Fish

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Fish

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:45 pm

Just a nice thread about fish.
I had some fish just now, 4 sandwiches, buns, with 2 freshly salted herrings divided between them, some onions. I mean, some shreds of chopped onions. Onion-choppings.

I went to look for fish-gifs, but probably to my salvation, I realized, there is an abysmal level of fish gifs governing the interent right now.

Does the level of fish gifs really govern the internet? God knows. Who is a fish, reportedly.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: Fish

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:41 pm

_
I’m a great fan of seafood, I’ll be seafood shopping on the weekend.. I’m thinking calamari or squid, as well as other marine wildlife.

I may purchase some whitebait, roll them in gluten-free breadcrumbs, and oven-bake till crispy as.. yeah.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:23 am

I go for the non fishy fish.

My favorite is filet of sole.

I haven’t had it in a couple decades though.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:38 am

If everyone is having steak, and you want to go fish, of equal protein weight, suggest swordfish.

It really is quite substantial.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:44 am

_
I was faced with the opportunity of ordering turtle.. I could not.. I passed.

Turtle should never be on any menu imo, but it is.. I kinda see them as sacred.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat