Mass Media is the Enemy of the American People

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Mass Media is the Enemy of the American People

Postby origami » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:04 am

You all at least will be able to remember someone telling you this was going to happen and why it was going to happen before they do.

Not that it takes a genius
There's no one thing that's true. It's all true.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:19 pm

origami wrote:So the question becomes, when they pick their scapegoat for this unprecedented planetary economic crash, will people listen, or will they have done with that crazy shit and just vote Republican (Trump Republican)?

No, the masses are overwhelmingly controlled and dominated by American MSM, which they trust unquestioningly. This is proved after the Covid pandemic hoax, which turned out to have a relatively low mortality rate, being compelled and forced to mass vaccinate with experimental Gene Therapy technologies, without question. The Masses cannot be trusted with their own Health. If Government and Big Pharma ever truly cared about people and citizenry, then the first thing they would do, is implement Public Health mandates to require some small amounts of Exercise and Nutrition (vegetables), corresponding with generalized Health Care. They do not care about the Health of the public—because they (Government, Handlers, Pharma, Etc) are Eugenicists!

As for MSM, a distinct Attitude shifted, a paradigm-shift, around 2001 and the 9-11 attacks. In the 1990s and before then, the MSM distinctly trusted the American public with relatively unfiltered information, to make their own decisions. After 2001, Marxist Journalists, leftovers from the Escapees of Nazi-Germany death camps and defeated Europe, sent their kids to Journalism schools and universities around the United States. These children grew and gained power, after 2001. These Marxists now control US Propaganda and Media. They are Political Radicals, with clear intentions, not aligned or loyal to the United States or American people.

Thus the paradigm shifted from trusting the American people, to distrusting the American people and mass public. They believe the public must be Instructed and 'Told' what to believe, rather than leaving it to people to Decide for themselves.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:34 pm

Essentially, the US Main Stream Media, which now has Globalized power, turned on its own Citizens and Compatriots, because these have become hijacked by Internationalists and Globalists with no real or significant loyalty to the United States and American people.

The US, who has had relatively blind faith in MSM, in the past, have been duped and not woken up yet. Some are waking up, but most (Boomers) are still not, and never will. They cannot fathom that their "Trusted News" has essentially sold them out and betrayed them, to foreign interests.

The Attitude of mass media and propaganda has changed. Rather than persuade the masses, MSM has become Totalitarian and Dictatorial. MSM now 'instructs', 'suggests', and 'commands' billions of slaves around the world, what to think and do. This is proved with the Covid pandemic, and the mass-vaccination response, a relatively Benign viral infection, created in the Wuhan Laboratory of Bioweapon research, and released from there. Without Accountability, Retribution, or Justice!!
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:38 pm

The "January 6th Committee" is another proof that American MSM is entirely loyal to the Government "Deep State" apparatus, the "DC Swamp".

The US Establishment is protecting itself, protecting its Corruption, its Lies, and its Damage done to the US and American people for the past century.

This is why they fear Trump so much, because he represents a Populist, Nationalist uprising.

He represents the common man, the average American man and woman, taking back control of our lives, our country, our nation, from Globalists, who would see this country Burn to the ground, and they've tried (2020) already. They will try again. It's up to the American people to fight back and gain control, or USA, America, and 'Freedom' around the world, will be destroyed.

Liberty will be destroyed, everywhere on Earth.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:39 pm

Tyranny and the Anti-Christ, a One-World Dictator, will reign supreme, if or when Liberty falls in the United States.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:48 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Tyranny and the Anti-Christ, a One-World Dictator, will reign supreme, if or when Liberty falls in the United States.

That’s a load of crap. There are thousands of ways I can put this to you.

I’ll use this way.

“USA forever dude!!!!”

This entire world, let alone the US means almost nothing to all existence.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:52 am

Ecmandu wrote:This entire world, let alone the US means almost nothing to all existence.

Just because you hate your Life, and worship Death, doesn't mean your attitude represents any others'.

Now, let's stick to the topic.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:22 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:This entire world, let alone the US means almost nothing to all existence.

Just because you hate your Life, and worship Death, doesn't mean your attitude represents any others'.

Now, let's stick to the topic.

Oh fuck. Not another person off topic in their own thread.

“USA forever!!!!”

The US is and always has been a propaganda nation. They just have the most advanced propaganda, going over the heads of people like you.

If the propaganda in the US wasn’t so sophisticated, even a person like you might figure it out.

And by the way, I worship nobody.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby origami » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:54 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:No, the masses are overwhelmingly controlled and dominated by American MSM, which they trust unquestioningly.

Evidently, if this were true, Trump would not have been elected president.

Some nuts do, there is no question. Enough nuts?

No. Fanaticism is a disease that cannot flourish in massive numbers. All it can do is do its best to influence and manipulate.

For this they employ the media, but as O'Reilly points out, only the fanatics believe anything they say anymore.

People have had enough of their crazy shit.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:29 pm

Mass Media is the Enemy of the American People

Yes, much the same as an idea my Hitler.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby origami » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:32 pm

You mean Hitler who was a pioneer in weaponizing mass media?
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby origami » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:39 pm

Sculptor wrote:You have been led by the media.
You are little more than a media puppet

Sculptor wrote:Feted as great leader by the MSM. And those cunts are STILL doing it.

Sculptor wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:The US media...

Yes it supported Trump; The worst, most stupid moron to ever hold office in the USA.

Sculptor wrote:Mass Media is the Enemy of the American People

Yes, much the same as an idea my Hitler.

These incoherent nuts are the ones people are asked to trust.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:22 pm

origami wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
origami wrote:
MagsJ said: • The world entering global poverty

Psh. If you didn't watch any news but only read origami posts on ilp, you would already knows this.

Lol

Yea, I’ve read you stating that, here.. to hear it on the National news, makes it kinda final - unprecedented interest rates, cost of living, and amenity bills.. oh, and death by starvation across large swathes of the African continent.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I'll never trust Big Pharma and the World Health Organization after this Covid bullshit.

So the question becomes, when they pick their scapegoat for this unprecedented planetary economic crash, will people listen, or will they have done with that crazy shit and just vote Republican (Trump Republican)?

I don’t think America will vote Trump in again.. he (and Boris) have burnt their bridges in that regard, with their unprecedented public relations faux pas’s.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby origami » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:40 pm

Friendly bet?
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:27 pm

origami wrote:Friendly bet?

Hmmmmm :-k
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby origami » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:05 pm

Twenty dollars?

That's like ten 2010 dollars.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:39 am

MagsJ wrote:I don’t think America will vote Trump in again.. he (and Boris) have burnt their bridges in that regard, with their unprecedented public relations faux pas’s.

Faux pas??
Insurrection etc..
Cheating, lying, cronyism, boozing whilst others are banned from funerals, elevating nonces to positions of power, tanking the economy.

I'm not sure my understanding of Faux pas is consonant with yours. :lol:
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:23 pm

origami wrote:Twenty dollars?

That's like ten 2010 dollars.

Come the leadership race, it could be 5000 by then. :lol:

Go on then.. 20, on the bet. :handgestures-thumbup:

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:26 pm

Sculptor wrote:
MagsJ wrote:I don’t think America will vote Trump in again.. he (and Boris) have burnt their bridges in that regard, with their unprecedented public relations faux pas’s.

Faux pas??
Insurrection etc..
Cheating, lying, cronyism, boozing whilst others are banned from funerals, elevating nonces to positions of power, tanking the economy.

I'm not sure my understanding of Faux pas is consonant with yours. :lol:

..it must be ..because you’ve listed a few of em. ; )

Looks like Boris is in Office, until September.

MagsJ

Postby origami » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:20 pm

OK you're on.

But just to be clear though, I only meant Trump. I'm not willing to lay down money for Boris. Maybe I should have said that before, so you can still back out?
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:49 pm

origami wrote:OK you're on.

But just to be clear though, I only meant Trump. I'm not willing to lay down money for Boris. Maybe I should have said that before, so you can still back out?

Nah, I ascertained the bet was solely re. Trump.. we good.

MagsJ

Postby Sculptor » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:33 pm

let's get this right..

The bet is that Trump shall never be ELECTED President again?

Since Origami things Trump IS President I imagine when Trump looses the vote again, he will claim Trump was robbed.

The fact is the Trump was a minority President and lost even bigger the second time, his share of the vote dropping by around 3 million to six million lower that Sleepy Joe.

If the US has any sense Trump will not even get to run again because he deserves to be in gaol.
But no one ever got anywhere by overestimating the rationality of the American public.

But if Origami accepts the bet I'll vote $1000 that Trump fails in the next election for POTAS, and $2000 more for the next opportunity, $3000 if there is another.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby origami » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:41 pm

Let me get this straight, you want to bet me $1000 that Trump does not win?
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby origami » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:42 pm

MagsJ wrote:
origami wrote:OK you're on.

Nah, I ascertained the bet was solely re. Trump.. we good.

You're on.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

Postby origami » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:46 pm

origami wrote:Let me get this straight, you want to bet me $1000 that Trump does not win?

Big mouths and weak hearts.

And deranged minds.
Ernest Hemingway
origami
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events