Do You Like Sweat?

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Well do ya?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes : 3

Do You Like Sweat?

Postby Destiny » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:52 pm

I thought of different types of humans, one type that do like sweat and the other that dont. People I mean.

Do you like (to) sweat? Like to wear sweaty clothes? Im afraid to admit it but, I do. Not inside of course. I just like the feeling of having been sweating. I dont like the smell naturally but I sometimes like to be a bit smelly.

Isn't this bound to be a psychological type? Please answer with substance.
what if you hate you
Destiny

Re: Do You Like Sweat?

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:32 pm

Blood swear and tears or any teetering combinatiin.

Any three people need to play that game in order to get above that choice.

Two is company three a crowd. One has to go one way or another, and that usually entails some extraordinary source of power.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:42 pm

_
Do we not All sweat from time to time? less in Winter, I would assume.

Some sweating is good for you, in being detoxifying for the Being.. moderation, not excess.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:43 pm

Destiny wrote:I thought of different types of humans, one type that do like sweat and the other that dont. People I mean.

Do you like (to) sweat? Like to wear sweaty clothes? Im afraid to admit it but, I do. Not inside of course. I just like the feeling of having been sweating. I dont like the smell naturally but I sometimes like to be a bit smelly.

Isn't this bound to be a psychological type? Please answer with substance.

2% of the population doesn’t excrete bacteria that causes the odor when they sweat.

Every once in a while I’ll have cold sweats at night when in bed... it feels fantastic when I have them and I wake up feeling rejuvenated.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Return to Psychology and Mind