What's for breakfast?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What's for breakfast?

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Cinnamon and spice oatmeal with 1/2 Tbs brown sugar and milk.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:13 pm

_
A courgette, radish, celery, and watercress omelette, and an XL coffee.. for brunch. Health on a plate..

5D316AD8-36CB-450F-BFB3-E1EF48B26163.jpeg
5D316AD8-36CB-450F-BFB3-E1EF48B26163.jpeg (167.45 KiB) Viewed 928 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:01 pm

Maltomeal with cinnamon, coconut palm sugar, and skim milk.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:26 pm

_
..was very palate-cleansing, which is perfect for a morning.. scrambled eggs, home-made diced ceviched-salmon, with a watercress garnish.. a bowl of cantaloupe melon, on the side.

1FAB9AB3-34A4-4401-92E5-702E89D3B36D.jpeg
1FAB9AB3-34A4-4401-92E5-702E89D3B36D.jpeg (150.53 KiB) Viewed 915 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:57 pm

_
Spot the difference.. besides the lack of fruit.

8B88D503-3E00-4BC5-80D5-266798F81DFC.jpeg
8B88D503-3E00-4BC5-80D5-266798F81DFC.jpeg (144.44 KiB) Viewed 911 times

My morning coffee is now a R not an XL.. eating more fruit and vegetables seems to be more filling long-term, and so an XL becomes far too much, for a fibre-filled gut.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:37 am

_
I had breakfast hours ago, so a very early one indeed, of XL coffee and 3 scrambled eggs.

I’m already thinking of what to have for dinner tomorrow, as today’s is already sorted from yesterday’s.. I’m thinking seafood.. brown crab meat and/or squid or cuttlefish.

..and back to sleep, I go.

MagsJ

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:03 am

In Montreal I woke up around 7 AM just because I was looking forward to breakfast so much.

Walk through the crisp snow to the diner, mugs of coffee and eggs, bacon and excellent fried potatoes, spending hours there writing, looking at squirrels and trying to figure out the quebequoise gossip from the waitresses.

The dining out was not as good, with the exception of Asian food.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:08 pm

_
A FR-3-egg, Organic vegetable omelette.. was absolutely delicious and bloomin filling. Been quiet all day, so a good frontyard-cleaning kinda day.. felt enjoyable, rather than a chore. More Autumn-cleaning tomorrow.

4544DBF7-BEFA-4FC1-B154-96777FEF1744.jpeg
4544DBF7-BEFA-4FC1-B154-96777FEF1744.jpeg (51.31 KiB) Viewed 868 times

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:52 pm

_
Well that was deceptively filling.. two fried eggs, pacon (pork loin sliced into rashers), a watercress garnish, and a coffee.. the home-made kombucha, to sip, whilst browsing the forums after finishing eating.

My third day on vitamin D drops and I feel fully present and wide awake, without that clinging drowsy tiredness that's felt behind the eyes.. and yes, I take baby supps. 8- [

880FBA4E-5C33-44EA-8AD4-463E6F15FE3C.jpeg
880FBA4E-5C33-44EA-8AD4-463E6F15FE3C.jpeg (167.41 KiB) Viewed 858 times

MagsJ

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:56 pm

A delicious bag of extra buttery popcorn. So good!
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:37 am

_
A coffee/omelette break fast..

Oh yea, and my daily dose of Vitamin D3 baby Drops.. energising.

MagsJ

Postby Sculptor » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:30 am

2 oranges chopped into 6ths. a Pint of tea and a pint of semi-skimmed milk.
Eaten whilst soaking in an hour long+ bath whilst reading a chapter of Asimov's "The Gods Themselves", and a Brian Aldiss short story.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 pm

PB&J
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:05 pm

_
Breakfast, for the next few days.. a coffee and an orange.. I’m on a cleansing diet, but.. then again, I always am.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:59 pm

_
Breakfast for the last two days has been coffee n eggs.. and either an orange or some galia melon, later in the day.

MagsJ

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:22 pm

Fruits, coffee, Roman history.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:41 am

Buttered, five seed toast topped with cottage cheese.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:57 pm

_
Half of a large orange.. will have the other half tomorrow morning, and a L Americano Costa coffee.. which I Deliveroo’d in, to the residence I’m currently residing in, in Manchester.

'They' are right.. Northerners are much more friendlier and open than us Southerners.. I’m really enjoying, and soaking up, the naturally-electric atmosphere and friendly smiles from strangers. : )

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:49 pm

_
Today, I omelleted my eggs, as opposed to my usual scrambled eggs/watercress ensemble.. an omelette of julienned green capsicum and celery and chopped watercress, and a sweetened black coffee.. and not forgetting my daily dose of vitamin D baby drops.

Missing Manchester already.. going back at the end of the month to see a friend, the same friend I hung out with on Wednesday afternoon/the day I left, before boarding the 16:30 coach home. I’m taking him on an hour-long canal ferry ride.. he hasn’t got a choice. :evilfun: lol

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:46 pm

_
..a nutritious celery/courgette/watercress 3-egg omelette and a sweetened black coffee, for brunch earlier - powering-up for this evening’s workout.

765132ED-323D-46F9-8325-F00C9CDFF2DB.jpeg
765132ED-323D-46F9-8325-F00C9CDFF2DB.jpeg (163.23 KiB) Viewed 772 times

MagsJ

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:59 pm

Hazelnut coffee and an avocado covered in salt and garlic powder.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:22 pm

_
#healthy

D814B74D-D036-4BDE-9D40-9210963E17BD.jpeg
D814B74D-D036-4BDE-9D40-9210963E17BD.jpeg (135.54 KiB) Viewed 724 times

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:55 am

_
Eagerly-awakening to another day for breakfast, deux jours après mon anniversaire.. eggs n coffee, and a flick-through n read of 3 complimentary magazines I picked up at the large Sainsbury's at the top of the High Street.

Apparently.. if you speak more than one language, it staves off dementia.. I think exercising the brain with various mental feats, would also aid in that effort.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:40 am

_
Good morning World.. eggs n cwafee, as per..
with a lil sun salutations morning stretch thrown in.. while the coffee brews.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:12 am

_
Scrambled eggs and a black tea.. up early today.

MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat