What it does is what it Is

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:22 pm

You’re the one who’s off topic in your own thread, not me. I find that funny too. I’ll leave your thread if it means that much to you.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ierrellus » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Ecmandu wrote:You’re the one who’s off topic in your own thread, not me. I find that funny too. I’ll leave your thread if it means that much to you.

Yes. Please leave. Bless you for going away. Learn some grammar wherever you go.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13779
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ierrellus » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:03 pm

On the existence of God:
Which is more reasonable to say--there is no god or I do not know if a god exists or doesn't exist?
I prefer the honest response, "I do not know."
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13779
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:22 pm

Ierrellus wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You’re the one who’s off topic in your own thread, not me. I find that funny too. I’ll leave your thread if it means that much to you.

Yes. Please leave. Bless you for going away. Learn some grammar wherever you go.


Wtf dude ... I left, then you leave this complete asshole message.

Now you’re going to hear from me again.

People always act like the god in their head.

Some want to be worshipped.

Some want to be bowed to.

You want censorship.

You’re a piece of shit dude. That’s not an ad hom - it’s a fact. People like you are why people don’t believe in god.

And you deserve to hear that.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:32 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ierrellus wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You’re the one who’s off topic in your own thread, not me. I find that funny too. I’ll leave your thread if it means that much to you.

Yes. Please leave. Bless you for going away. Learn some grammar wherever you go.


Wtf dude ... I left, then you leave this complete asshole message.

Now you’re going to hear from me again.

People always act like the god in their head.

Some want to be worshipped.

Some want to be bowed to.

You want censorship.

You’re a piece of shit dude. That’s not an ad hom - it’s a fact. People like you are why people don’t believe in god.

And you deserve to hear that.


And just to let you know, I had already said everything that I needed and wanted to say in this thread.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby encode_decode » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:33 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ierrellus wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You’re the one who’s off topic in your own thread, not me. I find that funny too. I’ll leave your thread if it means that much to you.

Yes. Please leave. Bless you for going away. Learn some grammar wherever you go.


Wtf dude ... I left, then you leave this complete asshole message.

Now you’re going to hear from me again.

People always act like the god in their head.

Some want to be worshipped.

Some want to be bowed to.

You want censorship.

You’re a piece of shit dude. That’s not an ad hom - it’s a fact. People like you are why people don’t believe in god.

And you deserve to hear that.

It could be taken this way, EC - personally, I would have just moved on...

:lol:

I gotta thank you for the laugh, however...you have a lot of heart, bro.
In a world so precious... its value cannot be determined.
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Negde u Vojvodini

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:17 pm

I’m going to lay into him a little more.

Jesus taught dharmas. The word translates perfectly in East and west: teachings for betterment

I’m a finisher. My life, my job is to finish all the teachings forever. I’m not an all powerful being. Nobody is. We all made this together, we all change it together.

I’m prophesied by the spirit world to come up with the plan to send every spirit to heaven forever.

Just the plan!!

Sadists are the only problem in making this plan.

I have loopholes for them too.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:41 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I’m going to lay into him a little more.

Jesus taught dharmas. The word translates perfectly in East and west: teachings for betterment

I’m a finisher. My life, my job is to finish all the teachings forever. I’m not an all powerful being. Nobody is. We all made this together, we all change it together.

I’m prophesied by the spirit world to come up with the plan to send every spirit to heaven forever.

Just the plan!!

Sadists are the only problem in making this plan.

I have loopholes for them too.


I’m going to say to the sadists...

You have two options:

1.) not know you’re in a non consent violating world

2.) know it

I can be very persuasive. The entire spirit world, an infinite number of beings prophesied little ol’ me.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ierrellus » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Maybe this thread has run its course. Perhaps it died and draws flies. I had hoped for so much better than flaming selfies; and to some extent the thread has received well-thought out posts from some good and honest people. Even Sculptor posts well when not on the attack. Ecmandu has nothing to say but his own agenda, which has little to do with the thread. Hopefully, Carleas can help rid me of Ecmandu.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13779
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ierrellus » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:06 pm

encode-decode,
I wish you cared for this thread.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13779
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby encode_decode » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:22 pm

Ierrellus wrote:encode-decode,
I wish you cared for this thread.

That is interesting...

...however, I have no idea why you would say that - it does not worry me, for that matter. I often check this thread when I come online...

