Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World War?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Are you on the side of Russia or on the side of Ukraine?

On the side of Russia.
10
56%
On the side of Ukrania.
8
44%
 
Total votes : 18

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Alf » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:47 pm

Sleyor Wellhuxwell wrote:
Alf wrote:Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World War?

Yes, it is. This world war can be prevented, but that it will happen is less likely than the reverse.


The following graphic shows roughly how the balance of power is distributed.

WDFC_WCS_CS.png
WDFC_WCS_CS.png (119.57 KiB) Viewed 668 times

It is easy to find out who has the most to say. Money has always been the most powerful. Since the 1970s, however, the digital complex has been added, and since the 1990s, partly due to the internet, it has become as powerful as Black Rock, the most powerful asset management of the financial complex. Politics has always been bought and therefore susceptible to blackmail.

Now, moreover, at least 99% of all people are losing their self-determination because they have to leave all their money and all their data to the globalist rulers.
Last edited by Alf on Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Alf » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:00 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Alf wrote:The United States, for example, makes sure that in Old-Europe everyone is ashamed as soon as he loves his country or - even worse - his people. In the United States itself, however, the country and the people should continue to be loved or just left. If one said in Old-Europe to leave Old-Europe, who does not love it, one would be exposed to the left-wing agitation directed by the USA: „right extremism“, „fight against the right-wing“, „Nazi“ and so on. That behind this there is nothing else than a geostrategy to keep the Old-Europeans down, so that the US-Americans can be free in everything they do, is only unclear to such people who cannot even reach IQ 10.

This is the result of the end of World War II.

USA imported many German-Nazi scientists and doctors (Eugenicists), along with masses of European Jewry. These immigrants have had a disproportionate amount of political sway and influence for the past 50 years, especially in Mass Media (Propaganda) as most of the influx Jews to the United States, sent their children to Journalism in most Universities and Colleges in the 1990s. These are ideologically driven people with specific motives.

"Operation Overlord" - one of many examples:

Operation_Overcast__Wernher_von_Braun_and_his_Crew.jpg
Wernher von Braun and his team at Fort Bliss, Texas, USA, 1945. Abducted and blackmailed.
Operation_Overcast__Wernher_von_Braun_and_his_Crew.jpg (69.74 KiB) Viewed 675 times

German rocket scientists (aerospace engineers): Wernher von Braun and his team at Fort Bliss, Texas, USA, 1945. Abducted and blackmailed (many of them were in the NSDAP and SS, e.g. also Wernher von Braun).

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The world doesn't want Transexual faggotry pushed onto their children, nor does the world population want mandated experimental gene-modifying "vaccines" forced into their blood. The peons of the world are agitated about the openness of their new "Transhuman" slavery. People will rebel.

I hope that people will rebel. But the globalists go relatively slowly, so slowly that people don't notice the fraud (although people like Peter Kropotkin and many others would never notice the fraud anyway). At some point the bag will be closed. Then it is too late for a rebellion (see: Kropotkin again - but this time the real, the historical one: Pyotr Kropotkin - and other communists who did not notice how the others, the more intelligent totalitarians, took them by surprise).

Truth dies first. Hope dies last.

We must enlighten the masses!
------------------------------------------

Power relations in the years 2000 and 2020 in comparison:

2000:
WDFC_WCS_CS_2000.png
2000
WDFC_WCS_CS_2000.png (123.32 KiB) Viewed 653 times

2020:
WDFC_WCS_CS.png
2020
WDFC_WCS_CS.png (119.57 KiB) Viewed 657 times

Which 4 of the today's global players have increased the most in percentage terms in the 20 years from 2000 to 2020? (1.) Digital Financial Complex of the West; (2.) People's Republic of China; (3.) India; (4.) Russia. 8)

How does this fit with what we are observing right now in the Russian-Ukrainian war and in the signs that China is giving off? Well, we have Ukraine and the West supporting Ukraine materially and financially on the one side and Russia and China supporting Russia economically (see contracts for the supply of natural gas, oil and raw materials to China and the settlement of this business in roubles and yuan) on the other side, which will probably be joined in the future, if the war drags on, by Iran, Pakistan, perhaps also India. In addition, the West's Digital Finance Complex has made asset management deals with China. :o

The question of which side of the two warring parties one is on is therefore related to many other problems and constellations. Particularly problematic is the assignment of the West's Digital Finance Complex, which by no means necessarily has to be found on the Western side alone, perhaps even more on the anti-Western side, but perhaps not.
User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:47 pm

Rather Simply:

One.

WWIi major strategic recipient come the richest: axiomatically took Brittania's role as empire leadr; although with an almost unnoticeable twist. The populace was unaware of the implication of hidden utilitisati8n of Marx's edict: Diminishing Returns.

That very subtly unseasonably menu was augmented with an unnoticed corollary that economic social justice and stasis, are inversely proportional and the slipping middle class could only be buoyed up with increasing deviation from morally justified actions; thereby creating of larger inherent gaps between ethical-moral disarray.

That about the idea of US hegemony.

Two.

The geopolitical consequences following WWI having slipped over the interim to WWI, unnoticeable and creatively (Madison Avenue's slingo- the media is the message) created an unavoidable slippery slope off of which no strawman can regain his balance indefinitely as the hyperbolic Camus subscribes to. So here we are at the tip, but not before the unnoticeable jump from reason through the well advertised loss of a dialectic, reduced to the loss of innocence. This third step should actually be put into account between the worl wars previous; and that could have avoided the semblance of a total loss of innocence.

Three.

That this structural, existential triad is what's making the air smell fowl, no one actually can wrap their mind around, because everyone myopically inclined . is putting blinders on their favorite horse, to guess the winner of the daily double , for the winner of a single race's payout has incrementally low odds.



What does this confusing state of global affairs really boil down to?
That a US myopia about a global capital cannot be guaranteed, sans a real opposition; and a virtual opponent looses ground as soon as the realization sets in through such induced myopia morphing into critical scotophobia.

The introduction and suspiciously sudden transformation from socially benign organizations to one's that use that image for profeteering reasons, knocks the socks off of empire builders and those who have something to gain by it-- even if they join for not being able to beat it. (Kind of like 'those who can not learn from history are condemned to endure the obscenety of witnessing the beating of the poor horse in the market place)

The familial transhuman experiment hinges on the far vaster international corporate relations , with which visionaries thought to forget unavoidable linkage with, based on pragmatically utilized forms; which could sustain major emerging international markets with the familiarity buil in to hege any meaningful difference- as newer and kinder firms of economic competition would overtake and replace those predicated at the close of the 19 th century.

But the current facts do not bear out such. A need to structural change is, of the essence, with that of the time that appear to inversely affect it's rate of change.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13274
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:08 pm

If I could still vote, I would vote for Ukrain , in order to bring the odds up to a fairer exchange and a more equitable hope for some reasonable compromise. But perhaps the time expired per qualification of the author.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13274
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Mad Man P » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:53 pm

Sculptor wrote:I'm on the side of ordinary people in fear of their lives, and those that are really going to suffer from the destruction and the sanctions.
I do not give a rats arse for Putin or Zelensky or US/EU who have been playing games since 2014.


I can only mirror that sentiment...

When people start fighting over which pile of shit smells worse, some start suggesting one of them smells of roses to win the argument... it's a tragic state of affairs.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
Mad Man P
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:32 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:21 am

Mad Man P wrote:
Sculptor wrote:I'm on the side of ordinary people in fear of their lives, and those that are really going to suffer from the destruction and the sanctions.
I do not give a rats arse for Putin or Zelensky or US/EU who have been playing games since 2014.


I can only mirror that sentiment...

When people start fighting over which pile of shit smells worse, some start suggesting one of them smells of roses to win the argument... it's a tragic state of affairs.




I do to but like ordinary people having to carry on and primarily the support of their immediate families in mind, the must carry on denying anything going on that's beyond ordinary.

It is an ironic twist that even if our hearts are with them, that will not feed their palate, nor change the course of history, as that only those can who have say in the matter. So the inequity does smell as the roses mask those while the sight and sound of what really matters is left dumbfounded.

So the choice is difficult to impossible to make.And there are no ordinary people left who have not been changed by conflicts primarily relegated to them.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13274
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Mad Man P » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:31 pm

Meno_ wrote:It is an ironic twist that even if our hearts are with them, that will not feed their palate, nor change the course of history, as that only those can who have say in the matter. So the inequity does smell as the roses mask those while the sight and sound of what really matters is left dumbfounded.


I can appreciate turning a blind eye to the loss of life you are powerless to prevent and distracting yourself with some high minded, abstract construct... but when you wear the corpses of the dead on your hand and have them speak to your political point like a ventriloquist... I no longer believe you're distracting yourself from the horror show, but rather seeking profit in it, like a vulture.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
Mad Man P
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:32 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:38 pm

It's not that we owe the power to distract the blinders put upon or the grass roots leadership to facilitate horrors, but the stench is irrevocably disgusting, nevertheless. It can only reduce to each man's conscience.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13274
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Great Again » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:08 am

Alf wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Alf wrote:The United States, for example, makes sure that in Old-Europe everyone is ashamed as soon as he loves his country or - even worse - his people. In the United States itself, however, the country and the people should continue to be loved or just left. If one said in Old-Europe to leave Old-Europe, who does not love it, one would be exposed to the left-wing agitation directed by the USA: „right extremism“, „fight against the right-wing“, „Nazi“ and so on. That behind this there is nothing else than a geostrategy to keep the Old-Europeans down, so that the US-Americans can be free in everything they do, is only unclear to such people who cannot even reach IQ 10.

This is the result of the end of World War II.

USA imported many German-Nazi scientists and doctors (Eugenicists), along with masses of European Jewry. These immigrants have had a disproportionate amount of political sway and influence for the past 50 years, especially in Mass Media (Propaganda) as most of the influx Jews to the United States, sent their children to Journalism in most Universities and Colleges in the 1990s. These are ideologically driven people with specific motives.

"Operation Overlord" - one of many examples:

Operation_Overcast__Wernher_von_Braun_and_his_Crew.jpg
Wernher von Braun and his team at Fort Bliss, Texas, USA, 1945. Abducted and blackmailed.
Operation_Overcast__Wernher_von_Braun_and_his_Crew.jpg (69.74 KiB) Viewed 539 times

German rocket scientists (aerospace engineers): Wernher von Braun and his team at Fort Bliss, Texas, USA, 1945. Abducted and blackmailed (many of them were in the NSDAP and SS, e.g. also Wernher von Braun).

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The world doesn't want Transexual faggotry pushed onto their children, nor does the world population want mandated experimental gene-modifying "vaccines" forced into their blood. The peons of the world are agitated about the openness of their new "Transhuman" slavery. People will rebel.

I hope that people will rebel. But the globalists go relatively slowly, so slowly that people don't notice the fraud (although people like Peter Kropotkin and many others would never notice the fraud anyway). At some point the bag will be closed. Then it is too late for a rebellion (see: Kropotkin again - but this time the real, the historical one: Pyotr Kropotkin - and other communists who did not notice how the others, the more intelligent totalitarians, took them by surprise).

Truth dies first. Hope dies last.

We must enlighten the masses!
------------------------------------------

Power relations in the years 2000 and 2020 in comparison:

2000:
WDFC_WCS_CS_2000.png
2000
WDFC_WCS_CS_2000.png (123.32 KiB) Viewed 539 times

2020:
WDFC_WCS_CS.png
2020
WDFC_WCS_CS.png (139.38 KiB) Viewed 539 times
Which 4 of the today's global players have increased the most in percentage terms in the 20 years from 2000 to 2020? (1.) Digital Financial Complex of the West; (2.) People's Republic of China; (3.) India; (4.) Russia. 8)

How does this fit with what we are observing right now in the Russian-Ukrainian war and in the signs that China is giving off? Well, we have Ukraine and the West supporting Ukraine materially and financially on the one side and Russia and China supporting Russia economically (see contracts for the supply of natural gas, oil and raw materials to China and the settlement of this business in roubles and yuan) on the other side, which will probably be joined in the future, if the war drags on, by Iran, Pakistan, perhaps also India. In addition, the West's Digital Finance Complex has made asset management deals with China. :o

The question of which side of the two warring parties one is on is therefore related to many other problems and constellations. Particularly problematic is the assignment of the West's Digital Finance Complex, which by no means necessarily has to be found on the Western side alone, perhaps even more on the anti-Western side, but perhaps not.

I think that the Digital Financial Complex of the West shows us a sign of weakness.

Great Again wrote:If higher living beings are "in a tight corner", they lash out more and more. Staged "assaults", "wars (also world wars)", "crashs", "mass migrations", "total crashs", "Covid-19" and many other signs show that the current rulers of this planet - the globalists - are "in a tight corner". This signs are no signs of strength and also no signs of harmlessness, they are signs of weakness and also signs of danger.

Source: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5#p2868835 .
Image
User avatar
Great Again
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Meno_ » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:41 pm

The growing 'signs' of growing symptoms of progressive disclosures that are nearing the 'core' of " intrlligence'.

"(CNN)Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley told CNN's Jim Sciutto on Tuesday that the entire "global international security order" put in place after World War II is at stake if Russia gets away "cost-free" following its invasion of Ukraine.

The top US general spoke exclusively to CNN at the conclusion of a meeting hosted by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin with allied countries at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Austin gathered the countries to discuss the current situation in Ukraine.

"If this is left to stand, if there is no answer to this aggression, if Russia gets away with this cost-free, then so goes the so-called international order, and if that happens, then we're entering into an era of seriously increased instability," Milley said."
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13274
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Great Again » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:10 pm

Meno_ wrote:The growing 'signs' of growing symptoms of progressive disclosures that are nearing the 'core' of " intrlligence'.

"(CNN)Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley told CNN's Jim Sciutto on Tuesday that the entire "global international security order" put in place after World War II is at stake if Russia gets away "cost-free" following its invasion of Ukraine.

The top US general spoke exclusively to CNN at the conclusion of a meeting hosted by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin with allied countries at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Austin gathered the countries to discuss the current situation in Ukraine.

"If this is left to stand, if there is no answer to this aggression, if Russia gets away with this cost-free, then so goes the so-called international order, and if that happens, then we're entering into an era of seriously increased instability," Milley said."

There are several errors in these statements.

1.) It is a historically proven fact that nations have often been provoked until they had no other recourse but to strike back. To then call this "invasion" shows a lack of knowledge of history and a lack of knowledge of human nature.

2.) The "global international security order" created after World War II, of which Milley speaks, is after all that of the so-called "Cold War", i.e., the most horrific of the stellar wars (preferably on territories outside the Western bloc and the Eastern bloc).

3.) A "so-called international order" can therefore not perish at all. Because Milley means the so-called "global international security order" of the so-called "Cold War" (see: 2.)), and this was now guaranteed no "order", but a disorder, namely the very disorderly proxy wars - mostly in the "Third World".

These three mistakes are serious mistakes, but of course the brainwashed don't notice them, and Milley's whole "argumentation" is based on these mistakes, so it is propaganda, and since Milley knows or at least can know these mistakes, it is a lying propaganda: he says wrong things on purpose.

I am not saying this because I am pro-Russia. True, I am not in favor of Ukraine either. But I am for justice. And it is a fact that NATO has been militarily supporting Ukraine's provocations since 2004, or at the latest since 2014, in order to force Russia to go to war, in order to be able to change the government, from which the United States can then - once again - profit.
Image
User avatar
Great Again
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Great Again » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:38 pm

The Digital-Financial Complex of the West (mentioned by Alf) is the ruler of the world to which all other global players must listen, including the Military Complex of the West. The states of the West are no longer sovereign. In the East it is different.

Putin has done a lot in the first years since the beginning of his presidency in 2000 to be able to do business with the West. The West has arrogantly rejected Putin - there was one exception: the German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder; but he has also had to pay dearly for this: Vote of no confidence and subsequent loss of his chancellorship, because no other party wanted to form a coalition with the SPD anymore (good job, secret service!). Behind all this is the geostrategy that has been existing since the 19th century: Preventing an alliance between Germany and Russia at any price (that's why Nord Stream 2 has been abandoned now).

After it became clear to Putin that he would not be able to do anything with Europe - i.e.: Germany - he turned to China. Does Milley, does Biden or anyone else in the USA seriously believe that the sanctions will hit Russia or China so hard that they will capitulate? — Europe has to pay the whole bill once again!

Alf wrote:If China will replace the USA as a world power, America would be only an island far away from Eurasia - at least from the point of view of the Old-Europeans and the rest of Europeans (Russians not included). This is what the U.S. is most afraid of: an alliance between Germany and Russia would then be possible again - as before 1914 - which England and the U.S. have tried again and again to prevent - since 1914 with success.


https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ge ... ORM=VRDGAR
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fr ... 6a2066f4b3
Image
User avatar
Great Again
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Meno_ » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:57 pm

Great Again wrote:
Meno_ wrote:The growing 'signs' of growing symptoms of progressive disclosures that are nearing the 'core' of " intrlligence'.

"(CNN)Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley told CNN's Jim Sciutto on Tuesday that the entire "global international security order" put in place after World War II is at stake if Russia gets away "cost-free" following its invasion of Ukraine.

The top US general spoke exclusively to CNN at the conclusion of a meeting hosted by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin with allied countries at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Austin gathered the countries to discuss the current situation in Ukraine.

"If this is left to stand, if there is no answer to this aggression, if Russia gets away with this cost-free, then so goes the so-called international order, and if that happens, then we're entering into an era of seriously increased instability," Milley said."

There are several errors in these statements.

1.) It is a historically proven fact that nations have often been provoked until they had no other recourse but to strike back. To then call this "invasion" shows a lack of knowledge of history and a lack of knowledge of human nature.

2.) The "global international security order" created after World War II, of which Milley speaks, is after all that of the so-called "Cold War", i.e., the most horrific of the stellar wars (preferably on territories outside the Western bloc and the Eastern bloc).

3.) A "so-called international order" can therefore not perish at all. Because Milley means the so-called "global international security order" of the so-called "Cold War" (see: 2.)), and this was now guaranteed no "order", but a disorder, namely the very disorderly proxy wars - mostly in the "Third World".

These three mistakes are serious mistakes, but of course the brainwashed don't notice them, and Milley's whole "argumentation" is based on these mistakes, so it is propaganda, and since Milley knows or at least can know these mistakes, it is a lying propaganda: he says wrong things on purpose.

I am not saying this because I am pro-Russia. True, I am not in favor of Ukraine either. But I am for justice. And it is a fact that NATO has been militarily supporting Ukraine's provocations since 2004, or at the latest since 2014, in order to force Russia to go to war, in order to be able to change the government, from which the United States can then - once again - profit.




My implication was right with You, until the no sides affirmation was made. A neutrality is impossible nowedays , as can be ascertained from all the 'neutral 'countries showing otherwise (Benelux and Switzerland)

As far as propaganda goes, there the thin line between fact and fiction is near to the imperishable mark.

So, can't blame Miley for putting his heart to the right place.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13274
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Great Again » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:14 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Great Again wrote:
Meno_ wrote:The growing 'signs' of growing symptoms of progressive disclosures that are nearing the 'core' of " intrlligence'.

"(CNN)Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley told CNN's Jim Sciutto on Tuesday that the entire "global international security order" put in place after World War II is at stake if Russia gets away "cost-free" following its invasion of Ukraine.

The top US general spoke exclusively to CNN at the conclusion of a meeting hosted by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin with allied countries at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Austin gathered the countries to discuss the current situation in Ukraine.

"If this is left to stand, if there is no answer to this aggression, if Russia gets away with this cost-free, then so goes the so-called international order, and if that happens, then we're entering into an era of seriously increased instability," Milley said."

There are several errors in these statements.

1.) It is a historically proven fact that nations have often been provoked until they had no other recourse but to strike back. To then call this "invasion" shows a lack of knowledge of history and a lack of knowledge of human nature.

2.) The "global international security order" created after World War II, of which Milley speaks, is after all that of the so-called "Cold War", i.e., the most horrific of the stellar wars (preferably on territories outside the Western bloc and the Eastern bloc).

3.) A "so-called international order" can therefore not perish at all. Because Milley means the so-called "global international security order" of the so-called "Cold War" (see: 2.)), and this was now guaranteed no "order", but a disorder, namely the very disorderly proxy wars - mostly in the "Third World".

These three mistakes are serious mistakes, but of course the brainwashed don't notice them, and Milley's whole "argumentation" is based on these mistakes, so it is propaganda, and since Milley knows or at least can know these mistakes, it is a lying propaganda: he says wrong things on purpose.

I am not saying this because I am pro-Russia. True, I am not in favor of Ukraine either. But I am for justice. And it is a fact that NATO has been militarily supporting Ukraine's provocations since 2004, or at the latest since 2014, in order to force Russia to go to war, in order to be able to change the government, from which the United States can then - once again - profit.




My implication was right with You, until the no sides affirmation was made. A neutrality is impossible nowedays , as can be ascertained from all the 'neutral 'countries showing otherwise (Benelux and Switzerland)

As far as propaganda goes, there the thin line between fact and fiction is near to the imperishable mark.

"Benelux" means: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. These three countries were and are militarily NOT neutral.

Switzerland is still militarily neutral. Or have you heard anything about Switzerland joining NATO? I hope not, because that would really be a case of war!

Probably you meant Sweden and Finland. Don't you? But even these two are FORCED to give up their military neutrality. This happens NOT FREELY.
Image
User avatar
Great Again
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Great Again » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:59 pm

Meno_ wrote:So, can't blame Milley for putting his heart to the right place.

Who is to blame when one side constantly provokes in order to finally have the war, so that a regime change can once again be made in enemy territory: the provoked or the provoker?

If I'm asking you this, it's not because you're an U.S. citizen, but because you're posting in a forum that's supposed to be about philosophy.

Have a nice day, by the way.
Image
User avatar
Great Again
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Meno_ » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:10 pm

Great Again wrote:
Meno_ wrote:So, can't blame Milley for putting his heart to the right place.

Who is to blame when one side constantly provokes in order to finally have the war, so that a regime change can once again be made in enemy territory: the provoked or the provoker?

If I'm asking you this, it's not because you're an U.S. citizen, but because you're posting in a forum that's supposed to be about philosophy.

Have a nice day, by the way.



Thanks, the same to You and the answer is obvious: The provocateur. Who that is is shrouded in a kind of haze. One side? The other side? NEITHER? Both? Or a third party agency? Facts and at times outcomes or patterns can relight situations by decoding revisions, and revisions of revisions, which are currently in progress.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13274
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Meno_ » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:36 pm

Or any permutation collusion of the above.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13274
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby MagsJ » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:15 am

Alf wrote:Nation against nation, ethnic group against ethnic group, right against left, non-whites against whites, Muslims against Christians, women against men, young against old, foreigners against nationals, vaccinated against unvaccinated, Putin-understanders against Ukraine-Nazi-supporters, climate lie against the truth, liars and corrupt (conspirators) against the truth enlighteners like real historians (recently branded as conspiracy theorists). All are to be brought by means of fear that they agree to the largest dictatorship of the world history or, if they do not do that, are killed, if they are not already dead by vaccination, war and every kind of chaos anyway.

All the fun of the fair.. obviously not.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25059
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Kathrina » Tue May 10, 2022 5:20 pm

Klaus Schwab is the one who expands the power of the globalists with his knowledge of technology and economics and trains helpers, i.e. leaders and shapers, for this purpose, among other things, in his World Economic Forum. This Klaus Schwab has said once that Putin was his favorite pupil, and Putin has lost praising words also about Klaus Schwab. Now both of them are keeping a low profile with such statements.

In any case, the Ukrainian-Russian war, like almost every war in history, is staged. Don't you believe it? It is very suitable for interrupting supply chains, similar to the "lockdown" in Shanghai and Shenzhen or even in Hamburg: the ships for export simply do not sail anymore and in this way ensure the absence of certain raw materials and products, i.e. for enormous price increases and in more and more countries for an enormous increase in starvation deaths.

FGB.jpg
FGB.jpg (171.64 KiB) Viewed 423 times
SSG.jpg
SSG.jpg (182.04 KiB) Viewed 423 times
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue May 10, 2022 6:38 pm

Kathrina wrote:In any case, the Ukrainian-Russian war, like almost every war in history, is staged. Don't you believe it? It is very suitable for interrupting supply chains, similar to the "lockdown" in Shanghai and Shenzhen or even in Hamburg: the ships for export simply do not sail anymore and in this way ensure the absence of certain raw materials and products, i.e. for enormous price increases and in more and more countries for an enormous increase in starvation deaths.

Seems an accurate focus.
              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --

The prospect of death weighs naught upon the purpose of life - James S Saint - 2009
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4238
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby PolandYoung » Tue May 10, 2022 6:46 pm

In any case, the Ukrainian-Russian war, like almost every war in history, is staged. Don't you believe it? It is very suitable for interrupting supply chains, similar to the "lockdown" in Shanghai and Shenzhen or even in Hamburg: the ships for export simply do not sail anymore and in this way ensure the absence of certain raw materials and products, i.e. for enormous price increases and in more and more countries for an enormous increase in starvation deaths.

This is some paranoid thinking. Just because certain events end up benefitting some groups of peoples DOES NOT prove that these same people must have causes these events...just like the 9/11 kooks who think that just because some sectors of American elite gained on the attack it must therefore prove that they were the ones causing it.
PolandYoung
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue May 10, 2022 6:28 pm
Location: Hyperkookmera

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Kathrina » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:06 pm

So you mean that the fact that you as Polandyoung are just like Polishyouth is not proven.

Yes, well, it is not 100% proven, but it is proven to a very high percentage (ca. 99.99%) - based on circumstantial evidence!

Shall we go for a trial based on circumstantial evidence?

No. We do not even have to do that.

Behind Polandyoung and Polishyouth is one and the same person.

Also, the fact that you use personal attacks - ad hominems - whenever you have no arguments shows that you are the one behind both Polishyouth and Polandyoung.

No wonder that so many people don't want to have anything to do with you, even want to ban you and have already banned you in other forums.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Sculptor » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:28 pm

Alf wrote:
Sleyor Wellhuxwell wrote:
Alf wrote:Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World War?

Yes, it is. This world war can be prevented, but that it will happen is less likely than the reverse.


The following graphic shows roughly how the balance of power is distributed.

WDFC_WCS_CS.png

It is easy to find out who has the most to say. Money has always been the most powerful. Since the 1970s, however, the digital complex has been added, and since the 1990s, partly due to the internet, it has become as powerful as Black Rock, the most powerful asset management of the financial complex. Politics has always been bought and therefore susceptible to blackmail.

Now, moreover, at least 99% of all people are losing their self-determination because they have to leave all their money and all their data to the globalist rulers.


The diagram is nonsense.
Japan and China do not go together.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2594
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Alf » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:01 am

Sculptor wrote:
Alf wrote:The following graphic shows roughly how the balance of power is distributed.

The attachment WDFC_WCS_CS.png is no longer available

It is easy to find out who has the most to say. Money has always been the most powerful. Since the 1970s, however, the digital complex has been added, and since the 1990s, partly due to the internet, it has become as powerful as Black Rock, the most powerful asset management of the financial complex. Politics has always been bought and therefore susceptible to blackmail.

Now, moreover, at least 99% of all people are losing their self-determination because they have to leave all their money and all their data to the globalist rulers.

The diagram is nonsense.
Japan and China do not go together.

You have not understood. The diagram does not show at all that or whether China and Japan go or do not go together.

It simply shows what relevant powers there exist inside and outside the West. The comparison between the years 2000 and 2020 is also intended to illustrate how much China has grown in power, which should become particularly clear through the comparison with Japan. Those that go together are framed together. China, Japan, India and Russia are not framed together. Whether they go together or not has nothing at all to do with the diagram, as I said before.

Also, it is not clear from the text that or whether China and Japan have anything to do with each other or not. My point is only to show that (1.) the West, while still very powerful, is also divided within itself by the digital-financial complex (framed) on the one side and the national complex (framed) on the other, and that (2.) China's power has grown. Hence the comparison between 2000, when the digital-financial complex of the West was less powerful than the national complex of the West and China was less powerful than Japan, and 2020, when both relations had long since reversed.

2000:
WDFC_WCS_CS_2000.png
2000:
Japan, for example, was more powerful than China.
The national complex of the West was more powerful than the digital-financial complex of the West.
WDFC_WCS_CS_2000.png (123.32 KiB) Viewed 238 times

2020:
WDFC_WCS_CS_.png
2020:
China was more powerful than Japan, even, at least in certain aspects, as powerful as the USA or the EU.
The digital-financial complex of the West was more powerful than the national complex of the West.
WDFC_WCS_CS_.png (133.08 KiB) Viewed 238 times

In addition to these, there are other interesting aspects, such as the fact that a digital-financial complex has also emerged in China and has been relegated to the scrap heap by the Chinese Communist Party, which is why the digital-financial complex of the West and the Chinese Communist Party have become increasingly close. (I could also go into details here.) To make it short: the most isolated at the moment is the national complex of the West (including its organizations like e.g. NATO, NAFTA, EU) - this is not only shown by the fact, that the World Economic Forum intends to change its domicile from Western Europe to Eastern Asia, but also by the disastrous US sanctions policy against Russia (disastrous, yes, especially for Western Europe).

User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World

Postby Sculptor » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:17 am

Alf wrote:
Sculptor wrote:
Alf wrote:The following graphic shows roughly how the balance of power is distributed.

WDFC_WCS_CS.png

It is easy to find out who has the most to say. Money has always been the most powerful. Since the 1970s, however, the digital complex has been added, and since the 1990s, partly due to the internet, it has become as powerful as Black Rock, the most powerful asset management of the financial complex. Politics has always been bought and therefore susceptible to blackmail.

Now, moreover, at least 99% of all people are losing their self-determination because they have to leave all their money and all their data to the globalist rulers.

The diagram is nonsense.
Japan and China do not go together.

You have not understood. The diagram does not show at all that or whether China and Japan go or do not go together.


Your grasp of geopolitics is rubbish.
Japan and Australia are both in the West.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2594
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users