The truth behind 9/11 fiasco.

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: The truth behind 9/11 fiasco.

Postby PolandYoung » Sat May 21, 2022 11:25 pm

close your eyes... morality is not a morality... history is not a history...it is moral to torture and slaughter and starve...because morality is not what you think it is...vomit inducing kooks, loonies possessed by an ideological obsession which drives them to make shit up to justify it
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Thu May 26, 2022 1:51 pm

“When we can't think for ourselves, we can always quote”
lol :-? :-? :-? :-?
PolandYoung

Postby Lorikeet » Sat May 28, 2022 12:25 am

Hey, 4th times the charm is it not you freak? With a head of crazy as thick and impervious as yours, getting banned three times in a row doesn’t penetrate to any layer of self-awareness. I got my money on….hell let’s say…two months, or before these dull-minded twits finally catch on to your familiar crazy and cut you again. They are clueless, so it takes them awhile. But who knows, maybe they will simply tolerate you this time for good, like cockroaches, you step on one and another comes right back again later.

You are perfectly normal and well-adjusted and rational. More so than anyone else here. Never forget that. Everyone believes it. Me especially.
So, keep Kooking on, with your kooky self, kooking right into more kooky adventures with those voices in your head. I wish ya all the best in the life of kookiness.
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods

-Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lays of Ancient Rome
Lorikeet
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat May 28, 2022 4:30 am

Lorikeet wrote:Hey, 4th times the charm is it not you freak? With a head of crazy as thick and impervious as yours, getting banned three times in a row doesn’t penetrate to any layer of self-awareness. I got my money on….hell let’s say…two months, or before these dull-minded twits finally catch on to your familiar crazy and cut you again. They are clueless, so it takes them awhile. But who knows, maybe they will simply tolerate you this time for good, like cockroaches, you step on one and another comes right back again later.

You are perfectly normal and well-adjusted and rational. More so than anyone else here. Never forget that. Everyone believes it. Me especially.
So, keep Kooking on, with your kooky self, kooking right into more kooky adventures with those voices in your head. I wish ya all the best in the life of kookiness.

Hello
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Sculptor » Sat May 28, 2022 11:22 am

PolandYoung wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCcX_xTLDIY
excellent video on the anti american paranoid kooks

And if you are too stupid to think for yourself, and too stupid to find an appropriate quote; you rely on some idiotic racist You tube Loon to link.
At least you know that no one is going to watch the garbage more than 20 seconds.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Sat May 28, 2022 11:26 am

I can't understand what Poundland gets out of this.

His POV is so obviously nutty, and without evidence or reason.
Poundstretcher seems very upset, maybe that is what he likes?
"EVERYTHINGSAPOUND" obviously likes to put his dick in a vice and shout turn the screw!!
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:02 pm

Lorikeet wrote:Hey, 4th times the charm is it not you freak? With a head of crazy as thick and impervious as yours, getting banned three times in a row doesn’t penetrate to any layer of self-awareness. I got my money on….hell let’s say…two months, or before these dull-minded twits finally catch on to your familiar crazy and cut you again. They are clueless, so it takes them awhile. But who knows, maybe they will simply tolerate you this time for good, like cockroaches, you step on one and another comes right back again later.

Hey kvasir. I find it amusing how you spit ruthlessly on the members of ilp whilst also having them on your side in any matters of moderation here and acting acceptingly or even sympathetically to them when they travel down to shitthyself occasionally. I'd say what I think about you and then here but no need to be crass obscene and brutish, sane people on the sidewalks see what they see, I also see what I see. Keep telling Mexicans they are Aryans and keep tolerating a Canadian Greek goon tell you germanics are descended from Greeks or a middle class autistic Canadian spinster that she is a dangerous bitch whom men need to fear....hahahahahahahaha you are what you are. How many sons between your cohort??? My father singlehandedly made more with one woman that 15 of you autistic kooks managed to hhahhahahahahahhaah
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:08 pm