...but I have to say that I have not read everything in the thread. I paid a good amount of attention to what felix was saying when he posted in here.

There are a few other posts that I came to appreciate and I have learned appreciation of things that I do not agree with - a long time ago.

- I choose not to fill this thread up with unnecessary posts. I don't frequent ILP much because people mostly want to debate and that is not the only mode of communication that I appreciate - there are many levels of discussion for those of us who have been taught to truly communicate - communication does not only boil down to disagreement - even in a philosophy forum - lastly...since I frequently encounter hostility when venturing outside real "life circles", I choose to not spend a huge amount of time on such ventures - to me, the internet had its day - a time where I made friends and had meaningful interactions...

...Silence is better than unmeaning words(Pythagoras).

The only reason I even made the comment was that I appreciate when a person cares about what they are saying and I am not sure you really care about EC's grammar as much as you made out...

In the end - it would have been better for you not to rattle on the way you did and for EC just to move on...but...whatever...

...the world's society continues to pass around a bunch of bad habits to each other...peace! encode!
In a world so precious... its value cannot be determined.
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Negde u Vojvodini

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ierrellus » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:31 pm

encode_decode wrote:
Ierrellus wrote:encode-decode,
I wish you cared for this thread.

That is interesting...

...however, I have no idea why you would say that - it does not worry me, for that matter. I often check this thread when I come online...

...but I have to say that I have not read everything in the thread. I paid a good amount of attention to what felix was saying when he posted in here.

There are a few other posts that I came to appreciate and I have learned appreciation of things that I do not agree with - a long time ago.

- I choose not to fill this thread up with unnecessary posts. I don't frequent ILP much because people mostly want to debate and that is not the only mode of communication that I appreciate - there are many levels of discussion for those of us who have been taught to truly communicate - communication does not only boil down to disagreement - even in a philosophy forum - lastly...since I frequently encounter hostility when venturing outside real "life circles", I choose to not spend a huge amount of time on such ventures - to me, the internet had its day - a time where I made friends and had meaningful interactions...

...Silence is better than unmeaning words(Pythagoras).

The only reason I even made the comment was that I appreciate when a person cares about what they are saying and I am not sure you really care about EC's grammar as much as you made out...

In the end - it would have been better for you not to rattle on the way you did and for EC just to move on...but...whatever...

...the world's society continues to pass around a bunch of bad habits to each other...peace! encode!

Thanks for the good post. Please come back often. You're right about ECs grammar. It was not that offensive; but his trying to sell some hair-brained theory by flaming was offensive to me. He needs his own thread.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13779
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:06 pm

Actually, I just have logical proofs.

Every being in existence is having their consent violated (including you by asking me to leave your thread) which means god can only be defined as the great grand consent violator...

I wasn’t flaming or trolling you dude. Get your narrative straight before you make an accusation like that.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:38 pm

I want to explain something more to you.

My job is not fun. Everyone who knows I can be resurrected is trying to prove a point by killing me.

So... I have two options at that point.

I can send them to hell (which is not what I want to do)

Or we can sit down and have a serious discussion about existence.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:27 pm

I’ll add to this:

What am I capable of?

Not much, just like you.

But I have lots of friends, unlike you.

Strength in numbers.

You’ll see.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ierrellus » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:57 am

Ecmandu wrote:I’ll add to this:

What am I capable of?

Not much, just like you.

But I have lots of friends, unlike you.

Strength in numbers.

You’ll see.

You're still flaming.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13779
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ierrellus » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:59 am

Carleas,
Please lock this thread. It's over.
Thank you.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 13779
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:04 pm

Ierrellus wrote:Carleas,
Please lock this thread. It's over.
Thank you.


The spirit world is talking to you.

That’s all you need to know.

Let me be blunt with you... since you seem to be agnostic about god.

Dan-
Flannel Jesus
And Carleas can lock this thread.

The spirit world wanted you to hear these things...

And thus it was done.

You’re getting what you asked for.

If you don’t like the answers, you’re going to have to man up ... and stop believing in Santa Claus

I’m explaining existence to you. It’s all of us.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16006
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: What it does is what it Is

Postby Sculptor » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:37 pm

Ierrellus wrote:Carleas,
Please lock this thread. It's over.
Thank you.

:lol: :lol:
You don't like the answers you get; so you try to censor.
Typical religionist
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2580
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Previous

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users