Need Help

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Need Help

Postby Victoraycock » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:10 pm

Hope you're doing well, friends. As a new member of this forum, this is my first post. Basically, I'm having trouble syncing my MEGA (Cloud Storage). Any time I try to upload a large file to my MEGA cloud storage, an error message appears as soon as it says "your storage for Mega is full.” During downloads of large files, this type of error appears as well. Despite several attempts, I was unable to resolve the issue. Does anyone have a solution?
Victoraycock

Re: Need Help

Postby Victoraycock » Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:00 am

So, I found this solution from here. I just clear the cookies for Mega. The issue is fixed.
Victoraycock

Postby Victoraycock » Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:01 am

After searching on Google found a solution from here. I just clear the cookies for Mega. The issue is fixed.
Victoraycock

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:03 am

_
1. perhaps your storage capacity is actually full.

2. if not > then, contact the SP for that service provided, to help resolve the issue.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Return to Science, Technology, and Math