EcmanduMusic... I have the capability to introduce my music

Share and discuss.

EcmanduMusic... I have the capability to introduce my music

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:46 am

This song... I kid you not, was sent to me by the greek Goddess of all muses... Kaliope herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGfROf2vTk
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: EcmanduMusic... I have the capability to introduce my mu

Postby derleydoo » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:59 am

Ecmandu wrote:This song... I kid you not, was sent to me by the greek Goddess of all muses... Kaliope herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGfROf2vTk


Nice. =D>
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: EcmanduMusic... I have the capability to introduce my mu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:31 am

Three of my own songs in a 7 minute video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mpRiwJ21uA
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: EcmanduMusic... I have the capability to introduce my mu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:34 am

derleydoo wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:This song... I kid you not, was sent to me by the greek Goddess of all muses... Kaliope herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGfROf2vTk


Nice. =D>


I need to tell the story of this song...

I was driving from the suburbs with my mom to a downtown farmers market over 20 years ago.

The radio was NOT on.

But this song was blaring from the speakers!!

My mom obviously didn’t hear it!

When we got back home.. I sat down on a piano I had only had for about 6 months and worked the song I heard out.

Then a voice came to me... kaliope. That was the official name of the song. I knew I had to name it that.

Fast forward 2 decades.

I actually looked kaliope up online... sure enough, there was a Wikipedia page about the goddess of all muses. I think I cried when I saw it.

I was given a song by a god. For 20 years, I didn’t know that.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: EcmanduMusic... I have the capability to introduce my mu

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:04 am

Ecmandu wrote:
derleydoo wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:This song... I kid you not, was sent to me by the greek Goddess of all muses... Kaliope herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGfROf2vTk


Nice. =D>


I need to tell the story of this song...

I was driving from the suburbs with my mom to a downtown farmers market over 20 years ago.

The radio was NOT on.

But this song was blaring from the speakers!!

My mom obviously didn’t hear it!

When we got back home.. I sat down on a piano I had only had for about 6 months and worked the song I heard out.

Then a voice came to me... kaliope. That was the official name of the song. I knew I had to name it that.

Fast forward 2 decades.

I actually looked kaliope up online... sure enough, there was a Wikipedia page about the goddess of all muses. I think I cried when I saw it.

I was given a song by a god. For 20 years, I didn’t know that.

.
nice, Ec !
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13278
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: EcmanduMusic... I have the capability to introduce my mu

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:27 am

The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!


Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users