Clockwork Blue

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:20 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs7Tqif1k9U

Shot this video in 2017 in the car of a of some, um, grocer, who had run out of groceries and was visiting his wholesaler. Its pretty ridiculous cause of the accent. But I say some actual things.

My sign!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:45 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Aren't they Beautiful?

God yes

MagsJ wrote:

Shot this video in 2017 in the car of a of some, um, grocer, who had run out of groceries and was visiting his wholesaler. Its pretty ridiculous cause of the accent. But I say some actual things.

My sign!

And what an incredibly awesome sign it is.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:26 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

My sign!

And what an incredibly awesome sign it is.

How kind of you to say.. the same could be said for all signs, well.. except for Gemini and Taurus, and some would include Scorpio with those 2, too.

..sorry, any Geminis and Taureans. :|
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:00 pm

Gemini is tricky, Taurus is stubborn - but they can be awesome. Trump is a Gemini, so that's pretty cool to start with.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Previous

Return to The Sandbox