The Golden Synthesis of Ethics

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: The Golden Synthesis of Ethics

Postby Ecmandu » Thu May 26, 2022 4:01 pm

Lots of people are blind from their earthly births.

It’s a metaphor.... how hard is it to look at a vast vista from atop a mountain?

Pan telepathy doesn’t require sight.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu May 26, 2022 4:30 pm

I'm really unsure of him too but we're going to siamese temple and he has to keep attached, though I suggested an operation on broad terns but he says "nah" too drastic besides this way You can lead while fox struttin..strutting...

But seriously you victims of lore, I am too much attuned to reality not to realize relative imposition based on real port folios talent, if that .ay have crossed templates.

Simply put, old drac has always lived with visions that siamystically attached significance, abd since have given up trying to convince any Jesuit to intercede on my behalf to at least begin the process leading to exorcism

So if two much begging you to drop fear against the chance of possession.

Re; Thosise who enter here.......
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu May 26, 2022 4:33 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Lots of people are blind from their earthly births.

It’s a metaphor.... how hard is it to look at a vast vista from atop a mountain?

Pan telepathy doesn’t require sight.

Yes, darkness comes in at noon not at the dawn or twilight, admittedly and that is a metafore upon variable multi- reflectors mirrored piggybacking on each other

Like teaming(me scotty)up vertically, imagining to beat a hare who has to run like mad the old lineup way.

Lepus timidus Linnaeus

>>>>>>>

Hyeme in frigidis niveus, exceptis auribus nigris. Cauda etiam aestate alba. Aures longae. Oculi exstantes membrana nictitante, somno aperti. Femora postica crassa Pedibus lanatis 5-4, & dorsum constituunt praestantissimam partem. Nares humidi, motitantes. Inermis cursu valet, timidus, currit gyros sensim breviores, retro deviat exsiliendo; a Canibus, Felibus, Accipitribus, Noctuis venatur; cavitas utrinque e regione pubis; mordet truncum transcendendum; delectatur tympano; cervice fragili; immensus parturitione; urina foetida non in cubile; pulicibus obnoxius.

Lepus cornutus, si non hybridus, certe fabulosus sit.

Can any one translate? It is significant(Iintuition -old school)
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu May 26, 2022 4:56 pm

You misspelled wolf.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus

Excuse #2 why I’m not dating: I want to be able to say I haven’t shaved in a decade.

Excuse #1 “I wouldn’t want to join any club that would have me as a member.” - Groucho Marx

Excuse #3: I wouldn’t want to get too attached right before Mutually Assured Destruction.

Follow me for more excuses.
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Destiny » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:33 pm

Ok I think the diagram is pretty insightful. It's about a world almost too good to be true where there's no war, and heroism is completely a social thing, but I think that's what these old philosophers are all about, the big Ideal. I think it's not practical in the end to insist that these qualities they've separated in the sheet never coexist, but still.
what if you hate you
Destiny

Postby Destiny » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:49 pm

It's like the dark side/Jedi side idea.

In real life usually each person has a bit of both, which they demonstrate in different areas of life.
Someone who is heroic in his job may be a pushover with his family, someone who is charitable to the poor might be really cruel to her friends, or vice versa, someone who is a brave animal activist who is ready to die for the fate of the baby seals might be into some really bad drugs, to give you some cases that happen to be true.
what if you hate you
Destiny

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:27 pm

Can you think of anything that doesn’t belong on where it is? Is anything missing?
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus

Excuse #2 why I’m not dating: I want to be able to say I haven’t shaved in a decade.

Excuse #1 “I wouldn’t want to join any club that would have me as a member.” - Groucho Marx

Excuse #3: I wouldn’t want to get too attached right before Mutually Assured Destruction.

Follow me for more excuses.
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Destiny » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:33 pm

No everything is in a fine place. But I think that most humans are a mishmash of these different classes.
what if you hate you
Destiny

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics