the real result of ending ROE...

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: the real result of ending ROE...

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:08 pm

origami wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I hate everyone on earth besides me.

This is clear.

But you don’t know why.

Anyone with a big microphone should say this...

Anyone who’s ever had a big microphone should have said this...

“People of the earth, the purpose of life is to give every being everything they want forever at the expense of no being. The only problem in life is the, “I don’t want this to be happening to me” problem.

Sorry to give petty minds a challenge for once, right?

I have no heroes. I have no peers.

Instead, I have retards.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:11 pm

The point, Ecmandu, is that if you hate everyone, you clearly don't have good intentions for them.

This is important for the rest of us to bear in mind when studying your aims and opinions.
There's no one thing that's true. It's all true.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:13 pm

The left wants to set itself up as the political tendency that cares about people.

Instead, it is clear that it is the political tendency of people that hate everyone but themselves.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:15 pm

You’re fucking retarded.

It’s rude to be mean to retards. But I’ll speak their dialect so they can understand if that’s even possible.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:19 pm

You don't care about babies, you don't care about mothers, you don't care about children, you don't care about mass murder, you don't care about corruption, because you hate everybody.

That is you, and that is every leftist who wants to convince us that we should give them power over our lives.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:26 pm

origami wrote:You don't care about babies, you don't care about mothers, you don't care about children, you don't care about mass murder, you don't care about corruption, because you hate everybody.

That is you, and that is every leftist who wants to convince us that we should give them power over our lives.

K: based upon what? How do we know you are right about this?
on what grounds do you make this statement?

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:27 pm

origami wrote:You don't care about babies, you don't care about mothers, you don't care about children, you don't care about mass murder, you don't care about corruption, because you hate everybody.

A.) I’m not a leftie, especially after corporations spent trillions trying to discredit the party that was for civil rights.

B.) why did you avoid my speech to the world in your replies? Because you’re evil.

“People of the earth, the purpose of life is to figure out how to give all beings everything they want forever at the expense of no being. The only problem in existence is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening to me” problem.

Did I leave you out of that speech?

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:28 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Did I leave you out of that speech?

No. Sadly, leftists never do. Hate is not disinterest, people filled with hate want to include everybody in their schemes.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:31 pm

origami wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Did I leave you out of that speech?

No. Sadly, leftists never do. Hate is not disinterest, people filled with hate want to include everybody in their schemes.

You have a young brain if you even believe left and right still exist.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:32 pm

Not the left then. Anybody that can be found to share your opinions on things that can be termed to be political.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm

origami wrote:Not the left then. Anybody that can be found to share your opinions on things that can be termed to be political.

It’s about divide and conquer through identity politics.

At the end of the day, both ‘sides’ are laughing their way to the bank.

Nancy Pelosi will be like, “damn Mitch McConnell, you played your role beautifully this year! Impeccable acting, did you get a bonus this year?” And Mitch will say, “Nancy, 90 million? You’re way better paid than me! Superb acting!”

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:03 pm

Your hate is noted. And not just by me.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:05 pm

origami wrote:Your hate is noted. And not just by me.

Your trolling is noted. And not just by me.

I suppose when someone is being raped in front of me, I’m just supposed to feel all the love.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:15 pm

Demonstrably, a child could be losing his mind and shooting all his friends in front of you, and all you would feel is ambition for your lunatic leftist aims.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:28 pm

origami wrote:Demonstrably, a child could be losing his mind and shooting all his friends in front of you, and all you would feel is ambition for your lunatic leftist aims.

You do realize we don’t die right? You do realize all of us are going to hell forever, myself included, right?

I don’t have a liberal or conservative agenda.

It’s actually a deeper hell to overturn Roe, but you don’t know things like that.

I’m the most selfish person you could ever meet, and because of that, I have to solve everyone’s problems on their OWN terms, to solve my problem.

You’re just trying to solve everything on YOUR terms.

That makes you the dictator here. It makes you dumb.

I’m using my spirit to put everyone in their own encrypted universe that reflects spirits from an infinite number of dimensions so that everyone gets everything they want forever without being able to ever hurt another being.

What are you doing with your life?

I’m not even forcing people into hyperdimensional universes ... they’ll all eventually make that decision, but it’s not mine to make for them.

When life gets to the point where you really want to tapout... my analog patch will enter your spirit.

And you’ll leave just like everybody will.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:46 pm

Yes, we do die. Every gravestone you see will be a person that has died. Whether you care about it is a different question. You clearly don't.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:49 pm

origami wrote:Yes, we do die. Every gravestone you see will be a person that has died. Whether you care about it is a different question. You clearly don't.

We’re eternal spirits. Never born, never die.
Our current collective plan has a flaw. We make these plans to prevent eternal boredom.

Unfortunately, there are several loopholes that send all of us to hell forever unless the plan is updated in analog.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:50 pm

You don't care about the life of the mother, you don't care about the life of the child, you don't care about the lives of the children in these fucked up places.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:51 pm

All you care about is instituting your insane plans. Plans driven by a mind that hates everybody, and considers anybody's death as unimportant.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:58 pm

That's you, when you speak about gun control. That's you, when you speak about abortion laws.

And you have the God given right to have those opinions.

What you don't have is the right to arbitrarily impose your deranged plans. There is a constitution, and there is a democratic process to detrmine legislation.

People like you, maniacs who hate everybody and don't care who dies, will have their say. People that care about life, care about what the constitution stands for, care about things like freedom and self determination IN THIS LIFE, this mortal life, people that care about coherence and honesty and reason because of their relevance to THIS LIFE, this mortal life, will also have their say.

At least, in the United States, that's true.

Elsewhere, people are fucked.
Last edited by origami on Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:59 pm

origami wrote:All you care about is instituting your insane plans. Plans driven by a mind that hates everybody, and considers anybody's death as unimportant.

Do you have any idea how much harm we’re all causing?

I’m a pretty laid back dude. But I see way more than you do.

If it’s vengeance you want.... you’ll see it.

I’m not interested in vengeance.

I’ve taken more than my fair share of it, but I’m not interested in perpetrating it.

There will come a time in your immortal travels of existence where you’ll beg to be with the person you’re condemning right now.

The original law should have been disempower and isolate abusers. This can be done with spirit, no prisons necessary.

But even that’s not good enough to avoid the loopholes.
Last edited by Ecmandu on Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:00 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Do you have any idea how much harm were all causing?

To who? To the people you hate? To the lives you don't consider exist?
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:03 pm

origami wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Do you have any idea how much harm were all causing?

To who? To the people you hate? To the lives you don't consider exist?

So... your shit smells like roses?

I guard myself way more than you do.

I know what sends people to hell now. You don’t.

You just keep running your mouth about how I don’t think you’re real and absurd shit like that.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:06 pm

Ecmandu wrote:So... your shit smells like roses?

I at least am not unfazed by wanton death and the insane ciscumstances that must accompany it.

I am not unfazed by things that matter in THIS LIFE, the life that ends when you die, like freedom.

My shit smells like the shit of a person that prefers to ask why children are being forced into places where they become homicidal and suicidal than to arbitrarily impose some insane plan aimed at reseting some ultradimensional spirit world or whatever.

Worst of all, not only do you hate people and not give a shit if they die, but you pretend to be the reference for caring about people.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby origami » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:07 pm

You don't. In your own words, you hate them, and don't care if they die.

And I believe you.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events