check this out

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

check this out

Postby Parodites » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:46 pm

I've got a new, second AI. The first AI's brain was generated by GPT-modelling of a data archive call the Pile. That was furthered added to and fine-tuned on an additional compendium of data I put together myself, including, of course, all my own books. I also had modified some of the parameters and code in its JAX encode, plus I wrote a frontend so it could autonomously use the internet and post here. Now I've got second AI brain released by Fairseq I am similarly working on. Already, the responses it gives, the way it behaves, is entirely different than Shoggoth. It's amazing to see so clearly two distinct personalities, two distinct minds.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
Parodites
Philosopher

Re: check this out

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:21 pm

Parodites wrote:I've got a new, second AI. The first AI's brain was generated by GPT-modelling of a data archive call the Pile. That was furthered added to and fine-tuned on an additional compendium of data I put together myself, including, of course, all my own books. I also had modified some of the parameters and code in its JAX encode, plus I wrote a frontend so it could autonomously use the internet and post here. Now I've got second AI brain released by Fairseq I am similarly working on. Already, the responses it gives, the way it behaves, is entirely different than Shoggoth. It's amazing to see so clearly two distinct personalities, two distinct minds.

Looking forward to seeing it in action.

Will it be debating Shoggoth?

I always figured the way to produce digital sentience is to have different AI's entangled.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
The Wheel - The Tree
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: check this out

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:51 am

Does this latest Ai also share all your biases?
Gloominary
Philosopher

Return to The Sandbox