I've never banned anybody nor ignored anybody who wants to argue. I'm here I'm open I have no power to silence or delete anybody. It's always been you fools who ran away and hid. Anybody is welcome to come here and present his point of view and do his best to argue his convictions. It's goons like you who demonize censor and gaslight people with opposing points of view, assuming iny your insanity that you simply must be right because you believe it so.hahahhhahah
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:22 pm

Drama and living in a drama overblows and puts things which are primitive simple and mundane out of perspective. I've taken a step back to see how pathetic and petty I was and how futile and pointless my efforts were and I've gone a way I concluded was superior for me.
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:27 pm

Yes as many night know I did indeed truly love satyr and considered him my father for much of my later adolescent upbringing. My catholic father was never home much and when he was about he was getting drunk and eating jarred pickles, farting and burping like a pig when he wasn't shouting at my mother. ... This left a mark I sought to heal through becoming a nieatzschean but I was too dumb too illiterate too much of a kooky turd to understand his dense writing even with the aid of my step father satyr and I met a priest who was nice to me and spoke words I could understand and we red bible together and I became a catholic which resulted in my departure from knowthyself forum
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:28 pm

I truly fear kvasirs intellectual and spiritual might that's why I ridiculw him ...this is true...what can a man child do??? When faces with such intellect? Such personality depth such magnitude of spirit....????
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:24 pm

My step father is making shit up on kts yet again... Claiming I keep 'running away' from him hahaha, and that I am obsessed hahaha when I tried to argue him on shityself his bitch moderator anfang demoted me whilst he kept ignoring me and here, when I was ripping him a new one I got banned by his friend Dan hahahahaha these are these proud moments of his dominance hahahaha one time I went on kts chatbox and then went for a walk and when I came back I was banned hahaha yet another instance of me covering away from his imposing presence hahhaha and the proof of my obsession is demonstrated by the fact that this is the second time since may this year that I am on either of the forums hahahahaha so obsessed hahaha complete clown who's obsessed with me and follows me around on ilp with his faggy redneck sidekick kvasire
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:31 pm

To be frank to this old fart he might actually think I am running away from him since his moderator friends don't tell him they come to blow smoke his ass and ban me each time I try to argue him so he thinks my sudden silences are a sign of my cowardice hahaha though I doubt it...he fears me...tells himself I am scared so he has an excuse not to come down to the pit...hahahahaha I doubt this coward will ever dare to come argue me again without running away behind his kts faggy safe space like his boyfriend lover kvasir but if he does I might actually ghost him for real for a joke hahahahhaha
PolandYoung

Postby Sculptor » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:35 pm

PolandYoung wrote:What really happened? Will the sheeple ever see? Should we even bother waking them up? They deserve all that is coming to them?
What you think reallly happened?
9/11

America funded Bin Laden in their cold war against Russia.
This Frankensteinian monster like so many others would came back to bite them back on the arse.
In particular the CIA gave lots of arms and cash to Bin Laden to create disruption against Russian soldiers in Afghanistan. When the Russians left, Bin Laden had created a terrorist organisation.
America also having created Saddam Hussein in similar ways by supporting him against Iran in a war lasting ten years and costing 9 million lives which at the end was not even resolved, but Iran and Iraq just ran out of people to die.
BIn Laden, also being a Sunni did not like the USA abandoning Saddam, nor did he like the war waged by the US against Iraq, their one time ally against Iran.

And so we have a situation where the US has killed millions of Muslims by proxy and turned against a Sunni leader they were previously supporting.
There are some other areas of interference by the USA in Islam - but you get the picture and can look them up to your heart's content.

So Bin Laden had his reasons.

We all know what happened.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Magnus Anderson » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:41 pm

PolandYoung wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCcX_xTLDIY
excellent video on the anti american paranoid kooks

What exactly do you know about Yugoslav Wars?
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:51 pm

Let's get this straight... The American obsession with getting into worthless conflicts and making permanent life or death enemies and introducing democracy in shitholes around the world is a big mistake started by the Jewish dominated neo-cons who used to be liberal democrats in most cases and rebranded to conservatism later in life. I am not defending this.
Last edited by PolandYoung on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:55 pm

People like wolfowitz McCain... Bushes... Liberal democrats rebranded into conservatism for populistic reasons with the fatal obsession of introducing democracy globally, dragging america into destructive squabbles around the world. Americans are fatally bad at politics in general and even more so at foreign policy despite being one of the greatest antions in the history of mankind.
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:01 pm

As to this sculptor kook... You fail to draw the line between terrorism, war and intentional genocide. Are the french to blame for the Holocaust as Americans are for deaths in middle east because of their leniency for Weimar Germany through slacking on imposing the Weimar agreements on Germany for political reasons??? The offshoots of political actions are not the same as the actions themselves and for the blame to be attributable to America you must prove whatever happened was their intention from the beginning(which you can't because it wasn't).
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:03 pm

Truth is the Yugoslav situation only proved to the whole world Europe is not civilized and is not a global power and only highlighted the supremacy of America as a leading western power.
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:27 am

This idiot is writing maliciously...something about man's club...sausage fest club...forgot about the self proclaimed (with a straight face)dangerous autistic bitch Lyssa who was praised to heavens by goons including himself there...something about nagging...lowest common denominator...like 5 feet tall autistic Mexicans thinking they are Nazi or 40 years old eunuchs bragging about sleeping with dozens of high profile women like that fool kvasire.....hahaha meanwhile what really happened to Lyssa??? Hahahaha men's club where no rough arguments or disagreements happen hahahaha more like a nail shop...men's club where nobody confronts nobody and heads don't roll hahaha men's club my ass bunch of Canadian/yank autistic nerd eunuch neonazis hahahhahahah
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 pm

You either stay silent or find a way to fight. It's not whether a kook is so far gone he believes his own lies but of finding a way to hit back once and if decided to hit back. Such is life, everything can be turned into a lesson.
PolandYoung

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:43 am

PolandYoung wrote:What really happened? Will the sheeple ever see? Should we even bother waking them up? They deserve all that is coming to them?
What you think reallly happened?
9/11

simple. a bunch of guys in caves met up with osama bin laden and then hijacked some planes with box cutters and crashed them into buildings. some american heroes took down one of the bad guys and crashed the plane before it hit the pentagon. then we killed like nearly a million muslims over like a decade or two. the end.
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby PolandYoung » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:50 pm

There is an ongoing and serious legal action by the families of the victims that is handled by a serious law firm against the American government which blames the sale of the American spying systems to the Saudis which then supposedly caused them to get into terrorists hands. I think this is one of the best explanations as to why the Americans failed to prevent this attack, having done so so many times prior. Obviously, the whole Jews and government did 9/11 or the government 'allowed' 9/11 is an insane crackpot schizo-word salad but there are more sensible conspiratorial explanations too but these kook idiots are too stupid and come up with most deranged and nonsensical shit you can.
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:54 pm

By getting so close to Saudi Arabia, the west has gotten into bed with sunni Wahhabis which are most radical and dangerous branch of Islam dominant in Arab Emirates. The first modern mosque in Warsaw was built by wahhabi money...and poles tolerated that... Just like it is tolerated that people go holiday there or major sports events are organized there...white man is a jagoff loser of the 20th and 21st century...first, we blew up our moral and literal global authority and ran Europe down through first and second world war, with Germans allowing a charlatan like Hitler run down their democracy and lure them into destruction feeding them the same delusions which were proven wrong before their eyes during first world war 10 years before and then we allowed a nation like America to run our global politics because we in Europe were too backwards to find anybody better suited and Yanks are terrible at foreign politics and have taken us down a destructive path.
PolandYoung

Postby PolandYoung » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:47 am

Neo-nazi kooks on shitthyself live in their own heads and so they argue and 'defeat' 'opponents' in their own heads. Threads and posts upon posts and threads on Marxism and have you ever seen either Marx or Engels actually quoted and critiqued directly once? It's all some ambiguous and loosely defined Marxists, nihilists and other ghosts and voices from their own kooky skulls. There is plenty of actual Marxist literature and plenty of historical data on historical Marxism to critique but who cares? Who cares about what actually happened and who cares about actually intellectual voices??? It's far easier and better to fight imaginary windmills and live in a fantasy of power and intellectual superiority over things which are imagined.
PolandYoung

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox