Help needed

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Help needed

Postby derleydoo » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:24 pm

My grandaughter has just sent me the following. I am clueless. Anyone able to tell me how to calculate. :-k Many thanks. dd.

maths.jpg
maths.jpg (50.78 KiB) Viewed 205 times
derleydoo
Thinker

Re: Help needed

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:35 pm

_
I am 100 percent certain that you could find this equation, and therefore the answer, online.. 100 percent!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:35 pm

_
I smell a Derleydoo Rat. :-k
Last edited by MagsJ on Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby derleydoo » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:05 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
I smell a Derleydoo Rat. :-k

No rats, MagsJ, whatever that means. What you have here is a genuine request for assistance. This site has self-proclaimed genius in abundance. :-k
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:18 pm

_
Ah.. ok.

MagsJ

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat