Rapapapap; my native sounds, your native sounds, existence.

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Rapapapap; my native sounds, your native sounds, existence.

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:25 pm

Post your raps and your shit.

Yeah.

Im just saying this extends beyond music. This is actual babble.

https://soundcloud.com/taurusvision/baz ... n-na-bazen
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Nietzsche's Heritage; The Philosophy of the Future - Some Music - The Magical Tree of Life
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: Rapapapap; my native sounds, your native sounds, existen

Postby encode_decode » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:23 pm

Babble...hmmm...

You are Dutch FC? If I am not mistaken. If so, perhaps you can tell me something.

So I have had two Dutch girlfriends in my life - a long time ago now...

I remember two things about each of them being the same - 1. they were both very honest and 2. when I would get into an argument with either of them, I noticed they were very stubborn.

Is this normal for Dutch women? to be honest(nearly blunt) and very stubborn in an argument - at times stubborn to the point of infuriating.

I can go to my grave without answers to this question but I am curious. Like I said - a long time ago, so if this was true back then, maybe it has changed now, given the changes in a large portion of the world.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:57 pm

Dutch women are indeed not very prone to submissiveness but I wouldn't call them stubborn, no - not in comparison with other nationalities that I know. They can be a little bit on the prosaic side.

I dont know if that answers your question at all.
- Thucydides
Nietzsche's Heritage; The Philosophy of the Future - Some Music - The Magical Tree of Life
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby encode_decode » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:15 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Dutch women are indeed not very prone to submissiveness but I wouldn't call them stubborn, no - not in comparison with other nationalities that I know. They can be a little bit on the prosaic side.

Yes, that answers it well - now that I come to think of it - it makes more sense. It is peculiar how we can all get the wrong idea from people at times...miss things at times.

My love of people has me asking such questions...women are no exception.
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:16 pm

encode_decode wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Dutch women are indeed not very prone to submissiveness but I wouldn't call them stubborn, no - not in comparison with other nationalities that I know. They can be a little bit on the prosaic side.

Yes, that answers it well - now that I come to think of it - it makes more sense. It is peculiar how we can all get the wrong idea from people at times...miss things at times.

My love of people has me asking such questions...women are no exception.

We all always miss most there is to see.

Nature itself is presumptuous, which it must be to exist at all, considering it is not omniscient.

Consider the spectacle of a billion billions of presumptive actions in competition for the sunlight.

Consider the constant destruction that makes up the sun.

In this light, the act of understanding another person is nothing short of miraculous.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby encode_decode » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:59 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:We all always miss most there is to see.

Nature itself is presumptuous, which it must be to exist at all, considering it is not omniscient.

Consider the spectacle of a billion billions of presumptive actions in competition for the sunlight.

Consider the constant destruction that makes up the sun.

In this light, the act of understanding another person is nothing short of miraculous.

You reminded me of thought - I am not sure how as I can not make the connection on the fly so quickly - so I will respond before I think for once. It should be fun. I will see if there is a connection later.

It is like humanity was a seeded field waiting for the rain and when it rained all the sprouts arose - all fighting for the sunlight and never noticing each other until the foliage was so dense they had no choice and some had to start dying. The weakest of course die off first and give more light to the others in their absence from the field. I don't suspect many will understand what I am saying and be able to finish this story for themselves.

I hear a lot of I knows and zero I dos - I see a lot of people thinking the same way but not being able to recognize that. I hope this makes sense FC - I am not trying to be hateful toward others as this could be taken.

...but yeah, poppies in the field...
Last edited by encode_decode on Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby encode_decode » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:26 am

encode_decode wrote:You reminded me of thought - I am not sure how as I can not make the connection on the fly so quickly - so I will respond before I think for once. It should be fun. I will see if there is a connection later.

It is like humanity was a seeded field waiting for the rain and when it rained all the sprouts arose - all fighting for the sunlight and never noticing each other until the foliage was so dense they had no choice and some had to start dying. The weakest of course die off first and give more light to the others in their absence from the field. I don't suspect many will understand what I am saying and be able to finish this story for themselves.

I hear a lot of I knows and zero I dos - I see a lot of people thinking the same way but not being able to recognize that. I hope this makes sense FC - I am not trying to be hateful toward others as this could be taken.

I am of course not talking about a physical death...

...but I am sure you already got that.
Last edited by encode_decode on Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby encode_decode » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:30 am

encode_decode wrote:
encode_decode wrote:You reminded me of thought - I am not sure how as I can not make the connection on the fly so quickly - so I will respond before I think for once. It should be fun. I will see if there is a connection later.

I am of course not talking about a physical death...

...but I am sure you already got that.

just made the connection - thanks FC
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:04 am

this is why what has become known as capitalism is simply nature organizing itself agains this destructive pattern;
the harshness of that organization is in fact a mercy with respect to the utterly indiscriminate self-squandering of nature otherwise;
capitalism is a form of meritocracy that allows the competition of the poppies for the sunlight to produce conditions that actually allow for more experience of sunlight.

The successful attempts to soften up this meritocracy by fitting it into 'humane' standards cut it off from its root, the hardness of nature. And what we find then is that the one thing far crueler than hardness, is softness.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby encode_decode » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:15 am

Fixed Cross wrote:this is why what has become known as capitalism is simply nature organizing itself agains this destructive pattern;
the harshness of that organization is in fact a mercy with respect to the utterly indiscriminate self-squandering of nature otherwise;
capitalism is a form of meritocracy that allows the competition of the poppies for the sunlight to produce conditions that actually allow for more experience of sunlight.

The successful attempts to soften up this meritocracy by fitting it into 'humane' standards cut it off from its root, the hardness of nature. And what we find then is that the one thing far crueler than hardness, is softness.

I hope you don't mind me using that. Want to extend my definition of Poppies, hahahaha.
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:31 pm

Lol every time I halfway read one of the barbarium's rhetorically obscure and excessively verbose posts in defense of capitalism, all I see is 'i don't want to work godammit!'

Okay nobody does folks but goddamn, alls you gotta do is say it. I mean shit you'd spend more time writing all that nonsense than you would at an actual job (unless you worked on that other planet I wuz talking about with the 35 hour work days).
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:35 am

encode_decode wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:this is why what has become known as capitalism is simply nature organizing itself agains this destructive pattern;

I hope you don't mind me using that. Want to extend my definition of Poppies, hahahaha.

Does Achilles piss in the clouds?

promethean75 wrote:Lol every time I halfway read one of the barbarium's rhetorically obscure and excessively verbose posts in defense of capitalism, all I see is 'i don't want to work godammit!'

Okay nobody does folks but goddamn, alls you gotta do is say it. I mean shit you'd spend more time writing all that nonsense than you would at an actual job (unless you worked on that other planet I wuz talking about with the 35 hour work days).

Quote me some Zappa old worm.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat