Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 4:17 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:actually this makes sense...

as a long time, 26 years married man, sometimes my wife has had
"female issues" and has sent me out looking for tampons...
there have been times when this has happened in strange
locations...on vacations, that type of thing. As I can't go into
the women's bathroom, placing them in the men's bathroom,
is the way to go... I actually like this idea.. and hope
others follow it with vending machines in both bathrooms,
with stuff like aspirin, tampons, condoms... it is a practical idea...
and makes perfect sense...

Kropotkin



Peter. It’s easier to go into a woman’s bathroom than a men’s bathroom.

Women’s bathrooms have stalls. Total genital privacy.

Mens bathrooms have urinals. No genital privacy whatsoever.

Do you actually live in this world?


K: as I am old enough to be your father, yes, I do live in this world...
but the issue isn't "genital privacy" it is about tampons in bathrooms,
and having tampons in bathrooms makes perfect sense...

Kropotkin


You’re not understanding the argument.

Men restrooms show the conquer, women’s restrooms don’t.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:24 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Or maybe it's merely an attempt at a superlative ironic diversion on their part.


satire. a bloody joke.

What does it mean when you start to understand Meno_?

***

At least when the female restroom is full & I resort to using the male one, & if Aunt Trickle still visits, I’ll be set.

ova


¿funny false flag?
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:27 pm

Men restrooms show the conquer, women’s restrooms don’t.
- Ec

All we need is pink urinals. My dad has a funny story about my Texan cowgirl great (maybe great great?) grandma. So please do this.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 13, 2022 4:28 pm

E: Peter. It’s easier to go into a woman’s bathroom than a men’s bathroom.

Women’s bathrooms have stalls. Total genital privacy.

Mens bathrooms have urinals. No genital privacy whatsoever.

Do you actually live in this world?

I just want to articulate my point.
Pretty much any gay man or woman can walk into a male bathroom and stare at your penis in a men’s restroom.
And you can’t do anything about it. Because you’re peeing and can’t stop.
Women’s restrooms are not like that.
Do you perve out on flashing people?
Sounds like you do."

K: I think you are projecting.... I've made my own preferences quite clear...
and flashing ain't one of them.

E: I’ll even add to this Peter. Looking at a big bush is seeing nothing... even if a man had enough clearance of looking under a female stall.
Dicks stick out. You can’t hide it.
Straight men and lesbians don’t have conquering from the male or female perspective by seeing vaginas...

K: me thinks you spent way, way, way too much time thinking about this...

E: For straight men and lesbians, it’s their breasts.
For a gay man and heterosexual women, the penis is the conquer. In men’s restrooms, seeing a penis is extremely easy.
Understand the difference now?

K: I do like the condescending post..... it may be possible that other people
kinda already know stuff that you have no idea about?
what I find interesting in your post is your incredible ego in thinking
that you know everything and absolutely no one on planet earth knows
as much as you...I hate to burst your bubble, but we on planet earth,
we actually do know stuff.. you know, really important stuff... like
what to do in a bathroom important stuff... I know you find it hard
to believe that we mere mortals know what we are talking about
but trust me, we know

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11189
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:34 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:actually this makes sense...

as a long time, 26 years married man, sometimes my wife has had
"female issues" and has sent me out looking for tampons...
there have been times when this has happened in strange
locations...on vacations, that type of thing. As I can't go into
the women's bathroom, placing them in the men's bathroom,
is the way to go... I actually like this idea.. and hope
others follow it with vending machines in both bathrooms,
with stuff like aspirin, tampons, condoms... it is a practical idea...
and makes perfect sense...

Kropotkin


^^what women want^^
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 4:35 pm

Then you should understand female privilege in a men’s restroom relative to men’s privilege in a female restroom.

It’s not even comparable.

You don’t seem to understand the conquering mindset.

A gay man or heterosexual woman conquers if they see a penis.

Men conquer if they see breasts (the most difficult and exposed part of a female) (never shown in a restroom under ordinary circumstances).

Nobody should be conquered.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Meno_ » Fri May 13, 2022 4:42 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Or maybe it's merely an attempt at a superlative ironic diversion on their part.


satire. a bloody joke.

What does it mean when you start to understand Meno_?

***

At least when the female restroom is full & I resort to using the male one, & if Aunt Trickle still visits, I’ll be set.

ova


¿funny false flag?




Who needs to understand when it's expedient and at times life saving? But then most can not stand up to Hume's woken slumbers.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13241
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 13, 2022 4:47 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Then you should understand female privilege in a men’s restroom relative to men’s privilege in a female restroom.

It’s not even comparable.

You don’t seem to understand the conquering mindset.

A gay man or heterosexual woman conquers if they see a penis.

Men conquer if they see breasts (the most difficult and exposed part of a female) (never shown in a restroom under ordinary circumstances).

Nobody should be conquered.


K: when you decide to come back to planet earth, lets talk...

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11189
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:49 pm

Life guard asleep!

Swim at your own risk.

That’s not snowflake! That’s not snowflake!

*flush*
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: pale blue clump of star particles

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Meno_ » Fri May 13, 2022 4:52 pm

Busted. for envy.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13241
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 4:58 pm

Meno_ wrote:Busted. for envy.


Are you talking to me? Envy? I have discipline.

I could probably fuck 5 really kind, really pretty and really smart women today if I wanted to... just today.

Of those 5. I could marry any one of them.

That’s not called envy. That’s called knowing what sends you to hell.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Meno_ » Fri May 13, 2022 5:16 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Busted. for envy.


Are you talking to me? Envy? I have discipline.

I could probably fuck 5 really kind, really pretty and really smart women today if I wanted to... just today.

Of those 5. I could marry any one of them.

That’s not called envy. That’s called knowing what sends you to hell.




No, Ec, rest assured , it's just a general warning of approaching heat.

as a service to caution to leave room for the rest, who may not be as circumspect.

That's all.





I
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri May 13, 2022 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13241
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 5:41 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Then you should understand female privilege in a men’s restroom relative to men’s privilege in a female restroom.

It’s not even comparable.

You don’t seem to understand the conquering mindset.

A gay man or heterosexual woman conquers if they see a penis.

Men conquer if they see breasts (the most difficult and exposed part of a female) (never shown in a restroom under ordinary circumstances).

Nobody should be conquered.


K: when you decide to come back to planet earth, lets talk...

Kropotkin


Peter. You’re being obtuse.

Women can always walk into any male restroom and see all the penises they desire to see... even if for a fraction of a second.

Women do like to look at men’s chests if they’re beautifully sculptured ... but that’s not the conquer for women. It’s seeing the penis.

Man walks into a woman’s restroom, he doesn’t get to see shit.

And then we can extend this to gay men.

Lesbian women? They don’t get to see shit.

The only people who get to see shit are gay men and heterosexual women in a men’s bathroom.

Women’s bathroom. Nobody gets to see anything.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 13, 2022 6:00 pm

E: Women’s bathroom. Nobody gets to see anything.

K: and that seems to disturbed you greatly.
Perhaps you should spend some time wondering
why this bothers you so much....

as for me, I have my own problems....
and they don't include looking at male or female
body parts...

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11189
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 6:07 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:E: Women’s bathroom. Nobody gets to see anything.

K: and that seems to disturbed you greatly.
Perhaps you should spend some time wondering
why this bothers you so much....

as for me, I have my own problems....
and they don't include looking at male or female
body parts...

Kropotkin


Actually. They do. Because you’re married. You’re violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem. It’s probably the only thing that keeps you going in this world.

It sends you to hell unless I finish my patch.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Meno_ » Fri May 13, 2022 6:11 pm

There is always room to exchange the older envy for a jung-err one.
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri May 13, 2022 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 13241
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 6:15 pm

Peter.

You know how many homeless I’ve met who say they have no luxury to think about sex, and try as hard as they can to buy and eat uncooked top ramen for the day (10 cents)? Lots.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 13, 2022 7:57 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Peter.

You know how many homeless I’ve met who say they have no luxury to think about sex, and try as hard as they can to buy and eat uncooked top ramen for the day (10 cents)? Lots.



K: and this bit of information tells me lot about having tampons in men's room...
yeh, I can see it...

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11189
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 8:10 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Peter.

You know how many homeless I’ve met who say they have no luxury to think about sex, and try as hard as they can to buy and eat uncooked top ramen for the day (10 cents)? Lots.



K: and this bit of information tells me lot about having tampons in men's room...
yeh, I can see it...

Kropotkin


Peter. You’re out of line. Your only argument you had left was that you don’t have the luxury to even humor exposure in your personal life.

