Confessions of a repeated therapy session

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: Confessions of a repeated therapy session

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:30 pm

I’ve always been a hyperempath.

I had no training from books, parents, teachers or anything.

I’m a singularity in a sense. Everything I know, I figured out myself.

My hyperempath nature crawled into my mind eventually and it gave me extraordinary wisdom that was never taught here. Words to things. Words never uttered here before.

Understanding about all life.

It’s one thing to feel everything without words... that’s crazy making.

It’s another thing to have words. I have words now.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:38 pm

What you are is a coward.
There's no one thing that's true. It's all true.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:44 pm

origami wrote:What you are is a coward.

You have no fucking clue how difficult it is to patch structural existence analog.

You’re the coward. You don’t feel it all.

I let it all in.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:45 pm

All you feel is the resentment you have become addicted to.

You are meaningless in the world of men.
There's no one thing that's true. It's all true.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:52 pm

origami wrote:All you feel is the resentment you have become addicted to.

You are meaningless in the world of men.

I appreciate your attempts to apologize for your own mistakes.

You’re my burden, not the other way around.

My vast wisdom understood something...

We all get sent to hell forever in a reality structure like this. Doesn’t matter what you do or say if you don’t change existence structurally.

There are only lesser or greater hells we have to look forward to.

You’re choosing the option of greater hells.

Violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem is going to send you to hell, unless existence is structurally changed.

You’re like a frog boiling in water. Before you know it, all of a sudden, you’re in hell.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:01 pm

So you’re gonna send us to hell, but we’re going to thank you, and you’re going to apologize?

Way to work the system, Ec.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:08 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:So you’re gonna send us to hell, but we’re going to thank you, and you’re going to apologize?

Way to work the system, Ec.

Not my system. You all made this to go to hell if you hurt someone else.

Since you have no choice to hurt someone no matter what you do here... you all go to hell forever.

I’m not your fucking messiah.

I’m just a being who knows that I can’t live my eternal heaven if anyone is sent to hell forever. Actually... at all.

Hell is the worst idea ever conceived.

Apologizing for hell is not going to keep you out of hell.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:36 pm

iambiguous wrote:Yo, Meno! You're up!! :lol:

ThAnks for the invite. Being psychic did come as a surprise, not as much as Your invite coming in synch with my wanting to interject something earth shaking at the time before You came through first.

I had a kind of session , not really therapeutic , but over the radio, and yes, in a park
Laura Schlessinger got on my wavelength or vica- versa and she studied with Jung in Zurich, when this happened. Shebeing she the projector, me soaking at in.

I thought nothing of it at the time, but about a month later on my night shift security detail, while reading Celine, she went at it again surfacing my fear, my unregistered gun aimed at where the break in told a tale of a past infringement upon a safe having been blown, so the guy says shoot to kill and will deal with cops who may question why don't i have right to carry the piece.

Soon after that job fell through, pay for talk 'psychic connections' hired me and stayed with that for about a year, with a pretty good betting average of 65 correct predictions out of 100.

I was reading Céline at the time Laura surfaced again, Ms fearing a new repeat intrusion through the same unrepaired hole, which she intimated to be some Jungian connective tunnel, not unlike those spoken of in reported near death experiences.
Again, the vampire thing came through, she going on about things buried in the back, but understanding that as highly metaphoric.

The real Jungian sessions began soon after that, and just
an empath would / could tie into this form of communication, Laura Schlesinger comes to mind .
Will try to add some bio .momentarily.

Laura Catherine Schlessinger is an American talk radio host and author. "The Dr. Laura Program," heard weekdays for three hours on Sirius XM Radio, consists mainly of her responses to callers' requests for personal advice and often features her short monologues on social and political topic

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Schlessinger
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:49 pm

Meno_: How do you know you’re psychic versus the other person Jedi mind tricking you to think you’re psychic?

Ec,

Now this is you doing group think.

You think if someone’s hell is yada yada yada, that they aren’t missing out.

You’re dictating what hell is for everyone.

Everyone’s hell is different, like a thumbprint.

You’re a one size fits all type.

Think about this. You’re so acclimated to this reality type that you think it’s normal and imperfect.

What if you weren’t born in a hyperdimensional mirror reality that reflects the spirits... not to your desire, forever, and you didn’t know what it was your whole life?

You’d be acclimated to that as well and you’d think it’s imperfect.

The issue I take with your problem/solution about love and god, is that you cherish conversion to your mindset which you define as god.

You’re into rescuing people from something that is not a problem at all. You need your fuel of people accessing each other so you can block them... forever… Is it because you’re blocked forever? Is that YOUR heaven…or is it your hell?

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:05 pm

Ichthus wrote:

“ You’re into rescuing people from something that is not a problem at all. You need your fuel of people accessing each other so you can block them... forever… Is it because you’re blocked forever? Is that YOUR heaven…or is it your hell?”

Ecmandu replies:

When I leave, I’m going to leave you in a negative zero sum world. Worlds/universes with other actual beings.

But before I leave, I have to make the patch perfect.

There is no being in all existence who will permanently reside in a universe with more than one actual spirit.

Not for me to force it upon you.

The hell realms will do that to everybody over the course of infinite time.

My patch will kick in when you’re in the eternal death hells. Then. You will leave, just like everyone will.

I’ve been to the eternal death hells (obviously we never die) but they’re harsh. I went there when I tried to destroy existence. I want a failsafe when everyone will invariably try to destroy all existence without having to go there like I did.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:07 pm

Ictus says

:"Meno_: How do you know you’re psychic versus the other person Jedi mind tricking you to think you’re psychic?"

me no says :

" I just know it and by the way I have to read Ec's reply before I can see some psychic connection with my saying I just know it"
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:14 pm

Charles knows it w/o even being able to read.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:17 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Ichthus wrote:

“ You’re into rescuing people from something that is not a problem at all. You need your fuel of people accessing each other so you can block them... forever… Is it because you’re blocked forever? Is that YOUR heaven…or is it your hell?”

Ecmandu replies:

When I leave, I’m going to leave you in a negative zero sum world. Worlds/universes with other actual beings.

But before I leave, I have to make the patch perfect.

There is no being in all existence who will permanently reside in a universe with more than one actual spirit.

Not for me to force it upon you.

The hell realms will do that to everybody over the course of infinite time.

My patch will kick in when you’re in the eternal death hells. Then. You will leave, just like everyone will.

I’ve been to the eternal death hells (obviously we never die) but they’re harsh. I went there when I tried to destroy existence. I want a failsafe when everyone will invariably try to destroy all existence without having to go there like I did.

Ok. My energies responded.

Until You can separate heaven from hell realms, hell and heaven can be experienced as salad dressing: oil and vinegar. Once separated, as when let that combo rest gro ah a little bit of eternity, the lighter substance, heaven , rises to the top, whilst vinegar goes down to the bottom.

Who keeps them together in one lump? We do individually keep them so that heaven& hell appear both hellishly basic,
and enclosed in a dark space.
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:21 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Charles knows it w/o even being able to read.

Ok I don't 'know' it, I sense it.

Who is Charles? Ec?
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:33 pm

Charles is the cat in charge.

Guess you can’t sense everything. Even if you’ve seen the movie before lol oookay bye.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:52 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Charles is the cat in charge.

Guess you can’t sense everything. Even if you’ve seen the movie before lol oookay bye.

Yeah the movie in the movie we're all in-to, but got it mixed up with the best tuna
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:58 pm

Charles is a private joke between me and others.

Actually, I’m the one responsible in an ultimate sense.

We just laugh that Charles is the creator. When we’re bothered by something we tell Charles to get on that.

There is no creator.

There never has been a creator, there never will be a creator.

There are forces of will that are strong. There are intelligences that are great.

The strongest forces are supple. They slowly melt into everything rather than working to force.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:33 am

Hm. Y’all are playing with loaded dice. Overcompensating when you don’t even need to? Or… when ya do?

I’m an old lady. Here’s some nice tea on a doily for you. Charles tested it. It’s not poison. Plenty of time before you catch the bus.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:58 am

Over or under compensating for God, not playing a game.

The game is up even before it is. The thing is, that at the point of no return, some subtle twig breaking the summer silence alerts the spirits to action. The do hear before see in the movie and way before reading the book.

This is what eternity is said what it is, and it isn't easy to profess as such.

But then Ein stein could little practice as he preached, maybe his son did not reproach him. After all it was not his father, but his Father.

Because a still shot is needed before the participation mistique within the film's film. can be remixed and spliced together again.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:07 am

Meno_ wrote:Over or under compensating for God, not playing a game.

The game is up even before it is. The thing is, that at the point of no return, some subtle twig breaking the summer silence alerts the spirits to action. The do hear before see in the movie and way before reading the book.

This is what eternity is said what it is, and it isn't easy to profess as such.

But then Ein stein could little practice as he preached, maybe his son did not reproach him. After all it was not his father, but his Father.

Because a still shot is needed before the participation mistique within the film's film. can be remixed and spliced together again.

And reading into, between the lines, ( as suggested ' out of line previously) is not tantamount to compensation.

Who can tell the value of saying 2+2=5? I knew a Francisco dog once, made sense to me.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:10 am

i'm sure she knew you were looking at her tits. women aren't stupid.
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:54 am

It isn’t stupid to not know someone can see through your phone camera. Well. Until it is.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:13 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i'm sure she knew you were looking at her tits. women aren't stupid.

It was some weird psycho- sexual intrigue.

I told her immediately after a few sessions that I stared at her tits for hours. And she denied it.

I asked her to test it on her husband and she still denied it.

I decided that she was lying to herself and me.

After I told her this... she kept doing it, but critiqued me for not standing away, but then she got close again.

So I analyzed the situation.

And figured for me that she was a nipple flasher.

She never admitted it and certainly never had sex with me.

Which would have been much more enjoyable to me than looking down her blouse.

It wasn’t about pleasure for her, giving it to me... I think she seriously didn’t think I could see her nipples everyday.

A blockage.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Psychology and Mind