Only Jesus Christ Loves You

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Only Jesus Christ Loves You

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:18 am

That's right, self-proclaimed "Christians", fall to your knees, tremble and fear before your Lord:

Urwrongx1000 wrote:https://sirius-eng.net/img/liki_otkrytki/liki_b/014.jpg

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:22 am

Why do all the self-proclaimed "Christians" of the world..."Love" God in Theory, but Hate God in Practice???

How many of these "Christians" were there, 2000 years ago, who spat upon Him when He carried His cross???

When He carried Our Cross???
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:28 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Why do all the self-proclaimed "Christians" of the world..."Love" God in Theory, but Hate God in Practice???

How many of these "Christians" were there, 2000 years ago, who spat upon Him when He carried His cross???

When He carried Our Cross???

Although I have said I wouldn't entertain you, I must say (out of Christian concern) that you are a very mixed up person, and I think you should look for some help. The abuse that you have been throwing about here, especially with Peter K, and the contradiction of traditional Christian values, has seemed to be indicative of a personality disturbance, which I am not qualified to diagnose. If I were you, I'd talk to a doctor about it.
The only wisdom we can hope to acquire
Is the wisdom of humility: humility is endless.
TS Eliot
When you are out of touch with reality you will easily embrace a delusion, and equally put in doubt the most basic elements of existence. If this reminds you of the mindset of the present day materialist science and philosophy establishments, as well as of the loudest voices in the socio-political debate, we should not be particularly surprised, since they show all the signs of attending with the left hemisphere alone. I live in the hope that that may soon change: for without a change we are lost.
McGilchrist, Iain . The Matter With Things: Our Brains, Our Delusions and the Unmaking of the World (S.562). Perspectiva Press. Kindle-Version.
Bob
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:30 am

I'm not the one who reacts Hysterically before the Face of Christ....

You should reflect on your own reaction to Him.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby perpetualburn » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:13 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Why, are you a Racist?

YOU are the one mocking Christ if you think that ridiculous, culty, semi-retarded evangelistic picture is an accurate rendering of Christ. Not even those beautiful Greek statues can truly capture the beauty of the divine.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

"There, where the state CEASETH—pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?" -N

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Postby felix dakat » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:58 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:Urwrongx1000: Keep in mind, not but a couple pages ago, Kropotkin was literally begging me to give him Hope, Faith, and Inspiration. What a Fool, you are.

K: not at all.... but hay, you still think IQ45 is a sitting president, so I know are rather slow..
but I was asking you for your understanding of love, hope and certainly not for me...
but I was trying to make you aware of, and any who has read this far, to think about
those values and what they mean to them..

UR: Seek Christ, and quit licking my boots, Kropotkin.

K: you want me to seek Christ when it is quite clear you have rejected the message
of Jesus... which is love, hope, happiness, joy, beauty..... which is why I have mentioned
those values, repeatedly...you have a massive disconnect problem... your words
don't match your pretend values.. you say I ought to seek Christ.. and yet you have
rejected the values that Christ has promoted.. values like love, hope, charity,
happiness, joy,, beauty.. the positive values..

FD: You make an excellent point Brother Kropotkin!

K: even a broken clock is right twice a day... 8)

Kropotkin

You got Jesus' ethic of empathy and compassion right and I think that's the most important part.
felix dakat
Janitor

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:59 pm

Shows what you know.... (naught!)
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby felix dakat » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:11 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Shows what you know.... (naught!)

It's true that identifying the other guy's problem is not enough.

According to Jesus:

How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye? You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
felix dakat
Janitor

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:48 pm

perpetualburn doesn't know what he's talking about....

The Hellenes captured the Beauty of the Gods. Also, you can see how self-proclaimed "Christians" turn in shame and spite, when faced with Christ. Show them the Face of God and the recoil in fear and hatred.

Where do you stand, Felix? Are you scared of the Face of God?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:50 pm

It's been over 2000 years, and Humanity has not "advanced" much at all, if at all, beyond Ancient Greece.

Think about that a bit. NO. PROGRESS.

Even today, the "Avengers" are mimicry, a mockery, of a culture they know little to nothing about....

A Mimicry of our Polytheistic, Pagan roots.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:16 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's been over 2000 years, and Humanity has not "advanced" much at all, if at all, beyond Ancient Greece.

Even today, the "Avengers" are mimicry, a mockery, of a culture they know little to nothing about....

K: well it depends on how you mean progress... I notice the Ancient Greeks didn't have
cars or TV's or airplanes or computers.. and that is progress...and I notice that our life
expectancy is far greater than it was in Ancient Greece, so, more progress...
I notice the Greeks didn't engage in space flights or had submarines to explore the
oceans..... and our knowledge of math, history, science, biology, physics is
far greater than in Ancient Greece... so, no progress? just another thing you
are wrong about..."MR. the sitting president is IQ45" and you are wrong about that..

In thinking about it, you are far more wrong than you are right, in fact, I can't even
recall something that you were right about...you really are "wrong" UR...

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:24 am

You don't even know what you're talking about, as per usual.

The point is about Culture and Gods, Polytheism.

Try to make a relevant point, for once in your life...?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby felix dakat » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:30 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:perpetualburn doesn't know what he's talking about....

The Hellenes captured the Beauty of the Gods. Also, you can see how self-proclaimed "Christians" turn in shame and spite, when faced with Christ. Show them the Face of God and the recoil in fear and hatred.

No.
felix dakat
Janitor

Postby felix dakat » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:35 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's been over 2000 years, and Humanity has not "advanced" much at all, if at all, beyond Ancient Greece.

K: well it depends on how you mean progress... I notice the Ancient Greeks didn't have
cars or TV's or airplanes or computers.. and that is progress...and I notice that our life
expectancy is far greater than it was in Ancient Greece, so, more progress...
I notice the Greeks didn't engage in space flights or had submarines to explore the
oceans..... and our knowledge of math, history, science, biology, physics is
far greater than in Ancient Greece... so, no progress? just another thing you
are wrong about..."MR. the sitting president is IQ45" and you are wrong about that..

In thinking about it, you are far more wrong than you are right, in fact, I can't even
recall something that you were right about...you really are "wrong" UR...

Kropotkin

So technological progress. Is that all? What good is an unhappy longer life expectancy?
felix dakat
Janitor

Postby perpetualburn » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:05 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:perpetualburn doesn't know what he's talking about....

Of course the Greeks depictions of their gods is far superior to that demonic image you posted... But even those depictions don't measure up to the beauty found in dreams (although I don't think they were ever meant to be a facsimile just an approximation)...Anyways, I think you're just trolling from the opposite direction of a Peter K... You turn people off Christianity the way Peter K turns people off liberalism with the excessive hyperbole...either intentionally or not...
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

"There, where the state CEASETH—pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?" -N

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:08 am

perpetualburn wrote:demonic image you posted...

Anti-Christ Heathen, away with you Demon, to the depths of Hell!

Recoil before your Christ!
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:38 am

_
Lol

Me thinks someone’s having fun, with this thread.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:22 am

The point of Christianity is that Christ exists as a symbol of Hope, for those who have None.

That so many people are blind to this—common sense—observation, proves that a high standard of IQ is required to understand Him.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:59 am

It’s like Westboro Baptist in here.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:31 pm

Ierrellus wrote:Jesus is here! He is the drunk in the gutter causing your disgust. He is any unfortunate you despise.

He would more probably be the one taking the drunk out of the gutter -- teaching by example.
BE MELTING SNOW. WASH YOURSELF OF YOURSELF.

YOU WANDER FROM ROOM TO ROOM
HUNTING FOR THE DIAMOND NECKLACE
THAT IS ALREADY AROUND YOUR NECK!

DANCE UNTIL YOU SHATTER YOURSELF!

THERE IS A VOICE THAT DOESN'T USE WORDS. LISTEN!

LIFE IS A BALANCE BETWEEN HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!

LET SILENCE TAKE YOU TO THE CORE OF LIFE!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality