate Christ's phenomenologically reduced self with one that displaces it's affective, moralistic rhetoric with a more useful, and effective one, of cutting away all semblances that indentify a personality.

But Schopenhauer seems to dismiss the existence of the sublime, even though his own writing quite often attains it.

The major premises of changing conceptual realization, such as moralism tries to buttress with religious descriptions, do not work in the east, because for them , thought processes are described in Zen like aphorisms, that are always symbols of phenomelogical manifestations, they are simply described meta blocks of precinstructed elements.
Nietzsche rejects this, by eliminating the moralistic padding from any affective reaction
Somewhere between pre formamce and. Performance lies a pathway through which the the guilt can dispelled a phenomenal-cognitive disarray, through methods of reassemblage expressive parts from impressive mythological narratives.

The East like most other cultural roots of mankind, lacks the extensive literary exploration of literary, verbal, conceptual exploration-as-such that forms the undercurrent of western civilization - it is a kind of strangeness, this idea of philosophy-as-such; not as morality or usefulness in general but as will to power of the very act of questioning. It is not necessarily natural. It is certainly the tendency that caused man to spill over brim of nature and become world-destroyer;
question; destroy or not to destroy - if not, then why?
What is the meaning of meaning if it is only given?
The meaning of the meaning-giver,
the meaning of the asker?
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: Wagner contra Nietzsche Freeform

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:51 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Meno_ wrote:I can't sleep because of this:

That i am assembling by bits and pieces for the vast covering that overlays Echo's vanity, as projected as jelous anger on the the form of a naive man, who can't see himself as separate in Amy sense from other's and he can not love himself because it is always the others that he sees.He can't love the other, because he can not really see himself apart of the other.
He dies not understand the guilt of echo, who admires this lack of reflection, while feels rejection and rage, and guilt for violating purity.
The meta morphisis is akin to Buddhist selfless disattachment, but narcissus has lack of this for he can not attach any feeling to a particularly reflected other.
The underlay is deeper concerning the pessimism inherent in idealism as a con cept, that can not yet be translated into cognative elements for the are disparately existent , the vanity subsists in a figure of the whole gestalt of the flower as metaphor.

The uninterrupted itself-valuing of natural beings is heisted by mans power to dwell,
altruism, other-mindedness becomes necessary to break out of this first dwelling, the pure self-reflection.
Psyche, the result of other-mindedness? A rich psyche is one who has devoured many spirits
who has lost himself in all the countless ways possible except the one that disallows for further losing -
such self-losing makes the anti-narcissus, the paranoid schizo, the suicidal self-critic
these are the richest psyche's, the ones headed for Hades...

=;

end rant.

The guilt is inherent within the folds of overlapping images , and it echoes through the being of existential dread, that the cycle will be repeated in eternal succession.
The vanity of existence belies this cyclic eternity, an Nietzsche will have nothing of such romantic notions. Schopenhauer's pessimism in an analytical reanecment, through some synthetic revival is interpreted as a hopeless tool. With which to convince a jaded state of mind, hence he goes east and seeks to imitate Christ's phenomenologically reduced self with one that displaces it's affective, moralistic rhetoric with a more useful, and effective one, of cutting away all semblances that indentify a personality.

But Schopenhauer seems to dismiss the existence of the sublime, even though his own writing quite often attains it.

The major premises of changing conceptual realization, such as moralism tries to buttress with religious descriptions, do not work in the east, because for them , thought processes are described in Zen like aphorisms, that are always symbols of phenomelogical manifestations, they are simply described meta blocks of precinstructed elements.
Nietzsche rejects this, by eliminating the moralistic padding from any affective reaction
Somewhere between pre formamce and. Performance lies a pathway through which the the guilt can dispelled a phenomenal-cognitive disarray, through methods of reassemblage expressive parts from impressive mythological narratives.

The East like most other cultural roots of mankind, lacks the extensive literary exploration of literary, verbal, conceptual exploration-as-such that forms the undercurrent of western civilization - it is a kind of strangeness, this idea of philosophy-as-such; not as morality or usefulness in general but as will to power of the very act of questioning. It is not necessarily natural. It is certainly the tendency that caused man to spill over brim of nature and become world-destroyer;
question; destroy or not to destroy - if not, then why?
What is the meaning of meaning if it is only given?
The meaning of the meaning-giver,
the meaning of the asker?

fixed: I read this in the wagon out of context and will need to immerse and digest AFTER off the wagon. It is really so apropos as to wonder why Lori left in such huff and puff.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:05 am

fix says:

"The uninterrupted itself-valuing of natural beings is heisted by mans power to dwell,
these are the richest psyche's, the ones headed for Hades..."

&particularly this:

"psyche is one who has devoured many spirits
who has lost himself in all the countless ways possible except the one that disallows for further losing -"

meno says:

>>>>>> that one is literally the paradigm fallacy, as opposed to a contradiction.: it's fallacious because it is only one among many contrived contradictions; whereas not enough nit to invoke a falsely porported intenson to generally subsist as a qualifying exclusion of the middle term: the subject.<<<<<<<<<
Last edited by Meno_ on Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:10 am

I will digest the other two blogs. now heading out to dinner. Did you know lorry or lorekeet? He was extremely sensitive, not up for the hardships philosophy has to dish out im afraid. Or maybe he is playing some kind of game that presents a gaping whole between logic and allusion.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:50 am

meno says:

>>>>>> that one is literally the paradigm fallacy, as opposed to a contradiction.: it's fallacious because it is only one among many contrived contradictions; whereas not enough nit to invoke a falsely porported intenson to generally subsist as a qualifying exclusion of the middle term: the subject.<<<<<<<<<

Wow.

I did not see Lorikeet leave. I vaguely remember Satyr. Postcards from purgatory, feminization of man. Have not interacted otherwise…no pm to my memory. Hope he’s okay. Joined that other site because of something he was supposed to eventually post there. I forget about what now. He’ll have to let me know when it is posted & where exactly. If any details are confused… I’m an old lady.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:00 pm

The disillusion by Nietzsche of Wagner was probably caused by. Nietzsche's comparably fading fixation on a father figure, but this may not have progressed to the degree where that difference. caused a complex breakdown between them. It is an interesting element pushed by some .... It's credible, however ....

Underneath that may have been the shift of meaning between, the mathematical -musicality and a correspondingly approximated figure of a literal picture evolved out the visual-figures that had more profound signs of expressive interpretation: a more politically derived; then the less fallacious motivational transcription of impressive tonality.( a possibility not necessarily excluded)

Comments:?
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:11 pm

I heard he was crushing on Wagner’s wife?

Big no no.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:21 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:I heard he was crushing on Wagner’s wife?

Big no no.

That kind of coincides with Nietzshe's inscriptive minimalis..just sayin'
Meno_
The Invisible One

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind