Mass Formation Psychosis and Trump Derangement Syndrome

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Mass Formation Psychosis and Trump Derangement Syndrome

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:15 pm

MFP and TDS:

I believe both of these (Societal)-Psychoses represent the same phenomena of societal control and manipulation, primarily from the source of "Main Stream Media" (MSM). Both can be shorthanded and reduced to Postmodern 'Hysteria'. Trump rightly called-out these lying Shills (MSM) for what they are: "Enemies of the American People". The Liberal-Left-Democrat Institution that they (MSM) Serve, who in turn serve Globalists like Klaus Schwab, the Davos Group, Bilderbergs, Bill Gates (who owns MSNBC directly), George Soros, etc. these explanations will come much later. They are no longer Conspiracy "Theories", but instead are now Conspiracy Facts. Just in the last 10 days, documents revealed Billion-dollar payoffs from Western governments to MSM-broadcasters, to push Covid-"Vaccination" propaganda, which are not actually Vaccines, but are instead mRNA-tech injections also known as "gene-editing software". This is highly-illegal activity and the world should begin revolting at such insidious behaviors.

MFP and TDS should be connected to a deeper problem, which is the evident Decline of Western Civilization and specifically American Hegemony, Power, and global influence.

Thus all of these, including Trump, can be counted as a collection of 'Symptoms' of this Decline. More and more masses are waking up from the "American Dream" into the reality of an American Nightmare. The "Good Times" have passed, which have created weak-men. These are the "Globohomo" alliance, who actively and now publicly push pro-Homosexuality, Transexuality, Pædophilia, and other genital-mutilating and child-sacrificial propaganda. These methods of subversion are well known within the Marxist agenda and cabal. They have essentially already-demoralized Western Civilization. The Biden Crime Syndicate, led by Joseph Biden with vividly apparent and evident Dementia, are unfit to lead, rule, or represent the American people. He has been installed, illegally, through severe voter fraud and suppression of vote. The FBI, under Nancy Pelosi, actively honey-potted and baited American patriots into the Capitol building on January 6th. All signs point to a near-certainly inevitable Second Civil War. It is likely that attacks by the Far-Left, specifically acts against President Trump's life, would set such civil calamity and chaos into motion. This should not be a surprise, as these Domestic Terrorists have been actively calling for such for decades now, and now are emboldened by the illegality of the Democrat institution which funds and supports them.

But the Institutions are weak, and cannot stand much longer. There are too many pressures, internal and external. The withered, rusted, degraded, sawed-into support beams, can no longer hold the building of Westernism up for much longer, before it collapses. And the collapse will not be pretty.

What does this spiraling Inflation indicate? All you need to do...for "Proof"...is witness the zero-balance in your bank account, Westerners.

Your bank, your money, your wealth...all of it was looted 10-years ago! The damage is already done. What is changing now, rapidly, is the amount of people waking up to the fact.

These psychoses, dictated and controlled by the MSM, to control the Western masses with Fear, were effective for a long time. But how many lies can you swallow before you vomit???

More and more people are outright, hostile rejecting this "Empire of Lies". When attacks come from all-sides, who then will the people trust....who will you trust?!
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Re: Mass Formation Psychosis and Trump Derangement Syndrome

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:56 pm

This was a Paradigm shift in waking up the American public as to the implication of Main-Stream-Media and their protection of "elitist" Pædophile-rings.

Clinton, Epstein, Bill Gates...the network goes deep, and MSM protects this scum. Anybody who swallows the Propaganda Lies, as many Liberals do on this forum, cannot be trusted:

When Trump declared American MSM as "Enemy of the People", this only scratches the surface....

The MSM shills, like Kropotkin on this forum, defend the propaganda and Deep State Establishment, also Enemies of the people of the United States.

Then look at Ray Epps, and the FBI involvement on January 6th:

WHOOPS! Censored...how weird...let's try again:

Here we go:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:02 pm

Anthony Fauci 2017:

Bill Gates 2017:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:21 pm

_
Sometimes I wonder if you use this site to create characters and plots, for the games you design.

But with regard to the thread.. so much of what we consume is synthetic, 'natural' labelling does not have to actually mean natural, if it’s a laboratory-made replication of a natural substance.

I would have no doubt that vaccines and jabs are mainly of synthetic origin.. hence the extreme reactions and symptoms from them, as they make their way through the bloodstream and into the body.

“Cruz said Epps’s behaviour was “so suspect the crowd believed he was a fed” and that he would subsequently “magically disappear” from an FBI list of people it wanted to interview.
In the video the man urges people to enter the Capitol peacefully.”

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/u ... -1.4782471
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:56 pm

If we want good Philosophy, magsj, somebody has to make it happen.

People won't tell you what they truly believe until you fight them for it.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:13 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:If we want good Philosophy, magsj, somebody has to make it happen.

People won't tell you what they truly believe until you fight them for it.

That’s not necessarily true for most.. an antagonistic line of inquiry tends to have the opposite effect of what you seek/attempt to extract from the Other.

Not many thrive on confrontational discourse and debate, well.. unless they’re extroverts, that is.. a whole other level of annoyance, right there.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:19 pm

Facebook and Twitter just green-lit death threats and violence against Russian people.

Follow that line-of-logic to its end, and where are you?

When people consume Propagated Lies from the MSM, then they need to be confronted and resisted. Do you believe such things can be solved rationally or peacefully?

If somebody were rational to begin with, then they would already doubt MSM from the onset. Not many Humans can be reasoned with...you should consider this.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:39 pm

_
On a case-by-case basis of apparent unfairness, like the one you’ve mentioned above, then sure.. such allowances need to be looked into and rectified. That is a truly unbelievable allowance, they’ve authorised.

MagsJ

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:53 pm

Urwrongx1000: Facebook and Twitter just green-lit death threats and violence against Russian people.

K: and once again, evidence for this, please list your sources..
name names...

UR: When people consume Propagated Lies from the MSM, then they need to be confronted and resisted. Do you believe such things can be solved rationally or peacefully?

K: And the lies from Faux news, or YouTube, does that also need to be confronted and resisted?
Asking for a friend..

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:38 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:MFP and TDS:

I believe both of these (Societal)-Psychoses represent the same phenomena of societal control and manipulation, primarily from the source of "Main Stream Media" (MSM). Both can be shorthanded and reduced to Postmodern 'Hysteria'. Trump rightly called-out these lying Shills (MSM) for what they are: "Enemies of the American People". The Liberal-Left-Democrat Institution that they (MSM) Serve, who in turn serve Globalists like Klaus Schwab, the Davos Group, Bilderbergs, Bill Gates (who owns MSNBC directly), George Soros, etc. these explanations will come much later. They are no longer Conspiracy "Theories", but instead are now Conspiracy Facts. Just in the last 10 days, documents revealed Billion-dollar payoffs from Western governments to MSM-broadcasters, to push Covid-"Vaccination" propaganda, which are not actually Vaccines, but are instead mRNA-tech injections also known as "gene-editing software". This is highly-illegal activity and the world should begin revolting at such insidious behaviors.

MFP and TDS should be connected to a deeper problem, which is the evident Decline of Western Civilization and specifically American Hegemony, Power, and global influence.