But you have luxuries others don’t in terms of exposure, which makes you a huge hypocrite.

Also. You expect everyone on earth to not be interested in nudity like you?
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 8:28 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Peter.

You know how many homeless I’ve met who say they have no luxury to think about sex, and try as hard as they can to buy and eat uncooked top ramen for the day (10 cents)? Lots.



K: and this bit of information tells me lot about having tampons in men's room...
yeh, I can see it...

Kropotkin


Peter. You’re out of line. Your only argument you had left was that you don’t have the luxury to even humor exposure in your personal life.

But you have luxuries others don’t in terms of exposure, which makes you a huge hypocrite.

Also. You expect everyone on earth to not be interested in nudity like you?


I don’t want gay men and heterosexual women to just walk in to look at my dick at will.

Bathroom stalls usually have locks. And even if men see them on the toilet... in some bizarre way, they see almost nothing.

Heterosexual women and gay men see the prize... with no effort.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 13, 2022 8:45 pm

E: Peter. You’re out of line. Your only argument you had left was that you don’t have the luxury to even humor exposure in your personal life.

But you have luxuries others don’t in terms of exposure, which makes you a huge hypocrite.

Also. You expect everyone on earth to not be interested in nudity like you?[/quote]

I don’t want gay men and heterosexual women to just walk in to look at my dick at will.

Bathroom stalls usually have locks. And even if men see them on the toilet... in some bizarre way, they see almost nothing.

Heterosexual women and gay men see the prize... with no effort.[/quote]

K: I am not bent out of shape if someone see's my "junk" I just
don't give a shit...why does it bother you so much?

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11189
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 8:52 pm

Alright. If you’re going to go there Peter.

For one, you’re a flasher. For two, you say it’s wrong to step in a females restroom even though nobody can see a damn thing.

I always use stalls in men’s restrooms btw... Unless I REALLY have to pee!!! because I’m not interested in some gay guy capturing me and masturbating to the capture.

Can you imagine what uproar it would be if women weren’t allowed to wear tops in their restrooms and there were no doors on their stalls? And men could walk in there at will?

You expect everyone to be an Exhibitionist and flasher like you in order for the law to make sense.

Men’s restrooms are more sensitive than women’s restrooms.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 13, 2022 9:29 pm

Ecmandu"]Alright. If you’re going to go there Peter.
For one, you’re a flasher. For two, you say it’s wrong to step in a females restroom even though nobody can see a damn thing.

K: I am not a flasher, I just don't have psychological issues about
being seen or seeing.. it doesn't bend me out of shape.. I was
raised that way.. not to go into women's bathrooms...I'm funny
that way...

E: I always use stalls in men’s restrooms btw... Unless I REALLY have to pee!!! because I’m not interested in some gay guy capturing me and masturbating to the capture.

K: sounds like a personal problem to me... what people do in their
own homes, isn't really my problem... I just don't care

E: Can you imagine what uproar it would be if women weren’t allowed to wear tops in their restrooms and there were no doors on their stalls? And men could walk in there at will?

K: this has nothing to do with anything.. your very fanciful examples
have nothing to do with reality... just a bunch of "what if" and I
am really not interested in "what if"...

E: You expect everyone to be an Exhibitionist and flasher like you in order for the law to make sense.

K: well you aren't making any sense.... in case if you were wondering?

E: Men’s restrooms are more sensitive than women’s restrooms.

K: once again, making no sense whatsoever... but you rarely ever
make sense...so there is that...

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11189
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 10:00 pm

You know Peter?

Every once in a while someone says something that makes me want to internally damn them. It’s hell without being touched, poisoned or diseased. My preferred method.

The big problem with what you’re saying is not that you don’t address my argument...

It’s that you want everyone to be exactly like you to fix it.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 13, 2022 11:13 pm

Ecmandu wrote:You know Peter?

Every once in a while someone says something that makes me want to internally damn them. It’s hell without being touched, poisoned or diseased. My preferred method.

The big problem with what you’re saying is not that you don’t address my argument...

It’s that you want everyone to be exactly like you to fix it.


Come to think of it....

I forgot about that hell realm...

Everyone looks the same as you and talks like you and thinks like you.

I went through that one so long ago I almost forgot about it. We’re talking thousands of trillions of years ago.

It’s funny to me now; but wow did I ever hate it at the time!
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users