Certificate of Vaccine IDentification, COVID

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: Certificate of Vaccine IDentification, COVID

Postby Great Again » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:37 am

We are currently in the historical phase where "weak men create hard times", but already not far from the next historical phase where "hard times create strong men".

Historical Cycle:

(1) Hard times create strong men (2).
(2) Strong men create good times (3).
(3) Good times create weak men (4).
(4) Weak men create hard times (1).

Historical_Cycle.jpg
Historical_Cycle.jpg (151 KiB) Viewed 605 times

Climatical Cycle and Historical Cycle:

(1) Winter as hard times creates spring with strong men (2).
(2) Spring with strong men creates summer as good times (3).
(3) Summer as good times creates autumn with weak men (4).
(4) Autumn with weak men creates winter as hard times (1).

Seasons.png
Seasons.png (248.06 KiB) Viewed 605 times

We are still in "autumn", but already not far away from "winter".
Great Again

Postby Magnus Anderson » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:05 am

Hard times create an opportunity for a totalitarian dictator like Putin to come and "save" us all.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend

Postby Great Again » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:40 pm

Putin is too weak to save us.

Great Again wrote:Putin has done a lot in the first years since the beginning of his presidency in 2000 to be able to do business with the West. The West has arrogantly rejected Putin - there was one exception: the German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder; but he has also had to pay dearly for this: Vote of no confidence and subsequent loss of his chancellorship, because no other party wanted to form a coalition with the SPD anymore (good job, secret service!). Behind all this is the geostrategy that has been existing since the 19th century: Preventing an alliance between Germany and Russia at any price (that's why Nord Stream 2 has been abandoned now).

After it became clear to Putin that he would not be able to do anything with Europe - i.e.: Germany - he turned to China. Does Milley, does Biden or anyone else in the USA seriously believe that the sanctions will hit Russia or China so hard that they will capitulate? — Europe has to pay the whole bill once again!

Alf wrote:If China will replace the USA as a world power, America would be only an island far away from Eurasia - at least from the point of view of the Old-Europeans and the rest of Europeans (Russians not included). This is what the U.S. is most afraid of: an alliance between Germany and Russia would then be possible again - as before 1914 - which England and the U.S. have tried again and again to prevent - since 1914 with success.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ge ... ORM=VRDGAR
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fr ... 6a2066f4b3

Russia no longer has any choice but to submit to China.
Great Again

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:10 pm

_
Submit to what.. economic dominance, or something else?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Great Again » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:35 pm

MagsJ wrote:_

Ultimately, Russia must and will submit to China both militarily (in modern terms, politically) and economically. Actually, it has already done so. What else should it do? The West does not want it, and since Western and Central Europe also belong to the West, I can only say that it is a huge mistake to leave Russia to the Chinese and to give up doing business with Russia.
Great Again

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:44 pm

Great Again wrote:

Ultimately, Russia must and will submit to China both militarily (in modern terms, politically) and economically. Actually, it has already done so. What else should it do? The West does not want it, and since Europe, at least Western and Central Europe, also belong to the West, I can only say that it is a huge mistake to leave Russia to the Chinese and to give up doing business with Russia.

..and yet they are.

Eastern-Europeans have distant East-Asian admixture in their genealogy.. as well as there being East-Asian European settlements, so a natural partner for China to pair with..?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:52 am

Great Again wrote:Even then, if no suitable person should be found in politics for this, money would have to give up its dominance. The money people would then have to transform themselves into politicians. However it will come: money as a dominant power is about to come to an end.

That point also coincides with the Cycles of history. Because as more and more wealth become concentrated into the older and mature populations, the young populations have no (economic) recourse except to acquire power through politics instead. This results in the seesaw, back-and-forth effect of social power influence from generation to generation.

If one generation cannot gain power economically then it will do so politically, and vice-versa, if not politically then economically.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:36 am

-
Don't the wealthy arrange to payoff or extort the young to be their politicians - then in time - politicians ensure the wealth of their donors?

Pfizer "donates" ("lobbies") US congressmen who then mandate vaccines.

The control of wealth is the control of influence ("policy").
              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --

The prospect of death weighs naught upon the purpose of life - James S Saint - 2009
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat May 07, 2022 11:00 am

Once the taxpayer pays, that money then gets locked into a feedback cycle among the Elitists. A trillion dollars is dumped into the military and "infrastructure", while the roads continue to decay and transexuals teach children about homosexuality. Then, while the peons are fighting each-other over race and "trans rights", the US military-industrial complex pays for services among their contractors, who are friends with backdoor deals, who pay their friends, who pay their friends, who pay their friends, and the political parties slough off the rest of the money into their own pockets, to further increase their overall power.

For example, US taxpayers paid for DARPA, who funded the Wuhan Laboratory and Bioweapon research, who are co-owners of the Pharmaceutical Industry, who are buddies through Eugenicist circles, leading to Bill Gates, who owns Microsoft, Microsoft which spies on all US computerization and technology along with the CIA, after the Wuhan Lab Leak the "Vaccines" were already ready-to-go because they were backlogged for use in advance ... then MORE MONEY was allocated to the "Covid Pandemic", that money went to Big Pharma and Mainstream Media, then more money was paid to MSM from Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, Biontech, so that no bad press was heard regarding the vaccines OR the source of the Covid-19 Wuhan Laboratory Leak.

Then the Lobbyists received their kick-backs.

As soon as Efficacy was obviously false, and massive side-effects started becoming commonplace and undeniable, MSM merely shifted conversation onto the Ukraine War, so now all those experiencing "Vaccine-induced Autoimmune Deficiency Syndrom" (VAIDS) are silenced.

It's evil, but now the evil is Known and Obvious.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat May 07, 2022 12:25 pm

-
-- tip of the iceberg.
              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --

The prospect of death weighs naught upon the purpose of life - James S Saint - 2009
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:41 am

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/377498394

Anonymous wrote:1. The first to die from the vaccines will be those susceptible to blood clots. The spike protein these vaccines cause the body to produce attach to endothelial ACE2 receptors. They act as a partial agonist (stimulator). In turn, the cells' mitochondria spin up ATP production, but imperfectly. This causes errors in the reactions involved, resulting in the production of rogue hydroxyl groups instead of ATP. This can and usually does kill the cell. This happens all over the body, resulting in invisible and unperceived (you do not have nerves in your circulatory system) systemic cardiovascular inflammation. Clotting ensues, either on the micro or macro level.

2. mRNA is absolutely reverse transcribed to DNA. We have known this is potentially fatal since 1998 when the University of Pennsylvania killed a kid using a chimp-gene modified adenovirus to cure a rare disease in which the body cannot reduce levels of ammonia. The kid was cured, and then went into liver failure. The chimp genes inserted into the viral vector were reverse transcribed into his liver cells, and his immune system destroyed them - killing him.

3. The mechanism is Line 1 retrotransposons. These are ancient retroviruses and genetic junk that is spooled up and inactive 99.9% of the time. Introduction of viral mRNA is an adjuvant that causes these genes to unwind and express, including viral reverse transcriptase. Studies have since confirmed that this is happening with the vaccines.

4. Line 1 retrotransposons are a matter of chance. Sometimes they will reverse transcribe to Line 1 itself, creating useless chimeras that do not express. Sometimes they will write to active DNA segments. Sometimes in doing so, it will overwrite a necessary gene, killing the cell. Sometimes it will write to active DNA, and the former mRNA will express as if it was your own gene. Sometimes the immune system will then kill these cells. Sometimes, they will not.

5. For reference, one shot of the Moderna vaccine contains 40 trillion packets of mRNA in their peg-ylated shells. If Line 1 retrotranposons successfully reverse transcribe even .05% of the time - then 200 billion cells will have the gene for creating the covid spike protein inserted into them. These cells will then occasionally produce the covid spike protein - for the rest of the recipient's life.

6. The number one place the vaccine mRNA ends up is the thymus, the second is the liver, and the third is female ovaries. KEEP THIS IN MIND. They knew about this. It was revealed in the most recent Pfizer document dump, and in fact was known well before then for those of us paying attention. I will come back to this.

7. Aside from causing progressive cardiovascular damage that a recipient would never feel or know about because it is painless and largely symptomless, the spike protein inhibits v(d)j recombination. When your immune cells create new antibodies, they do not have a gene that codes for that creation. So, they split their DNA, pluck out sequences that partially could create the necessary sequence, splice them together and insert them, and then fix the DNA that was damaged in this process. This is v(d)j recombination. Only 2% of killer T cells are successful in doing this, which is why people who are seriously ill start to rapidly lose weight. The body needs resources to fuel this very imperfect process. In the vaccinated, this process is now further impaired to the point where their immune systems cannot keep up. Their levels of CD4 and CD8 cells will progressively decline, leadings to vaccine induced AIDS. Mind you, this can take between 5-10 years to progress to the point where symptoms show in those infected with HIV.

8. Back to the ovaries. v(D)j recombination is used by immune cells, but the proteins involved - BRCA1 and 53BP1 - are used in every cell for routine DNA repair. BRCA1 zips up double stranded breaks in DNA. 53BP1 acts as a goalpost, directing where DNA repair occurs. Both of these proteins are named after their involvement in cancer research. If either of these proteins are not present, such as in the case of people who do not have working copies of genes to create these proteins, the risk of cancer increases exponentially with age.

9. Not only will those who received the vaccines have an increased risk of every type of cancer, but women will start to enter menopause earlier and start giving birth to children with more birth defects. Women only have so many eggs, and their exposure to these vaccines and suppression of BRCA1 and 53BP1 means these eggs cells can no longer engage in routine DNA repair from everyday exposure to oxidative stress. These eggs will either die prematurely, or result in a viable pregnancy but with damaged offspring.

10. Line 1 retrotransposons can and will reverse transcribe the vaccine mRNA to somatic cells. The egg cells. This means that children born to vaccinated mothers will produce the covid spike protein every day of their lives. Their expression of BRCA1 and 53BP1 will be inhibited from the day of their birth until they die. v(D)j recombination will be inhibited from the day of their birth until they die. Not only are they likely to get cancer early and often, but they will be immune compromised and unlikely to be able to mount successful adaptive immune responses to common pathogens. They will be sickly and short lived.

11. When the medical community cannot hide this anymore, it's all over.The ramp up in deaths, cancer, and the pending MASS vaccine induced AIDS epidemic is being swept under the rug for now.

12. Eventually, there will be no more hiding it. The attempts to cover things up as long as possible was anticipated since doctors and academics are arrogant, self-righteous psychopaths who could be expected to protect their reputations regardless of the cost. This will simply result in even more anger.

13. As was the goal, attacks on doctors, the media, and government will result in civil wars worldwide and the destruction of national governments. Only 20% of the human population will survive.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:42 am

Any Virologists in the chat??!
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Sat May 14, 2022 11:15 am

I had three shots during the pandemic.

1 and 2 were Astra/Zeneca which were supplied to the UK government "at cost", around £1 a go. I had the mildest of symptoms.
Number 3 was the booster shot in December supplied to the UK government at a cost of £20, by Pfizer. The side effects took me out of the game for 6 weeks and I still have some medical issues I think are related to that jab.

Since I have a heart condition, asthma, and what you might call a "weak lungs" and was, at the time still overweight, I still think that taking the vaccinations were the right choice.

I hear a lot about Pfizer side effects. Maybe changing the fee was a bolster to fend off all the law suits they are going to face.
Fuck American capitalism.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Sat May 14, 2022 11:16 am

MagsJ wrote:
Great Again wrote:

Ultimately, Russia must and will submit to China both militarily (in modern terms, politically) and economically. Actually, it has already done so. What else should it do? The West does not want it, and since Europe, at least Western and Central Europe, also belong to the West, I can only say that it is a huge mistake to leave Russia to the Chinese and to give up doing business with Russia.

..and yet they are.

Eastern-Europeans have distant East-Asian admixture in their genealogy.. as well as there being East-Asian European settlements, so a natural partner for China to pair with..?

This is racist bullshit. It's not even wrong.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Sat May 14, 2022 11:18 am

Great Again wrote:We are currently in the historical phase where "weak men create hard times", but already not far from the next historical phase where "hard times create strong men".

Historical Cycle:

(1) Hard times create strong men (2).
(2) Strong men create good times (3).
(3) Good times create weak men (4).
(4) Weak men create hard times (1).

Cheap Muslim logic from Ibn Khaldun.
History is far more complicated.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat May 14, 2022 11:44 am

Sculptor wrote:The side effects took me out of the game for 6 weeks and I still have some medical issues I think are related to that jab.

You were warned.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Sat May 14, 2022 11:58 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Sculptor wrote:The side effects took me out of the game for 6 weeks and I still have some medical issues I think are related to that jab.

You were warned.

Yes, and I took the risk, and the side effects still outweigh the consequences of getting COVID.

And I am glad to have taken the jabs so as not to pass on the virus to other people too.
Last edited by Sculptor on Sat May 14, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat May 14, 2022 12:02 pm

A Christian grasps and clutches onto his/her Cross, even in death, at the funeral parlor with an open casket.

It's amazing the Big Lies that peasants take to their graves. Yours will be "Safe & Effective!!!" You're no different than those you despise most.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Sat May 14, 2022 3:01 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:A Christian grasps and clutches onto his/her Cross, even in death, at the funeral parlor with an open casket.

It's amazing the Big Lies that peasants take to their graves. Yours will be "Safe & Effective!!!" You're no different than those you despise most.

I have no idea why you think this relates to the discussion, but you are, as per fucking usual, talking complete bollocks.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun May 15, 2022 8:17 am

Because, like other Vaxxies, it may actually kill you and you'll go to your grave thinking you did the right thing rather than that you fucked up, and are forced to admit you took a poison that killed you, when you didn't have to.

I can't imagine how many people this has actually happened to by now, hundreds of thousands probably
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun May 15, 2022 10:37 am

Sculptor wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
Great Again wrote:Ultimately, Russia must and will submit to China both militarily (in modern terms, politically) and economically. Actually, it has already done so. What else should it do? The West does not want it, and since Europe, at least Western and Central Europe, also belong to the West, I can only say that it is a huge mistake to leave Russia to the Chinese and to give up doing business with Russia.

..and yet they are.

Can the (true/natural) way of the world, ever be wrong.

There is a lot of East-Asian admixture in Europe.. the maths thereafter, is easy.

MagsJ

Postby Sculptor » Sun May 15, 2022 12:31 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Sculptor wrote:
MagsJ wrote:..and yet they are.

Can the (true/natural) way of the world, ever be wrong.

There is a lot of East-Asian admixture in Europe.. the maths thereafter, is easy.

Naturalistic fallacy.
Look it up!
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Sun May 15, 2022 12:39 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Because, like other Vaxxies, it may actually kill you and you'll go to your grave thinking you did the right thing rather than that you fucked up, and are forced to admit you took a poison that killed you, when you didn't have to.

I can't imagine how many people this has actually happened to by now, hundreds of thousands probably

Oh dear me like billions of other vaxxers are still alive, whilst you are a parasite relying on herd immunity that vaxxers have provided for you at no cost to you.
You've no need to thank me, though you should.

Thanks to vaxxers we live in a world where polio and smallpox is almost completely eradicated, and diptheria, rubella, Measles are now reduced by 99%; Whooping cough by 90%

As for COVID maybe 100,000s have had an adverse reaction, but this week we learned that the US had over 1 million deaths. The word have 6.2 million reported. So suck on that.

What is so sad is that the US ought to have fewer deaths proportionately given their claim to have the best medicine provision in the world, but it is morons like you that sow doubt and misinformation that has caused one of the worst death rates the world over.
Congratulations, dickhead!
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun May 15, 2022 12:52 pm

Vaccines provide immunity.

Covid "vaccines" do not provide immunity.

You can still get Covid AND you're a retard.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun May 15, 2022 1:27 pm

Sculptor wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Can the (true/natural) way of the world, ever be wrong.

Naturalistic fallacy.
Look it up!

I have read the Principia Ethica.

Carnivores eat meat.. let’s kill all the carnivores, so that the resulting consequence from that action sits better on the current human 'want' (not need) for a vegan/meatless world, and let’s apply said reasoning across the board to achieve more ridiculous 'wants'.

Principles are made to balance the scales of survivability.

Tell me more, about how the natural is fallacious? says he, who always talks about (selective) unjustness.

MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Science, Technology, and Math