Thus all of these, including Trump, can be counted as a collection of 'Symptoms' of this Decline. More and more masses are waking up from the "American Dream" into the reality of an American Nightmare. The "Good Times" have passed, which have created weak-men. These are the "Globohomo" alliance, who actively and now publicly push pro-Homosexuality, Transexuality, Pædophilia, and other genital-mutilating and child-sacrificial propaganda. These methods of subversion are well known within the Marxist agenda and cabal. They have essentially already-demoralized Western Civilization. The Biden Crime Syndicate, led by Joseph Biden with vividly apparent and evident Dementia, are unfit to lead, rule, or represent the American people. He has been installed, illegally, through severe voter fraud and suppression of vote. The FBI, under Nancy Pelosi, actively honey-potted and baited American patriots into the Capitol building on January 6th. All signs point to a near-certainly inevitable Second Civil War. It is likely that attacks by the Far-Left, specifically acts against President Trump's life, would set such civil calamity and chaos into motion. This should not be a surprise, as these Domestic Terrorists have been actively calling for such for decades now, and now are emboldened by the illegality of the Democrat institution which funds and supports them.

But the Institutions are weak, and cannot stand much longer. There are too many pressures, internal and external. The withered, rusted, degraded, sawed-into support beams, can no longer hold the building of Westernism up for much longer, before it collapses. And the collapse will not be pretty.

What does this spiraling Inflation indicate? All you need to do...for "Proof"...is witness the zero-balance in your bank account, Westerners.

Your bank, your money, your wealth...all of it was looted 10-years ago! The damage is already done. What is changing now, rapidly, is the amount of people waking up to the fact.

These psychoses, dictated and controlled by the MSM, to control the Western masses with Fear, were effective for a long time. But how many lies can you swallow before you vomit???

More and more people are outright, hostile rejecting this "Empire of Lies". When attacks come from all-sides, who then will the people trust....who will you trust?!

do you think about trump when you masturbate?
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:16 am

Kropotkin and Smears, two TDS casualties, you two morons should educated yourselves.

Here is an interview with Dr. Francis Boyle about the 'progress' of Bioweapon development, now against National Security Interests, over the past 50 years.

This is a prime-example of why you morons are so uneducated and ignorant.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:17 pm

i'll take that as a yes
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:07 pm

i'll take that as gaslighting
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Kropotkin and Smears, two TDS casualties, you two morons should educated yourselves.

Here is an interview with Dr. Francis Boyle about the 'progress' of Bioweapon development, now against National Security Interests, over the past 50 years.
This is a prime-example of why you morons are so uneducated and ignorant.

K: says the person who believes that IQ45 is the sitting president of the U.S...
doesn't even realizes that Joe Biden is the sitting president of the U.S....

Kropotkin

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:20 pm

Look at these fucking retards....

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:05 pm

even school children know something you don't...
who is the sitting president of the United States..
Joe Biden.. which is something you don't seem to know...

and until you stop avoiding this issue, I shall keep bringing it up...

I wonder how dumb you are not to know who the sitting president of
the United States currently is?

Kropotkin

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:24 am

Kropotkin and Smears:

Trump Derangement Syndrome
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:16 am

are you taking any prescription medications?
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:07 am

Are you taking gaslighting medication?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:37 am

You should be ashamed for Defrauding the election and destroying America for this, traitors:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:05 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You should be ashamed for Defrauding the election and destroying America for this, traitors:

K: as you are not an American, I don't see how this involves you...
"Mr. I don't know who the sitting president is"....

Kropotkin

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:06 pm

Oh no, the compulsive-liar is lying again!
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:55 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Are you taking gaslighting medication?

what if no one is trying to make you feel crazy...but instead, you're just crazy?
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:00 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:what if no one is trying to make you feel crazy...but instead, you're just crazy?

This is you:

This is you:

This is you:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:06 pm

UR reminds me of those 4th grade insults we used to throw around..

"I know what you are but what am I"

" I am rubber, you are glue.. Anything you say bounces off of me
and sticks to you"

and another UR sophisticated insult: "You suck donkey balls"

another UR example of sophistication:

Oh yeah? well______ times infinity...
oh yeah, well_______ times infinity plus one...

I can't believe an adult, well pretend adult, can remind me of the insults
we threw at each other when we were kids..

a sad commentary on the UR maturity or lack therein...

Kropotkin

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Next

Return to Psychology and Mind