weird facts

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: weird facts

Postby Sculptor » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:21 pm

MagsJ wrote:Poop is an understatement.. it literally instantly rushes out of you, like the great flood.

Not if you follow KETO

Not that anybody wants to test that right now, for verification. 8-[

When you are KETO your poo is neat and tidy. I've never used less toilet paper in my life.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Re: weird facts

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:16 pm

Sculptor wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Poop is an understatement.. it literally instantly rushes out of you, like the great flood.

Not if you follow KETO

Not that anybody wants to test that right now, for verification. 8-[

When you are KETO your poo is neat and tidy. I've never used less toilet paper in my life.

Lol! Ok.. poop 'literally' instantly rushes out of you, like the great flood.. unless you’re paleo and/or keto.

As a paleo/keto person, I too save good money, on less toilet roll usage. 8-[
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Previous

Return to The Sandbox