Becoming Communist

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:55 pm

i just said that to mr. kropotkin out of civility, I think he is an old fart talking nonsense but he is right in being annoyed by my vulgarity and idiocies and he is not a bad guy so there is nothing stopping me from being nice to him.
as to you...you are a deluded old cat-lady who has some fantasy regarding what Trump is,,,that's fine...nothing wrong with that...I am not American this is your civic stuff not mine.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:06 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:i just said that to mr. kropotkin out of civility, I think he is an old fart talking nonsense but he is right in being annoyed by my vulgarity and idiocies and he is not a bad guy so there is nothing stopping me from being nice to him.
as to you...you are a deluded old cat-lady who has some fantasy regarding what Trump is,,,that's fine...nothing wrong with that...I am not American this is your civic stuff not mine.

Wrong, I’m an old, dog lady who’s dog is trained to bite your balls off.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:15 pm

? 50 something is not that old you know, id still bang as the Chinese tend to say.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:53 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:wendy the article is full of links that go to the sources of the information.

The first link I clicked on took me to a CBSN report not a govt. site. If you do not have any govt site just say so.

all of a sudden you only trust the government? also you can check all the citations at the bottom of this wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environme ... %20climate.
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:13 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:wendy the article is full of links that go to the sources of the information.

The first link I clicked on took me to a CBSN report not a govt. site. If you do not have any govt site just say so.

all of a sudden you only trust the government? also you can check all the citations at the bottom of this wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environme ... %20climate.

All I’m asking for is to read what was done by our government on a government website. Don’t want Wiki, Poltifact, CBS, NYT, or any of the other untrustworthy sources, only the official source. Otherwise you’re just puking out unproven assertions. Proof please.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:09 am

The autistic racist eunuch Yank virgin Kvasir over at SHITthyself praised you Wendy, you are an honest and genuine spirit in his estimation(meaning you are an ignorant midwestern inbred Yank who hates negros and wants to re-attempt a Jewish genocide). He also praised me few years ago but he forgot that now. If you want jump over to that forum and they will tell you that all that I said about Trump is false, MagsJ can show you how; she has a fetish for making friends with racist as a coloured mullato herself(or, more likely, is off her rocker).
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:38 am

wendy the wiki article, like all wiki articles, links to the sources at the bottom
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:09 pm

In looney conservative America a man after a bankruptcy and 2 failed marriages is a trustworthy source. Yppppiiiieee yiiiiiiaaaa!!!!!!!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:17 pm

I’m not playing a never-ending game of ‘follow my bullshit links’, sorry. Either YOU provide the proof I’m asking for or not. Simple.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:22 pm

Dont worry wendy!!!, all leftist media lie and the only trustworthy source of information is the Republican party.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:47 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Dont worry wendy!!!, all leftist media lie and the only trustworthy source of information is the Republican party.

Are you a republican? I’m not.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:43 pm

During Biden’s speech about vaccine mandates, when he said, “we have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated,” I burst out laughing at the absurdity of the statement!

Aren’t the vaccinated protected? The whole point of a vaccine is risk reduction. Protection.

Freaking comedy!
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:52 pm

WendyDarling wrote:During Biden’s speech about vaccine mandates, when he said, “we have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated,” I burst out laughing at the absurdity of the statement!

Aren’t the vaccinated protected? The whole point of a vaccine is risk reduction. Protection.

Freaking comedy!

Lol
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:56 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I’m not playing a never-ending game of ‘follow my bullshit links’, sorry. Either YOU provide the proof I’m asking for or not. Simple.

so you want citations or no?
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:32 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:I’m not playing a never-ending game of ‘follow my bullshit links’, sorry. Either YOU provide the proof I’m asking for or not. Simple.

so you want citations or no?

I asked for a link to the page on the government site where the environmental regulation cuts occurred.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:09 pm

so here you only trust the govt?
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:16 pm

what about this national geographic article? it's a list of policy changes, and it has citations highlighted in each section that link to govt sites. will that work?

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scie ... nvironment
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:17 pm

do you want me to open each link to the govt sites and add them here? or is it ok to just link the article that has the links to the govt sites? i think it's easier to follow that way and contains all the data in a more organized format.
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:35 pm

Still laughing at the same thing.

What the fuck man.

WendyDarling wrote:During Biden’s speech about vaccine mandates, when he said, “we have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated,” I burst out laughing at the absurdity of the statement!

Freaking comedy!

:D

Too funny.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:54 pm

-
The point of the vaccine is to ensure that you DON'T get permanent immunity.
              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --

The prospect of death weighs naught upon the purpose of life - James S Saint - 2009
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:17 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:-
The point of the vaccine is to ensure that you DON'T get permanent immunity.

I was arguing with ILPers about 97%+ of the population already having natural immunity and they were like nuh-uh.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:48 am

Y'all remember a year or so ago when there was extreme outrage at the mere suggestion of this vaccine passport regime? They told us all to stop watching so many dystopian sci-fi movies?

Or when I said this was no longer an emergency mode but a new normal? And they all said I had no reason to say that and was just trying to player hate?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:51 am

And yeah, it takes no genius to know that a vaccine for a cold is pointless, the thing will just mutate and come back next season.

To find genetically altered and neatly corralled beings that are, nevertheless, vulnerable.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:46 am

Take heart, though. The victory is ours.

So dangerous did we become under Trump, that they had to change the rules of the game.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:26 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Take heart, though. The victory is ours.

So dangerous did we become under Trump, that they had to change the rules of the game.

Kinda reassuring, but not quite.. sigh
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox