reports say Roe vs Wade to be struck down

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: reports say Roe vs Wade to be struck down

Postby Ecmandu » Mon May 09, 2022 11:28 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:There are an infinite # of diverse ways to treat the other as self.

If we’re going to kill the other instead — that’s an “else” we chose (in the past) or choose (in the present or future).

I have demonic training. I think you forgot that.

Treating other as self is mindblowingly narcissistic.

Ichthus. I really don’t think you understand what’s happening here.

I’m back in my body.

I had to let spirits possess me at will to understand the local people, customs and deities.

I had to do this to find out why I was taken from my PERSONAL heaven forever.

Now that I’ve spotted the problem. I will not stop until I fix it.

I have to think of every being in all existence to solve it.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:35 pm

Please describe your heaven, and how this place is different. Once you do that—have you also described the problem?
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon May 09, 2022 11:41 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Please describe your heaven, and how this place is different. Once you do that—have you also described the problem?

My personal heaven is always getting what I want without possibly being able to hurt anyone.

Yours might be different.

My personal heaven was digital. It’s been that way for ‘countless‘ eons.

Anyways.

I’m going to patch analog. And leave forever.

It’d take me so long to explain the patch to you.

Know this....

I’m on call 24/7 for spirits that have concerns.

If I haven’t solved it yet. I have to.

I’m not done with the whole patch yet.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue May 10, 2022 12:01 am

I think I understand.

I hope that analog patch works well.

But start small. Only think of every being who is directly effected by your personal choices. All you can do is all you can do, and all you can do is enough.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 10, 2022 12:04 am

Ichthus77 wrote:I think I understand.

I hope that analog patch works well.

But start small. Only think of every being who is directly effected by your personal choices. All you can do is all you can do, and all you can do is enough.

Every being is effected by everyone’s personal choices.

I can’t believe I’m in this type of reality again.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue May 10, 2022 12:12 am

There’s only one reality. Your choices don’t necessarily effect the whole universe, but… as far as you are aware they do effect it… that’s your part to handle. Nothing more, nothing less.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 10, 2022 12:18 am

Ichthus77 wrote:There’s only one reality. Your choices don’t necessarily effect the whole universe, but… as far as you are aware they do effect it… that’s your part to handle. Nothing more, nothing less.

No. Everyone has their own reality. There is not just one reality. I just need to get to my personal heavenly realm without forcing everyone into my concept of what heaven is for them.

I’m back in my body Ichthus.

Life doesn’t die. It’s just what you do with it.

Karma? Friends. It’s not an automatic part of existence that metes out reward and punishment.

Some friends are more difficult than others to make.

Go at your own pace and use boundaries.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue May 10, 2022 12:21 am

You have two beliefs:

1. Every being is effected by everyone’s personal choices.

2. Everyone has their own reality.

Tell me, friend, how do you put those two beliefs together?

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 10, 2022 12:26 am

Ichthus77 wrote:You have two beliefs:

1. Every being is effected by everyone’s personal choices.

2. Everyone has their own reality.

Tell me, friend, how do you put those two beliefs together?

I should state that everyone has their own preferences and aversions... all unique to just them. In a sense, this is a reality. But I’m glad you asked for clarification.

We are all effected by behavior and choices from anyone and everyone’s preferences and aversions.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue May 10, 2022 12:31 am

Your choices don’t necessarily effect the whole universe, but… as far as you are aware they do effect it… that’s your part to handle. Nothing more, nothing less.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 10, 2022 12:36 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Your choices don’t necessarily effect the whole universe, but… as far as you are aware they do effect it… that’s your part to handle. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not my choices.

All of our choices.

It’s like a line of dominoes cascading...

But for each of us.

And it stretches across the whole cosmos.

There are ancient minded beings like me who didn’t do a memory wipe, who are exactly the same age as a “young soul”

We’re all infinite.

Some want to know and some don’t want to know.

You have to consider everyone’s preferences when patching analog existence... otherwise you’ll be pulled back here.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Magnus Anderson » Tue May 10, 2022 12:36 am

Motor Daddy wrote:The question is when is it considered "life?"

