Me, Magsj, Smears...

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Me, Magsj, Smears...

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:52 am

Freaking honey… Where the hell is that even coming from? Whatever.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:01 am

nobody lets anybody else get away with exploiting anybody else

What do you think that looks like, Princess?

Jk. I did not just call you that. And you did not just call me honey. And you will not call me honey again or quote me out of context again unless you like being ignored.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:26 am

You wish you could ignore me. Do I haunt your dreams too?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:08 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Greater intelligence and adaptation is required out-maneuver them.

Stop with your talk-back now and think about the things I have said.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:15 pm

Did I not already?

Pedro I Rengel wrote:My suspicions go even deeper, though. I don't think commies deal in lies simply because they don't care if the end-result is a bunch of idiots.

I think it is because they suspect that they themselves are idiots, and lack the intelligence for truth.

They don't go the way they go because they are unambitious, but because it is the only way available to them.

Communists and Marxists are as they are, in the United States, because they are indoctrinated and propagandized to be and do so.

Just look at television programs and commercials in the 1990s compared to today in the 2020s. The difference is astounding.

Pick your example: homosexuality, transexuality, pedophilia—the open promotion of social degeneracy and debauchery is prevalent.

Most people (correctly) attribute it all to the Frankfurt School and methods of clandestine warfare, which date back decades and centuries,

Subversion:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:19 pm

The United States has been grinded upon for decades now, and the wear and tear is causing the machine to break down.

Subversion has already caused Demoralization and Drepression/Hopelessness. Why is there talk about Civil War in the United States?

Look at Canada just now!!! Trudeau, the pupil of Klaus Schwab and the Davos Group/WEF ("Young Global Leaders")....

He just called Canadian & American truckers terrorists for not wanting to be forcefully injected with an Experimental inoculation, that has no long-term data, that does *NOT* prevent disease or transmission, that is irrelevant to Covid-19, and that violates the Nuremberg Code!!! WE. ARE. ALREADY. IN. A. CIVIL. WAR!!!!!!!!
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:23 pm

Yuri Bezmenov warned the United States in 1983... let that fact sink into your heads...

Truth makes no difference when peoples' ears and eyes are closed. Americans kept sleeping through the American Dream.

Now it's time to wakeup to a Nightmare.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:52 pm

The only reason you despair, even though everything you say is in essence true (except "talk of civil war" and your conclusions), is that you still think the game is about who directs the lies.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:21 pm

Action items.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:32 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote: Then Philosophy decays into Politics, which is what this forum has been doing the last 5-7 years anyway.

..when every post became a bore.

At least there’s some semblance of Philosophy back, in ILP. What does that mean, then?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:43 pm

_
Ascolo Parodites

..aka Parodites ..another old member.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:41 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:The only reason you despair, even though everything you say is in essence true (except "talk of civil war" and your conclusions), is that you still think the game is about who directs the lies.

That's exactly the point though. When an "Authority" lies and lies and lies and lies, is never held accountable, and is still the one propagandizing the populace, then this society is headed for Calamity.

I don't think you realize how important and powerful Authoritarianism truly is. Are you not a Roman Catholic? Say no more then....
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:42 pm

MagsJ wrote:..when every post became a bore.

At least there’s some semblance of Philosophy back, in ILP. What does that mean, then?

It means that the petrol tank is running on empty, time to look for a refilling station, bollocks.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:11 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:The only reason you despair, even though everything you say is in essence true (except "talk of civil war" and your conclusions), is that you still think the game is about who directs the lies.

That's exactly the point though. When an "Authority" lies and lies and lies and lies, is never held accountable, and is still the one propagandizing the populace, then this society is headed for Calamity.

But let's be honest here: was the populace propagandized by evil government, or was an authoritarian government conjured by a cowardly populace?

A statement, by the way, that does not ring true altogether in the US, where freedom is alive enough to keep the bastards in check, and nobody is invading Ukraine at the behest of some European despots, even though the coupster government would like nothing more.

The effectiveness of propaganda doesn't depend on the cunning of the propagandists, but on the receptiveness of the targets.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:13 am

If they want to be lied to, they gonna be lied to. And you're not gonna lie to them better than the commies. They are more committed, better organized, better equipped, and completely lacking in shame or self-respect.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:17 am

If we're going to talk about victim and victimizer, then it goes both ways.

The victim needs to learn self-defense, and the victimizer needs to be punished.

Not either-or.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:18 am

The question Trump represented was not propaganda, but precisely anti-propaganda, and it was this:

Where are thine balls?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:43 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
MagsJ wrote:..when every post became a bore.

It means that the petrol tank is running on empty, time to look for a refilling station, bollocks.

Are you talking about what you were actually doing here, in real-time.. or some kind of metaphoric analogy? :-s

Don’t Americans usually say gas tank..?

MagsJ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:05 am

lol
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat