Marxist Conquest of the US

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:33 am

-
This is socialism -


      Who is in charge? - "Citizen - not a Subject"
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3140
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:17 am

-
This is socialism -
2017 - Dr Fauci - moves gain of function research to a bio-weapons lab in Wuhan along with US tax funding
2017 - Dr Fauci -
    "There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration (Mr Trump's) in the arena of infectious diseases both chronic infectious diseases in the sense of ongoing already disease and we certainly have a large burden of that but also there will be a surprise outbreak."
2017-2021 - Dr Fauci denies any possibility that the outbreak came from the bio-weapons lab in Wuhan
2021 - Dr Fauci's emails reveal that he was colluding with the CCP to create COVID-19

Dr Fauci withheld critical information from the US DoD concerning COVID - still today.

Socialism requires both absolute control and an enemy to justify its existence.

2012 - Dr Fauci -
    "The benefits of such experiments and resulting knowledge outweigh the risks."

2020 - Febuary - Chinese virologist files for a patent on COVID vaccine - BEFORE the outbreak.

The CCP thought they already had a vaccine before they released COVID - which I suspected last year.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3140
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:14 am

-
This is labor party socialism - in Australia -


When the US doesn't stop authoritarianism - it spreads freely everywhere.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3140
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Sculptor » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:13 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:[list]


Out of context rehashed phrases from the Fake New Mill of Rupert Murdoch.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:48 pm

Again proving the pointlessness of providing evidence to certain types of people ^^^^.
= claims and denials - denials and claims.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3140
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Sculptor » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:24 am

obsrvr524 wrote:Again proving the pointlessness of providing evidence to certain types of people ^^^^.
= claims and denials - denials and claims.

Your are a brain dead Fox News Junkie.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:09 pm

obsrvr524"]Again proving the pointlessness of providing evidence to certain types of people ^^^^.
= claims and denials - denials and claims.

S: Your are a brain dead Fox News Junkie.

K: isn't being brain dead and watching fox news, the exact same thing?

no need to repeat yourself.. just say brain dead or just say, watches fox news...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Sculptor » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:obsrvr524"]Again proving the pointlessness of providing evidence to certain types of people ^^^^.
= claims and denials - denials and claims.

S: Your are a brain dead Fox News Junkie.

K: isn't being brain dead and watching fox news, the exact same thing?

no need to repeat yourself.. just say brain dead or just say, watches fox news...

Kropotkin


Although all that watch Fox are brain dead, not all that are brain dead watch Fox news.
Mentioning both removes all doubt.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:44 pm

Orthodox Marxism is truly anti-racist and anti-sexist, not reverse racist and sexist.
BLM is reverse racist and sexist.
Marxism is fundamentally class oriented, not race and sex oriented.
BLM may've appropriated aspects of Marxism, but it's not strictly speaking Marxist, nor is America's ruling class.

I think our ruling class does have a vision of the future, an ideology, beyond mere shortsighted self-interest, altho there's plenty of that too, but it transcends the left-right paradigm.
It must be concealed from the masses because it's far too elitist, yet modern, post or even transmodern.
It is revealed in bits and pieces one at a time.
Each generation is increasingly primed to receive it.
It can never be revealed in its entirety for from our perspective it's too sinister.
They will opportunistically borrow bits from the left and right and discard them at their convenience.
They're constantly trying to redefine what left-right means to suit their agenda.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Sculptor » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:53 am

Gloominary wrote:Orthodox Marxism is truly anti-racist and anti-sexist, not reverse racist and sexist.
BLM is reverse racist and sexist.
Marxism is fundamentally class oriented, not race and sex oriented.
BLM may've appropriated aspects of Marxism, but it's not strictly speaking Marxist, nor is America's ruling class.

BLM is far too wide to caricature. It is not a single ideology with a creed. If you think that then you are reading the worng news.
Are you a Fox junkie?

I think our ruling class does have a vision of the future, an ideology, beyond mere shortsighted self-interest,

That is pretty funny, that you so easily caricature BLM, and so easikly ignore the short-sighted interest that so onviously is the dominant factor. I bet you also think contrary to common sense that there is more self interest in a Biden admin that there is an a Trump one?
This is most amusing.
altho there's plenty of that too, but it transcends the left-right paradigm.

Hilarious
It must be concealed from the masses because it's far too elitist, yet modern, post or even transmodern.
It is revealed in bits and pieces one at a time.

Yeah, but you know the secret?? This is too funny.
Each generation is increasingly primed to receive it.
It can never be revealed in its entirety for from our perspective it's too sinister.
They will opportunistically borrow bits from the left and right and discard them at their convenience.
They're constantly trying to redefine what left-right means to suit their agenda.


What is funny here is that you switch to "it", which is a vauge and vacuous idea without clearly defining exacly what "it" is. And the reason for that is that you don't actually know
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:33 pm

___
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:55 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Orthodox Marxism is truly anti-racist and anti-sexist, not reverse racist and sexist.
BLM is reverse racist and sexist.
Marxism is fundamentally class oriented, not race and sex oriented.
BLM may've appropriated aspects of Marxism, but it's not strictly speaking Marxist, nor is America's ruling class.

BLM is far too wide to caricature. It is not a single ideology with a creed. If you think that then you are reading the worng news.
Are you a Fox junkie?

I think our ruling class does have a vision of the future, an ideology, beyond mere shortsighted self-interest,

That is pretty funny, that you so easily caricature BLM, and so easikly ignore the short-sighted interest that so onviously is the dominant factor. I bet you also think contrary to common sense that there is more self interest in a Biden admin that there is an a Trump one?
This is most amusing.
altho there's plenty of that too, but it transcends the left-right paradigm.

Hilarious
It must be concealed from the masses because it's far too elitist, yet modern, post or even transmodern.
It is revealed in bits and pieces one at a time.

Yeah, but you know the secret?? This is too funny.
Each generation is increasingly primed to receive it.
It can never be revealed in its entirety for from our perspective it's too sinister.
They will opportunistically borrow bits from the left and right and discard them at their convenience.
They're constantly trying to redefine what left-right means to suit their agenda.


What is funny here is that you switch to "it", which is a vauge and vacuous idea without clearly defining exacly what "it" is. And the reason for that is that you don't actually know

See Pasokification.
It's not looking too good for your side, is it?
You're losing the narrative.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:15 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:Again proving the pointlessness of providing evidence to certain types of people ^^^^.
= claims and denials - denials and claims.


K: what you think is evidence isn't.. that is the problem...you wouldn't know "evidence"
if it bit you on the ass....you are oppose to evidence, science, truth, experts and
honesty...you are quite clear about this.... you have a fixed, set view
and you lack the honesty to engaged in an honest appraisal of what that fixed,
set viewpoint means....... take your views and turn them into real life...
"I hold that marxist are evil" .. great but you don't have a clue what 'Marxist"
means and you don't know what the word "evil" means.....so turn it into
reality..... My views means ..... what? turn your view into a reality....
put them into context of real life... I hold that conservative values are
the best values to have...... and that is entire acceptable now take
that viewpoint and apply it to the real world....

conservative values are the best values to hold because they are the
values best suited to the real world because ...........

you can't even do that...... now don't claim that I won't be able to understand
and so you won't post this.... so what if I don't understand it.... I hold that
you don't understand your basic values and what they mean....... post your values
for you own understanding... regardless of what I may believe or not.....

you are clueless as to what you values mean..... in theory and in the real world.....

I post my values and the real world consequences of them all the time...
at least have the courage to accept that challenge......

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:19 pm

Americans' support for BLM declines, but US State Department promotes the radical movement at embassies worldwide

https://rmx.news/article/article/americans-support-for-blm-declines-but-us-state-department-promotes-the-radical-movement-at-embassies-worldwide

At the same time that support for the Black Lives Matter movement plummets in the US, the Biden administration ramps up its support at the State Department, which may violate the Hatch Act

Newly released figures show that despite the Black Lives Matter movement still surviving as a global movement with political support from world leaders and financial backing from big business, its grassroots support is in serious decline in the US among all social groups. A New York Times article has published several charts detailing the rise and decline in support for the controversial movement.

According to its polls, support for Black Lives Matter peaked in early June 2020, a week after George Floyd's death. It went up near 25-percentage points among the general population, with the biggest surge among the Hispanic or Latino population. However, immediately after violent BLM protests spread across US cities, the movement has seen a free-fall in support, especially among Whites. Currently, support is back to 2019 levels.

In the summer of 2020, the movement had garnered support not only among Black Americans, but also among Whites. However, White sympathizers have quickly fallen in numbers after the movement's radical political activism and its propensity to attract violent protests became a nearly daily trending news topic. While the movement is still relatively popular mostly among minority ethnic groups, it has seen a rapid fall from grace especially among White Republican voters. All in all, the support for BLM and its political agenda has not only fallen from its peak numbers among Whites, the numbers have actually fallen well below pre-George-Floyd levels, which might indicate a disillusionment with the radical Black racial justice agenda in most White communities.

This could be explained by the fact that the peak levels of sympathy were not so much bound with BLM's agenda in general, but were an outpouring of outrage and sympathy tied to one particular event, the killing of George Floyd, and the subsequent release of the video footage depicting his death. One notable exception can be observed among White Democrats, where sympathies have not declined to the extent observed by other voter groups. As the New York Times points out, "Every Democratic presidential candidate stressed the importance of racial justice while campaigning. And they did so not only to appeal to their diverse base, but also to white members of their party... Insofar as white support for B.L.M. is distinctly low, it would be even lower were it not for white Democrats."

Although it displays the basic numbers in its charts, the Times article fails to reflect on the fact that BLM's popularity has also waned among ethnic groups significantly, not only among White Republicans. The newspaper's explanation is full of allusions to a White Republican bias and "fickle" sentiments, yet it completely disregards the dozen or so murders, countless injuries and billions of dollars worth of damage caused during BLM rioting in the US and worldwide. It also fails to mention that the loss of support in White communities could be ascribed to radical political theories associated with the movement, such as the critical race theory essentially depicting White history as the history of oppression, but also its attacks against the concept of the nuclear family.

The decline in law and order in cities where the police departments have been defunded in reaction to BLM demands has also sapped the movement's popularity among the general population.

In stark contrast to popular trends, the US State Department seems to want to promote the BLM movement and its values with the help of global US missions. In a leaked document that bears the signature of Secretary of State Antony Blinken, the department authorizes the raising of the BLM flag at US embassies and the display of the movement's symbols within embassy buildings. It lists the advancement of racial equity as a national security interest and for this purpose it encourages partnering with "like-minded" civil society actors to counter what they call propaganda and disinformation. The State Department "supports the use of the term 'Black Lives Matter' in messaging content, speeches, and other diplomatic engagements with foreign audiences to advance racial equity...".

The State Department also encourages employees to participate in BLM-related events in private or on duty, but prohibits them "from combining BLM-related activity with ‘political activity’ while on duty or in the workplace and from engaging in partisan political fundraising in connection with BLM-related organizations."

However, in the light of the Times report above, it is clear that the promotion of the BLM movement's values and agenda largely corresponds with those of the US Democrats, thus making them the direct political beneficiaries of such activism. In fact, a number of official Democrat resources associate the party's goals with those of the BLM movement, something that was correctly reported on by the Times article's observation about all Democrat presidential candidates showing their support for the BLM movement. This raises questions about the State Department's compliance with the Hatch Act under the Biden administration which prohibits party-political activism among diplomatic staff.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:29 pm

Gloominary wrote:Americans' support for BLM declines, but US State Department promotes the radical movement at embassies worldwide

https://rmx.news/article/article/americans-support-for-blm-declines-but-us-state-department-promotes-the-radical-movement-at-embassies-worldwide

At the same time that support for the Black Lives Matter movement plummets in the US, the Biden administration ramps up its support at the State Department, which may violate the Hatch Act

Newly released figures show that despite the Black Lives Matter movement still surviving as a global movement with political support from world leaders and financial backing from big business, its grassroots support is in serious decline in the US among all social groups. A New York Times article has published several charts detailing the rise and decline in support for the controversial movement.

According to its polls, support for Black Lives Matter peaked in early June 2020, a week after George Floyd's death. It went up near 25-percentage points among the general population, with the biggest surge among the Hispanic or Latino population. However, immediately after violent BLM protests spread across US cities, the movement has seen a free-fall in support, especially among Whites. Currently, support is back to 2019 levels.

In the summer of 2020, the movement had garnered support not only among Black Americans, but also among Whites. However, White sympathizers have quickly fallen in numbers after the movement's radical political activism and its propensity to attract violent protests became a nearly daily trending news topic. While the movement is still relatively popular mostly among minority ethnic groups, it has seen a rapid fall from grace especially among White Republican voters. All in all, the support for BLM and its political agenda has not only fallen from its peak numbers among Whites, the numbers have actually fallen well below pre-George-Floyd levels, which might indicate a disillusionment with the radical Black racial justice agenda in most White communities.

This could be explained by the fact that the peak levels of sympathy were not so much bound with BLM's agenda in general, but were an outpouring of outrage and sympathy tied to one particular event, the killing of George Floyd, and the subsequent release of the video footage depicting his death. One notable exception can be observed among White Democrats, where sympathies have not declined to the extent observed by other voter groups. As the New York Times points out, "Every Democratic presidential candidate stressed the importance of racial justice while campaigning. And they did so not only to appeal to their diverse base, but also to white members of their party... Insofar as white support for B.L.M. is distinctly low, it would be even lower were it not for white Democrats."

Although it displays the basic numbers in its charts, the Times article fails to reflect on the fact that BLM's popularity has also waned among ethnic groups significantly, not only among White Republicans. The newspaper's explanation is full of allusions to a White Republican bias and "fickle" sentiments, yet it completely disregards the dozen or so murders, countless injuries and billions of dollars worth of damage caused during BLM rioting in the US and worldwide. It also fails to mention that the loss of support in White communities could be ascribed to radical political theories associated with the movement, such as the critical race theory essentially depicting White history as the history of oppression, but also its attacks against the concept of the nuclear family.

The decline in law and order in cities where the police departments have been defunded in reaction to BLM demands has also sapped the movement's popularity among the general population.

In stark contrast to popular trends, the US State Department seems to want to promote the BLM movement and its values with the help of global US missions. In a leaked document that bears the signature of Secretary of State Antony Blinken, the department authorizes the raising of the BLM flag at US embassies and the display of the movement's symbols within embassy buildings. It lists the advancement of racial equity as a national security interest and for this purpose it encourages partnering with "like-minded" civil society actors to counter what they call propaganda and disinformation. The State Department "supports the use of the term 'Black Lives Matter' in messaging content, speeches, and other diplomatic engagements with foreign audiences to advance racial equity...".

The State Department also encourages employees to participate in BLM-related events in private or on duty, but prohibits them "from combining BLM-related activity with ‘political activity’ while on duty or in the workplace and from engaging in partisan political fundraising in connection with BLM-related organizations."

However, in the light of the Times report above, it is clear that the promotion of the BLM movement's values and agenda largely corresponds with those of the US Democrats, thus making them the direct political beneficiaries of such activism. In fact, a number of official Democrat resources associate the party's goals with those of the BLM movement, something that was correctly reported on by the Times article's observation about all Democrat presidential candidates showing their support for the BLM movement. This raises questions about the State Department's compliance with the Hatch Act under the Biden administration which prohibits party-political activism among diplomatic staff.


K: two points, first the very first line is an assumption....you say the "radical movement"
that is how twisted your viewpoint is... you think that people trying to be treated with
dignity and respect is "radical"... people attempting to achieve equality in regards to the actions
of the police is "radical"... you think people who are trying to avoid being killed by the
police is "radical"..... the fact you call this "radical" says way more about you then
anything else you write about....

secondly, the same "hatch act" that IQ45 violated again and again and again, you mean
that "hatch act"?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Americans' support for BLM declines, but US State Department promotes the radical movement at embassies worldwide

https://rmx.news/article/article/americans-support-for-blm-declines-but-us-state-department-promotes-the-radical-movement-at-embassies-worldwide

At the same time that support for the Black Lives Matter movement plummets in the US, the Biden administration ramps up its support at the State Department, which may violate the Hatch Act

Newly released figures show that despite the Black Lives Matter movement still surviving as a global movement with political support from world leaders and financial backing from big business, its grassroots support is in serious decline in the US among all social groups. A New York Times article has published several charts detailing the rise and decline in support for the controversial movement.

According to its polls, support for Black Lives Matter peaked in early June 2020, a week after George Floyd's death. It went up near 25-percentage points among the general population, with the biggest surge among the Hispanic or Latino population. However, immediately after violent BLM protests spread across US cities, the movement has seen a free-fall in support, especially among Whites. Currently, support is back to 2019 levels.

In the summer of 2020, the movement had garnered support not only among Black Americans, but also among Whites. However, White sympathizers have quickly fallen in numbers after the movement's radical political activism and its propensity to attract violent protests became a nearly daily trending news topic. While the movement is still relatively popular mostly among minority ethnic groups, it has seen a rapid fall from grace especially among White Republican voters. All in all, the support for BLM and its political agenda has not only fallen from its peak numbers among Whites, the numbers have actually fallen well below pre-George-Floyd levels, which might indicate a disillusionment with the radical Black racial justice agenda in most White communities.

This could be explained by the fact that the peak levels of sympathy were not so much bound with BLM's agenda in general, but were an outpouring of outrage and sympathy tied to one particular event, the killing of George Floyd, and the subsequent release of the video footage depicting his death. One notable exception can be observed among White Democrats, where sympathies have not declined to the extent observed by other voter groups. As the New York Times points out, "Every Democratic presidential candidate stressed the importance of racial justice while campaigning. And they did so not only to appeal to their diverse base, but also to white members of their party... Insofar as white support for B.L.M. is distinctly low, it would be even lower were it not for white Democrats."

Although it displays the basic numbers in its charts, the Times article fails to reflect on the fact that BLM's popularity has also waned among ethnic groups significantly, not only among White Republicans. The newspaper's explanation is full of allusions to a White Republican bias and "fickle" sentiments, yet it completely disregards the dozen or so murders, countless injuries and billions of dollars worth of damage caused during BLM rioting in the US and worldwide. It also fails to mention that the loss of support in White communities could be ascribed to radical political theories associated with the movement, such as the critical race theory essentially depicting White history as the history of oppression, but also its attacks against the concept of the nuclear family.

The decline in law and order in cities where the police departments have been defunded in reaction to BLM demands has also sapped the movement's popularity among the general population.

In stark contrast to popular trends, the US State Department seems to want to promote the BLM movement and its values with the help of global US missions. In a leaked document that bears the signature of Secretary of State Antony Blinken, the department authorizes the raising of the BLM flag at US embassies and the display of the movement's symbols within embassy buildings. It lists the advancement of racial equity as a national security interest and for this purpose it encourages partnering with "like-minded" civil society actors to counter what they call propaganda and disinformation. The State Department "supports the use of the term 'Black Lives Matter' in messaging content, speeches, and other diplomatic engagements with foreign audiences to advance racial equity...".

The State Department also encourages employees to participate in BLM-related events in private or on duty, but prohibits them "from combining BLM-related activity with ‘political activity’ while on duty or in the workplace and from engaging in partisan political fundraising in connection with BLM-related organizations."

However, in the light of the Times report above, it is clear that the promotion of the BLM movement's values and agenda largely corresponds with those of the US Democrats, thus making them the direct political beneficiaries of such activism. In fact, a number of official Democrat resources associate the party's goals with those of the BLM movement, something that was correctly reported on by the Times article's observation about all Democrat presidential candidates showing their support for the BLM movement. This raises questions about the State Department's compliance with the Hatch Act under the Biden administration which prohibits party-political activism among diplomatic staff.


K: two points, first the very first line is an assumption....you say the "radical movement"
that is how twisted your viewpoint is... you think that people trying to be treated with
dignity and respect is "radical"... people attempting to achieve equality in regards to the actions
of the police is "radical"... you think people who are trying to avoid being killed by the
police is "radical"..... the fact you call this "radical" says way more about you then
anything else you write about....

secondly, the same "hatch act" that IQ45 violated again and again and again, you mean
that "hatch act"?

Kropotkin

What's your side going to do to bolster support for 'racial justice'?
Clearly whatever BLM and the MSM have been doing for over a year now hasn't been working.
Why do you suppose that is?
Do you think the American people have any legitimate concerns about the 'racial justice movement', its ends and means?
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:52 pm

Gloominary:
What's your side going to do to bolster support for 'racial justice'?
Clearly whatever BLM and the MSM have been doing for the last year hasn't been working.
Why do you suppose that is?
Do you think the American have any legitimate concerns about the 'racial justice movement', their ends and means?

K: oh no, a whole year... wow, if it doesn't work in a year it must be a failure.. right?

anything long term requires a long term solution.... the first aspect, as I am always
saying, is becoming aware of the problem....the fact that some, as pence did this last
week to say that "systemic racism'' doesn't exists in America, when in fact it does,
tells me that people aren't yet educated to the fact that we have serious
systemic racism in this country...so we are still engaged in the first part
of the solution.. which is becoming aware, being educated.... after that part is
done, which may take years, as I suspect it will take, then and only then
can we begin to work out solutions...and solutions, we with anything isn't
a one size fits all solution, it takes input from everyone...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:Gloominary:
What's your side going to do to bolster support for 'racial justice'?
Clearly whatever BLM and the MSM have been doing for the last year hasn't been working.
Why do you suppose that is?
Do you think the American have any legitimate concerns about the 'racial justice movement', their ends and means?

K: oh no, a whole year... wow, if it doesn't work in a year it must be a failure.. right?

anything long term requires a long term solution.... the first aspect, as I am always
saying, is becoming aware of the problem....the fact that some, as pence did this last
week to say that "systemic racism'' doesn't exists in America, when in fact it does,
tells me that people aren't yet educated to the fact that we have serious
systemic racism in this country...so we are still engaged in the first part
of the solution.. which is becoming aware, being educated.... after that part is
done, which may take years, as I suspect it will take, then and only then
can we begin to work out solutions...and solutions, we with anything isn't
a one size fits all solution, it takes input from everyone...

Kropotkin

So the 'racial justice movement' is perfect, and the American people are the problem, they need to be re-educated?
Do you think the American people's racism blinds them?
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:03 pm

Well, BLM hasn't made any progress with the American people so far, they've taken a few steps forward, and a few back, this may be as good as it gets for them, some movements never take off.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:20 pm

Federal Judge Blocks Joe Biden’s Race-Based Loan Forgiveness Program For Non-White Farmers

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2021/06/14/federal-judge-blocks-joe-bidens-race-based-loan-forgiveness-program-for-non-white-farmers/

BOOM!

This was the worst part of the COVID relief package which was passed in March. It was used as a major talking point by the GOP to justify voting against the bill. It made much more sense to just challenge it in federal court on the grounds that it was blatantly unconstitutional for discriminating against White farmers. It always seemed to me that it was unlikely to survive scrutiny.

New York Post:

“A federal judge has put the brakes on a nearly $4 billion Biden administration effort intended to provide debt relief to farmers of color, noting that the program doesn’t even consider the financial status of applicants — just their race.

The relief program, launched in March under Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act, paid up to 120 percent of the loans for farmers or ranchers who are black, Hispanic, Latino, American Indian or Alaskan native and Asian American or Pacific Islander.

The $3.8 billion initiative drew an April lawsuit in Wisconsin Federal Court by 12 white farmers and ranchers from nine states — who said they were excluded from the program due to their race. …

“The obvious response to a government agency that claims it continues to discriminate against farmers because of their race or national origin is to direct it to stop: it is not to direct it to intentionally discriminate against others on the basis of their race and national origin,” Griesbach wrote in his decision.

Congress “cannot discriminate on the basis of race,” he added. …”

It is important to understand what happened here.

The COVID relief package created a social justice slush fund for non-White farmers. They don’t even have to prove that they were discriminated against by the USDA. They just have to establish that they are non-White. This was straight up anti-White discrimination by the Biden administration. Stephen Miller’s new venture America First Legal is responsible for suing them and getting the injunction.

NBC Narratives:

“WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump are fighting an intensifying proxy war over race and farming that could have much broader implications for the federal government’s ability to direct aid to people of color.

The fight centers on which farmers get taxpayer help at a time when Biden has pledged to focus on equity and reversing systemic injustices across federal programs. Trump’s allies argue that the same criteria long used to discriminate against farmers of color — race and ethnicity — can’t be used to make them exclusively eligible for federal programs.

Whites have civil rights, too, they say in a lawsuit filed in federal court in Texas.

For Black farmers and civil rights groups, that’s a proposition that defies reality — and yet they are taking it very seriously, with generations of civil rights law potentially in the balance. …

“This is a landmark civil rights case,” Stephen Miller, head of America First Legal and Trump’s White House senior policy adviser, said in a statement Thursday. “The stakes in this case could not be higher: The government must not be allowed to use its awesome authorities to punish, harm, exclude, prefer, reward or damage its citizens based upon their race or ethnicity.” …”

The Biden administration holds that explicitly discriminating against White farmers in favor of non-White farmers is “equity.”

CBS Narratives:

“A federal judge has halted a loan forgiveness program for farmers of color in response to a lawsuit alleging the program discriminates against White farmers.

U.S. District Judge William Griesbach in Milwaukee issued a temporary restraining order Thursday suspending the program for socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

The program pays up to 120% of direct or guaranteed farm loan balances for Black, American Indian, Hispanic, Asian American or Pacific Islander farmers. President Joe Biden’s administration created the loan forgiveness program as part of its $1.9 trillion COVID-19 pandemic relief plan. …”

“Equity” is off to a rough launch in federal court.

Creating a new anti-White racial caste system will be a major challenge for Democrats mainly due to all the laws which were passed in the liberal era when they championed equality.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Peter Kropotkin
K: oh no, a whole year... wow, if it doesn't work in a year it must be a failure.. right?

anything long term requires a long term solution.... the first aspect, as I am always
saying, is becoming aware of the problem....the fact that some, as pence did this last
week to say that "systemic racism'' doesn't exists in America, when in fact it does,
tells me that people aren't yet educated to the fact that we have serious
systemic racism in this country...so we are still engaged in the first part
of the solution.. which is becoming aware, being educated.... after that part is
done, which may take years, as I suspect it will take, then and only then
can we begin to work out solutions...and solutions, we with anything isn't
a one size fits all solution, it takes input from everyone...

G:
So the 'racial justice movement' is perfect, and the American people are the problem, they need to be re-educated? Do you think the American people's racism blinds them?[/quote]


K: and when did I say the "racial justice movement" was perfect? that is simply
putting words into my mouth... and if people, American or otherwise, hold
that human beings have no value outside of the creation of profits, then yes,
re-education, but not the ''reeducation" you are thinking of......as I have
rather relentlessly pointed out, education is not a matter of being retaught
but a question of self understanding... I cannot be taught to be fair or wise
or human... I learn these things as I engage in my own understanding of what
I am, a human being.... the fact is, you cannot teach wisdom... wisdom is a
matter of one's own engagement with what it means to be human.......
and in this, the Greeks were wrong.... wisdom cannot be taught... it can only
be learned by our own engagement with who we are....

and the second part of your statement is this: do you think that the American people
racism blinds them?

it has clearly blinded you....to the point where you think it is "radical" to want to
be treated with dignity and respect.....whereas I hold it is a basic human right that
everyone is treated the same, equality is the name of the game for me, justice
at its heart is equality... getting treated equally is justice....and equality for me,
means that everyone, wealthy, old, poor, white, black, jew or christian, gets
the exact same, equal treatment.

our society spends way too much time creating spaces for those to avoid
equal treatment.. the wealthy, the powerful, the titles ones... when it
should be engaged with treated everyone with justice/equality....

what does mean to exist? have you ever wondered?

try to engage with that, instead of some false engagement with
phony beliefs that deny and devalue human beings....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:10 pm

BLM has founders, leaders.
It is an organization with a pecking order and a creed.
It's an anti-white, misandrist organization with Marxist overtones.
Last edited by Gloominary on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Gloominary wrote:BLM has founders, leaders, it is an organization with a pecking order.
It has a creed.
It's an anti-white, misandrist organization with Marxist overtones.


K: and we are back to spouting the talking points of faux news.....

man, and I had hopes that you might engage in some real thought about
what it means to be human, or at least engage in some thought as to
why you think it is radical for people to want to be treated with
dignity and honesty......oh, well, I was asking for a lot wasn't I?

Kropokin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9829
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Sculptor » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:41 pm

Gloominary wrote:BLM has founders, leaders.
It is an organization with a pecking order and a creed.
It's an anti-white, misandrist organization with Marxist overtones.


You really should give your brain a rest from Fox.

Even the executives at Fox News deny that they are offering "NEWS" anymore. Why don't you know that?

Seriously if you think this not fake news then name the founders and the leaders! Go ahead. Put you money where your mouth is.
I bet you will say some bollocks about their names are secret. Which is laughable because anyone can say anything about secret organisations as much as they like - does not make it true.
Last edited by Sculptor on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Marxist Conquest of the US

Postby Sculptor » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Gloominary is a foot soldier in a secret organisation called, the Cousins of Washington it has founders, and leaders.
It is an organization with a pecking order and a creed.
It's an anti-deomcracy, racist, antisemitic, especially anti-black, misogynist organization with Nazi overtones.
Their aim is to make American White and has links to many incel groups.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users