I personally do not consider an unborn baby to be "life."

Just because something is growing in me doesn't mean that is life. There is basically a fertilized egg that continues to evolve, that is part of Mom. "Life" starts when it is no longer part of Mom. When it is not part of Mom then it is no longer Mom, it is its own individual life.

If cells, viruses, bacteria, etc are all considered to be forms of life, I see no reason for rejecting the idea that zygotes, embryos and foetuses are forms of life too.

That said, the fact that something is a form of life is not a reason enough to conclude that killing it is not the right thing to do. Some other, unspoken, reasons must be involved too.

The REAL problem is for other people to try to force THEIR will on other people. Why should some religious person's will be forced upon a woman that is not of that religion?

I think the saying "If you don't agree with abortion then don't have one." goes a long way. Don't agree with abortion? Then don't get one! But do not try to tell other people what to do!

My understanding is that, in the US, it's currently believed that women have a constitutional right to abort their unborn babies -- I think they call it "Right to Privacy" -- which means that no state can regulate abortion during the first couple of months of pregnancy. That's an instance of one group of people forcing their will on another group of people. Moreover, the portion of reality they are trying to control is many times larger than anything any individual state is trying to control.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue May 10, 2022 12:59 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Your choices don’t necessarily effect the whole universe, but… as far as you are aware they do effect it… that’s your part to handle. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not my choices.

All of our choices.

It’s like a line of dominoes cascading...

But for each of us.

And it stretches across the whole cosmos.

There are ancient minded beings like me who didn’t do a memory wipe, who are exactly the same age as a “young soul”

We’re all infinite.

Some want to know and some don’t want to know.

You have to consider everyone’s preferences when patching analog existence... otherwise you’ll be pulled back here.

Can you please read this?
https://josswinn.org/wp-content/uploads ... cation.pdf

“I once had a very shocking experience: while on a cruise on Lake Constance I was reading a Baden newspaper, which carried a story about Sartre’s play Morts sans se ́pulchre, a play that depicts the most terrifying things.3 Apparently the play made the critic uneasy. But he did not explain this discontent as being caused by the horror of the subject matter, which is the horror of our world. Instead he twisted it so that, in comparison with a position like that of Sartre, who engages himself with the horror, we could maintain—almost maintain, I should say—an appreciation of the higher things: so that we could not acknowledge the senselessness of the horror. To the point: by means of noble existential cant the critic wanted to avoid confronting the horror. Herein lies, not least of all, the danger that the horror might recur, that people refuse to let it draw near and indeed even rebuke anyone who merely speaks of it, as though the speaker, if he does not temper things, were the guilty one, and not the perpetrators.”

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue May 10, 2022 2:26 am

-
A fetus is a living symbiote. In a way - all life is symbiotic to other life forms. I think if something can grow as it attempts to compensate for sensed negative influences - it is certainly alive. And very certainly if it can sense pain - it is alive.

The legal issue is merely one of when life begins. I can see how immediately after conception - the effort of the egg is to grow into a self-sustaining being - so it is already a living entity even though no where close to its goal. A struggling business heavily dependent upon the bank is still a business.
              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --

The prospect of death weighs naught upon the purpose of life - James S Saint - 2009
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue May 10, 2022 7:52 am

Sculptor wrote:An egg and a sperm are not a living human being.

Well, yeah, not yours since you're impotent physically AND mentally.

Most men have POTENT sperm; most women have POTENT eggs. You wouldn't understand, which is why you are dead inside already.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:00 am

Ecmandu wrote:I already made this argument. If you really want to check the consent of a being... ask an adult if they’d sacrifice their life to improve their mothers life or the world.

There are lots of things you don’t understand.

There are beings who can abort you on earth beyond space and time.

I give my earthly mother that ability. I’m still here.

The people you don’t want on earth is spirits who dominate their mothers, and want to be here without their consent.

Mother haters.

It is noble & good that a parent sacrifice his/her own life for their child's.

It is ignoble & evil that a parent sacrifice his/her own child for their life.

You are advocating evil and Hell, that adults should sacrifice children so that their life can be more comfortable. That's child-sacrifice, and the #1 signal of a decaying, corrupt society.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:05 am

Motor Daddy wrote:Just because something is growing in me doesn't mean that is life.

I disagree.

Life can only come from Life. Sperm and Eggs are alive. People only give into Child-Sacrifice (Abortion) because of convenience and prevalence of Satanism.

Young adults and children throughout Western Civilization are taught by Atheists and Secularists that Child-Sacrifice is morally-good, when in fact, it's morally-evil.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:08 am

Sculptor wrote:God arbitrarily aborts pregnancies all the time,

Oh, so you're pretending to be a Christian now, retard??? How low can you stoop, to try to make an argument? LOOOOL
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:09 am

Ecmandu wrote:We live in a hell realm. We have to murder to live.

Not "We", Ecmandu...You live in a hell realm. You need to stop projecting your own Hell onto others.

Some of us live in Heaven.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:10 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Ec. You’re right. We all need to gather in all the barns at midnight with all the pitchforks and find all these babies and kill every last one of the attacking beasts.

There have been too many victims of these invading body snatchers (I never was one myself). We have to end this.

LOL, kill da babies.... *groan*
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Motor Daddy » Tue May 10, 2022 1:15 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:
If cells, viruses, bacteria, etc are all considered to be forms of life, I see no reason for rejecting the idea that zygotes, embryos and foetuses are forms of life too.

That said, the fact that something is a form of life is not a reason enough to conclude that killing it is not the right thing to do. Some other, unspoken, reasons must be involved too.

As long as the ambilocal cord is attached to mom it is just a mass growing in mom. When the cord is cut at birth, the baby is feeding on its own. It does not share mom's blood supply. It breathes air on its own using its own lungs.

Humans breathe using their lungs. An unborn baby does not breathe using its lungs.
Humans don't rely on mom's blood supply.
Humans do not rely on mom's diet.
Humans don't get alcohol and drugs in THEIR system if mom drinks and does drugs.

That unborn baby is just a part of mom, not an individual human life.

When the cord is cut it is detached from mom and no longer mom, it is an individual human life.

That's how I see it, your mileage may vary.

So the debate goes on, with so many people having so many opinions. That is to be expected.

What is NOT to be expected is FORCING one opinion (religion) on another human being and dictating how another person lives.

What opponents of abortion rights are trying to do is FORCE other people to live their lives according to THEIR opinion (religion).

So I say again, if they don't agree with abortion then they should not get one. Simple really.
Last edited by Motor Daddy on Tue May 10, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Motor Daddy
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Tue May 10, 2022 1:23 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Sculptor wrote:God arbitrarily aborts pregnancies all the time,

Oh, so you're pretending to be a Christian now, retard??? How low can you stoop, to try to make an argument? LOOOOL

You are such a fucking moron.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Tue May 10, 2022 1:24 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Sculptor wrote:An egg and a sperm are not a living human being.

Well, yeah, not yours since you're impotent physically AND mentally.

Most men have POTENT sperm; most women have POTENT eggs. You wouldn't understand, which is why you are dead inside already.

:lol:
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue May 10, 2022 2:42 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Ec. You’re right. We all need to gather in all the barns at midnight with all the pitchforks and find all these babies and kill every last one of the attacking beasts.

There have been too many victims of these invading body snatchers (I never was one myself). We have to end this.

LOL, kill da babies.... *groan*

ikr

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 10, 2022 2:57 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:We live in a hell realm. We have to murder to live.

Not "We", Ecmandu...You live in a hell realm. You need to stop projecting your own Hell onto others.

Some of us live in Heaven.

Only psychopaths live in heaven when someone is suffering.

That’s why it’s a hell realm.

But you don’t see the big trap yet.

Not here, but forever.

Besides...

What’s the point of abortion or non abortion is we don’t live forever and go to complete oblivion at some point?

When you realize we live forever... suddenly, morality matters.

Do you live forever or not, does anyone live forever or not.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events