Canada Redeeming

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Canada Redeeming

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:53 am

My patience is running-out with people who are convinced that it's "okay" that Governments impose, by force, by threat, experimental injections which don't fucking work!

Or, they do "work", just not as propagated by MSM....MSM which was just proved complicit in huge Billion dollar payoffs from the Government!!

Evil is afoot, so fuck all those defending these Nazis...
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby gib » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:42 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:That is your specific political posture, about the trucker protests. Your wider political posture existed behorehand. Or did you have 0 opinions whatsoever regarding politics, government, and Canadian law before the truckers started protesting?

Yes, I did "posture" about my political opinions before the trucker convoy. But same reply to that. And I'll add that no posture can just as easily have negative consequences as any kind of posturing.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You think it can't happen again? That it's not happening now???

This is exactly the syndrome I described earlier and why the two-guns metaphor is important. It's a sad fact that the younger generations take their freedom and democratic style of government for granted. They think "that's just the way things are here." They think, "those people in other parts of the world are different." As if here in the West, human nature has fundamentally changed--as if on the genetic level--as if, here in the West, power doesn't corrupt, that we can trust our political leaders to do the right thing without checks and balances, without elections, without magna carta. Why? Because, well, just look at our track record over the past couple centuries compared to places like the Middle East, or the Soviet Union, or Nazi Germany, etc.. We have a wonderful way of life--peaceful, prosperous, free--it must be the kinds of leaders we have. We have good leaders, they have bad.

They have no clue that the only reason--the only reason--why our Western political systems haven't degenerated to the level of the worst kinds of dictatorships we see around the world and through history is because we hold our political leaders' feet to the fire--that's what our political systems are designed for--and the younger generation, taking the comforts and peace they've experienced their whole life for granted, think that's just the way the system works--on its own! As if we don't need to hold anyone's feet to the fire, that it can be put on autopilot--and this is why our political leaders are becoming more and more corrupt as history marches on--they're aware of this--they know that they can get away with a lot more than they could with previous generations. But they're human just like anyone else--Western society has not altered human genetics--it simply limits the power our political leaders have such that they don't become monsters--but this assumes the people keep their gun held high, for without that, the sky's the limit as far as power is concerned.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

"Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Ha! Ha! Ha!... So many orphans."
- Alastor the radio demon

"I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure."

"`With all due respect’ is a wonderful expression because it actually doesn’t specify how much respect is due."
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:57 pm

You misunderstand what I mean by posture. I don't mean as in "posturing." It's an old term, it just means position, stance, approach.

We all have a posture, even "no posture" is a posture.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:29 am

gib wrote:This is exactly the syndrome I described earlier and why the two-guns metaphor is important. It's a sad fact that the younger generations take their freedom and democratic style of government for granted. They think "that's just the way things are here." They think, "those people in other parts of the world are different." As if here in the West, human nature has fundamentally changed--as if on the genetic level--as if, here in the West, power doesn't corrupt, that we can trust our political leaders to do the right thing without checks and balances, without elections, without magna carta. Why? Because, well, just look at our track record over the past couple centuries compared to places like the Middle East, or the Soviet Union, or Nazi Germany, etc.. We have a wonderful way of life--peaceful, prosperous, free--it must be the kinds of leaders we have. We have good leaders, they have bad.

They have no clue that the only reason--the only reason--why our Western political systems haven't degenerated to the level of the worst kinds of dictatorships we see around the world and through history is because we hold our political leaders' feet to the fire--that's what our political systems are designed for--and the younger generation, taking the comforts and peace they've experienced their whole life for granted, think that's just the way the system works--on its own! As if we don't need to hold anyone's feet to the fire, that it can be put on autopilot--and this is why our political leaders are becoming more and more corrupt as history marches on--they're aware of this--they know that they can get away with a lot more than they could with previous generations. But they're human just like anyone else--Western society has not altered human genetics--it simply limits the power our political leaders have such that they don't become monsters--but this assumes the people keep their gun held high, for without that, the sky's the limit as far as power is concerned.

There's something to the Strauss-Howe Generational Theory, which is where the "Strong men create Good times, Good times create Weak men, Weak men create Hard times, Hard times create Strong men" meme comes from.

After a given amount of time (80-100 years), humanity tends to 'forget' about the harsh reality of total war and genocides. Thus, these types of things fluctuate over time, because humanity "forgets" about the last actual disasters, and repeat them. And they are repeated, because it is actually very difficult to 'change' human instinct and habits. As you point-out above, when Politicians are no longer held accountable, as they have been traditionally and historically (in America), then it leads to circumstances where mass calamity can (and will) occur again. You see it. I see it. Many people see it, and see it for what it is.

