TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:19 pm

This is a reply to some of your thoughts/imaginings:
https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p2858977
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:27 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:This is a reply to some of your thoughts/imaginings:
https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p2858977


Have you ever been possessed by a rock?

Everything is a sentient being in this world.

Procreation? It took 15 concrete layers to incarnate a sidewalk here that was never born and never dies and is a sentient being.

Humans are not special.

Jesus was wrong.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:28 pm

“No. The first sin is not in the mind. It’s hurting something. Do you see where you’re going with this?”

…hurting something starts in the mind. Also you need to ask why the pain is being caused before you determine that the intention is sin (or something else). Sometimes you need to reset a broken leg…and if we never felt pain, we’d all get leprosy - or something.

“- It’s a sin to judge hurt.”

…says who? It’s only a sin to judge against that which you yourself do…or without mercy.

“(Privation of good) Sin is knowing you did something decent and feeling decent about doing that?!?! That’s sin?!?!”

Good is Golden Rule love — can be done regardless of how you feel about it — but, does scratch a “deeper” (higher) itch. Which you def have.

“There is no such thing as good in a cosmos where people are being violated.”

Oh my gosh. No real violation if there is no real good. Scratch that deeper itch!
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:29 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:This is a reply to some of your thoughts/imaginings:
https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p2858977


Have you ever been possessed by a rock?

Everything is a sentient being in this world.

Procreation? It took 15 concrete layers to incarnate a sidewalk here that was never born and never dies and is a sentient being.

Humans are not special.

Jesus was wrong.


Can’t say that I have… but… I can say a rolling stone gathers no mas.

Over & out. Roger.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:31 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:“No. The first sin is not in the mind. It’s hurting something. Do you see where you’re going with this?”

…hurting something starts in the mind. Also you need to ask why the pain is being caused before you determine that the intention is sin (or something else). Sometimes you need to reset a broken leg…and if we never felt pain, we’d all get leprosy - or something.

“- It’s a sin to judge hurt.”

…says who? It’s only a sin to judge against that which you yourself do…or without mercy.

“(Privation of good) Sin is knowing you did something decent and feeling decent about doing that?!?! That’s sin?!?!”

Good is Golden Rule love — can be done regardless of how you feel about it — but, does scratch a “deeper” (higher) itch. Which you def have.

“There is no such thing as good in a cosmos where people are being violated.”

Oh my gosh. No real violation if there is no real good. Scratch that deeper itch!


Oh man. I thought about making a long reply to this, but I decided not to.

Do you want to go to hell forever?

Then shut the fuck up about consent violation being meaningful.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:41 pm

There is a real Good. All will be reconciled.

Don’t violate anyone’s consent.

But if you do—accept forgiveness and the strength to overcome your weakness.

Copy?
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:47 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:There is a real Good. All will be reconciled.

Don’t violate anyone’s consent.

But if you do—accept forgiveness and the strength to overcome your weakness.

Copy?


Copy? No.

Nobody in all existence should have or ever had their consent violated.

No. I don’t copy.

You get sent to hell for having sex, or being married.

But you think there’s a forgiver of all.

Anything you do, you think you’ll be forgiven for.

Fuck you.

I’ll send you to hell if I need to clear your mind.

You don’t want it, that’s a promise.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:58 pm

Sex & marriage is good when God is the rock it is built on. Takes two with that foundation to tectonically make that work without leveling everything.

The people that make it work without that foundation are few and far between and don’t even ask me how that even works. They probably cheat somewhere. No doubt about it.

If hell is code-language for misery… that’s … super cute.

Like … Russel Crowe as John Nash cute. Like “all my reasons” cute. With an atomic chaser. Yeah, no. Let’s avoid hell, shall we?
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:02 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Sex & marriage is good when God is the rock it is built on. Takes two with that foundation to tectonically make that work without leveling everything.

The people that make it work without that foundation are few and far between and don’t even ask me how that even works. They probably cheat somewhere. No doubt about it.

If hell is code-language for misery… that’s … super cute.

Like … Russel Crowe as John Nash cute. Like “all my reasons cute”. With an atomic chaser. Yeah, no. Let’s avoid hell, shall we?


Man. You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. That’s why you’ll be saved.

Not because of what you think is a rational argument, but because you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Nobody chooses hell.

You’re done.

You’re mentally insane.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:09 pm

Score!
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:17 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Score!


I take no pleasure in games unless it’s the game of helping everyone.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:25 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Score!


I take no pleasure in games unless it’s the game of helping everyone.


I’ll give a bit of sage wisdom.

Don’t put your faith in anyone:

Put your faith in ideas.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:27 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Score!


I take no pleasure in games unless it’s the game of helping everyone.


First, get your head right with God & know you’re loved despite your crap, good or bad. It ripples out from there. What you can do is what you can do, and what you can do is enough. He’ll multiply it. Like loaves & … caramel apples.

People will always let you down. Don’t look at them. Look at Him. And don’t turn away.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:30 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Score!


I take no pleasure in games unless it’s the game of helping everyone.


First, get your head right with God & know you’re loved despite your crap, good or bad. It ripples out from there. What you can do is what you can do, and what you can do is enough. He’ll multiply it. Like loaves & … caramel apples.

People will always let you down. Don’t look at them. Look at Him. And don’t turn away.


I’ve heard it before.

There’s no point to hell being created.

You are a delusional Apologetics writer.

I know all this for a fact.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:40 pm

Takes one to know one.

Or something.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:47 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Takes one to know one.

Or something.


Do you really want to debate a guy who was sent to the darkest hells for no reason?

I’m everyone. Because everyone is in hell for no reason.

Do you want to debate everyone?
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:58 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Takes one to know one.

Or something.


Do you really want to debate a guy who was sent to the darkest hells for no reason?

I’m everyone. Because everyone is in hell for no reason.

Do you want to debate everyone?


What have we been doing this whole time?

I know your kind.

Let me put this very simply.

I have to do my homework.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6091
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: TIME (omniscience)… & SPACE (omnipresence)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:59 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Takes one to know one.

Or something.


Do you really want to debate a guy who was sent to the darkest hells for no reason?

I’m everyone. Because everyone is in hell for no reason.

Do you want to debate everyone?


What have we been doing this whole time?

I know your kind.

Let me put this very simply.

I have to do my homework.


Your homework will bring you to all of us.

Not where you are now.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Previous

Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users