I trace it back to the failure in the US Public Education system, which switched from Civics and a more Nationalist education, that was replaced with outright 'Marxism' and political Subversion, in the 1990s, and then fully implemented after year 2000. Thus, the young generations, are responsible for this hostile Marxist takeover: BLM, Antifa, and now these draconian Covid 'terrorist' campaigns. They openly and publicly advocate for "depersoning" and freezing the assets of the general population, as acts of Political intimidation.

We *ARE* in Fascism already!!!
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby ExtraCoronas » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:05 am

Canada and America are totalitarian regimes, people just don’t know it yet. They’re in denial. Even the conservatives want to cling to a patriotic belief system and blame it all on democrats. But it’s much bigger than that.

We already have proof that 99% of people will fall in line, choke themselves with masks, distance themselves from their own family and friends, lock themselves in their homes and stop going to the places they like, give up on doing the things they like, stop working and earning income, and take experimental untested gene therapy injections. All because the TV told them to.

We also know now that people who do organize and protest peacefully against those things will be attacked by brownshirt “police”, trampled by horses, arrested, fired from their jobs, have their professional licenses taken away and have their bank accounts looted.

We also know that voting is meaningless when not only are there literally no authentic candidates to vote for but even if there were the voting machines are rigged and fraud occurs on all levels of the process. Not the least of which is the continuous stream of informational warfare propaganda coming from every “news” and social media.

But yeah, things aren’t so bad. It’s not like we’re living under totalitarianism now is it? Naw, just order a pizza and watch some Netflix. Nothing to worry about.

Canadians may be pathetic sheep blue pill normies but so is most everyone else in North America and Europe. We live in a world that has been radically retardified. It’s to the point that there’s not much else to do except look out for yourself, tune out all the bullshit, and laugh your ass off whenever you’re forced to see any of the madness of this clown world we now inhabit.
“Welcome to the human race.”
ExtraCoronas

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:55 pm

It goes back millennia...

Everything except this is fake news:

The purpose of life is to solve the “I don’t want this” problem for everyone forever.

That’s the only statement that’s not fake news.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby gib » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:04 pm

ExtraCoronas wrote:Canadians may be pathetic sheep blue pill normies...

OUCH!!!

Ecmandu wrote:It goes back millennia...

The purpose of life is to solve the “I don’t want this” problem for everyone forever.

But wouldn't the problem not exist without life?

The only statement? What about that very statement?

"Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Ha! Ha! Ha!... So many orphans."

"I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure."

"`With all due respect’ is a wonderful expression because it actually doesn’t specify how much respect is due."
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:05 pm

gib wrote:
ExtraCoronas wrote:Canadians may be pathetic sheep blue pill normies...

OUCH!!!

Ecmandu wrote:It goes back millennia...

But wouldn't the problem not exist without life?

The only statement? What about that very statement?

You can’t destroy life.

You have to reassess at that point.

I tried to destroy existence. It’s impossible.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby gib » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:34 am

Ecmandu wrote:I tried to destroy existence. It’s impossible.

Well, thank God for that. You know, your problem might have been that existence, by definition, must exist.

gib
resident exorcist

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:01 am

The White Pill here is that more people are waking up to the fact that the Liberal-Democrat US Establishment is run by a foreign entity (Davos Group, Klaus Schwab, Young Global Leaders program).

At least, we know who the real Tyrants are now. Our government (USA and Canada) are bought & paid-for, and they have no love nor loyalty to the American people.

They don't even pretend anymore.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:27 pm

Urwrongx1000: The White Pill here is that more people are waking up to the fact that the Liberal-Democrat US Establishment is run by a foreign entity (Davos Group, Klaus Schwab, Young Global Leaders program).

K: and yet another unproven, fanciful conspiracy theory...
with no facts or proof to back it up...

UR: At least, we know who the real Tyrants are now. Our government (USA and Canada) are bought & paid-for, and they have no love nor loyalty to the American people.
They don't even pretend anymore.

K: and we get closer to the truth here... but missing the real truth,
it is corporations that are buying and selling democracies...
see the Koch brothers and Rubert Murdoch and Exxon-Mobil...

governments are not the issue anymore...
it is those who buy and sell democracies, they are the issue...
and to fight the government as the problem is to fight the
20th century battles... we are in the 21st century and we must
fight those battles.. which is an economic fight, not a political fight...
as one point in time, the battle was a religious battle, not an
political or economic battle...those who were fighting religious wars
in the 20th century were fighting the last war, not the current war,
which in the 20th century, which was about the political war,
as the environment changes, our focus must change...
and today, the war/battles are being fought over economic
thoughts and needs...

so, UR and his conservative friends are fighting the last war/battle,
not the current war which is economic in nature...

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics