Only Jesus Christ Loves You

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Only Jesus Christ Loves You

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:37 am

Next Page,

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Your Anti-Christian lies and hatred will not be tolerated anymore by True, red-blooded Real Americans.

To my eyes, you are no different than the Waukesha Terrorist driving a car through women and children.

That is the Evil you represent; and you will be brought to Justice.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Dan~ » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:38 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Shut the fuck up, compulsive liar, your life is empty, joyless, faithless, uninspired. You're a leech.

Notice how the Liar doesn't say a word about Klaus Schwab, WEF Young Global Leaders program, Bilderberg Group, Davos Group, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, EcoHealth Alliance, what Russia just released about Ukraine Bioweapon Labs just this week, Rocefellers, Rothschilds....why not?

I'm asking you nicely, stop posting insults.
You need to take a break from all your crazy crap.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
ImageImage
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:39 am

I'll stop, after Kropotkin stops lying....so whenever that will be.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:47 am

By the way, Dan, when you protect somebody's Lies, then you become complicit in them.

Just keep that in mind for when you defend bullshit like this:

compulsive lying retard wrote:.... for I have something that UR will never have....
something worth believing in, something worth living for, something that
gives me joy and allows me to see and be in contact with beauty...

This is obviously a Lie. Kropotkin makes dozens and dozens of retarded bullshit threads weekly on this forum, that literally nobody reads or responds to, because everybody knows he's a fucking retard. He demands to learn Hope, Honesty, Integrity, on this thread, for pages, and when I tell him 'No', he cries, whines, and continues lying as is his nature. Godless, Anti-Christian, Anti-American.

Kropotkin wouldn't know what it means to be American if it rubbed its ass on his face, just a redundant Moron really when you cut to it.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:54 am

Dan, think about this logically for a minute.....

Let's say, that nobody read my threads or responded, and I was desperate for attention. So I started going into your threads, everyday, and saying "Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children, Dan molests children," everyday for months and months. What would you do? Would you get mad? Would you have patience forever?

And then a MOD comes on and tells YOU not to be mad, and to let somebody keep lying about you???

No, you wouldn't stand for it for a minute.

So don't be a hypocrite.

If you allow him to Lie, in my threads, and about me, then don't be mad when I rebuke him and refute his compulsive Lies.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:34 am

Urwrongx1000: By the way, Dan, when you protect somebody's Lies, then you become complicit in them.

Just keep that in mind for when you defend bullshit like this:

K: for I have something that UR will never have....
something worth believing in, something worth living for, something that
gives me joy and allows me to see and be in contact with beauty...

UR: This is obviously a Lie. Kropotkin makes dozens and dozens of retarded bullshit threads weekly on this forum, that literally nobody reads or responds to, because everybody knows he's a fucking retard. He demands to learn Hope, Honesty, Integrity, on this thread, for pages, and when I tell him 'No', he cries, whines, and continues lying as is his nature. Godless, Anti-Christian, Anti-American.

K: Actually, I already know what hope and honesty and integrity are, the question before us
is, does UR know or understand those values? As a useful idiot, UR gives us an excellent
example of someone isn't even aware of what he is writing.. The threads and post of UR
don't offer us any value because they are full of hate and anger.... they lack hope and love,
joy or happiness or beauty..... UR posts are negative, with nothing positive to add
to our conversations and that is too bad....as for creating threads and post that
"no one reads or responds to" one of the strengths of being old is that I know who I am,
I am not a mystery to myself... I no longer have the ego to demand anyone either
reads me or responds to me.... As with Nietzsche, I write for the next generation..
the people who are going to read and understand me, may not have been born
yet, and I am good with that.... the truth is I neither demand anyone reads or
responds to me.... they do, they do and if they don't, they don't...
it doesn't change anything I do or I will write about.... I am egoless in
regards to my writing....

UR: Kropotkin wouldn't know what it means to be American if it rubbed its ass on his face, just a redundant Moron really when you cut to it.

K: and once again, what does this line have to do with having love or hope or joy
or the seeking of beauty?

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:41 am

Blah blah blah,

Shutup Retard.

Go poop in your own threads. Oh wait, you have to do it alone there, because everybody on this forum knows how Autistic you are that you can't hold simple conversations, discussions, or debates with others.....

Whoops, did I cut too deep??? Just kidding, it was on purpose.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:00 pm

I never thought that I would say this here in ILP but I sincerely think that this thread needs to be on lock-down. Ugly.
BE MELTING SNOW. WASH YOURSELF OF YOURSELF.

YOU WANDER FROM ROOM TO ROOM
HUNTING FOR THE DIAMOND NECKLACE
THAT IS ALREADY AROUND YOUR NECK!

DANCE UNTIL YOU SHATTER YOURSELF!

THERE IS A VOICE THAT DOESN'T USE WORDS. LISTEN!

LIFE IS A BALANCE BETWEEN HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!

LET SILENCE TAKE YOU TO THE CORE OF LIFE!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:10 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:I’m sorry you are feeling fear, hatred, paranoia, and subjugation. It’s understandable. I mourn for what appears to be coming.

What should we do instead? How can we reflect it? From where do we draw it?

True Americans, and Christians, must learn to fight it, in every form.

I'm not a Theologian. How did Christians resist the Tyranny, Fascism, and Injustice of the past?

For one thing, immediately, I will not allow PK to lie relentlessly about me and then "be okay" with it as Dan just tried to argue.

Right now, politically, the Washington DC establishment wants Americans to hate Russians and Putin. I'll say it again, Putin isn't running over our women and children, nor is he complicit in that. Kropotkin, on the other hand, he is complicit. His domestic terrorist agenda has been stoking hatred, violence, riots, and now, terrorist mass-murder, in order to intimidate Americans while his marxist institution attempts to gain full control over the government and Western society. I will not allow that. *YOU* will not allow that. These scumbags have lied to the American public for several years now: "fiery but mostly peaceful", they lied about Kyle Rittenhouse, and their lies got women and children killed in Waukesha. PK's lies are having negative effects on this forum, because retards come to his defense, and defense of those lies.

So they fester, as corruption does, and gets worse. I will not have it. Not only is he called-out, but he must be held accountable for much more, him and his kind.

The early church - read how they dealt with it in Acts, etc. And Revelation. The whole New Testament is how they dealt with it.

But you won’t read about <>< the ichthus symbol there. We carved it in the dirt to point the way to a house church.

Harder now that everything is paved.

Maybe invest in chalk ;)
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:10 pm

Also, if your identity is in Christ why the f*** do you give a flying f*** what people say about you, hmmmmm????? Be at peace with it. You’re undoubtedly worse than they say.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:17 pm

In other words… love yourself anyway, and live as loved. You make my level of crazy look like Pollyanna. It’s not a competition. ;)

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:23 pm

My MFT dad just sent me this. Paying it forward:
https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/ss/ ... -exhausted

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:36 pm

the original writer, UR, has stated, more than once,
that I should seek Jesus... and has stated acceptance
of the gospel and Jesus...ok fine, but UR himself seems to
rejected the basic message of Jesus... which is ''Jesus Christ loves you''

it seems to me to be hypocritical to encourage others to adhere to the
basic message of Jesus, which is love, and be unable to follow that same message,
he is encouraging others to follow....as I have stated before, I don't see any use
of the gospel in UR... Gospel literally means ''GOOD NEWS'' and what ''GOOD NEWS''
does UR bring us? None...and that is my point.. there is no attempt in UR to
follow the bible, Jesus or god.....there is no attempt to engage in love...
The primary message of Jesus by UR... he wants others
to practice the words of Jesus, but not himself....

and that is why I ask about love, hope, beauty... UR doesn't seem to
practice or even know about those values, those positive values that
Jesus talked about....why should we engage in the basic message of the
bible, Jesus or god, if UR won't?

Kropotkin

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:01 pm

If he doesn’t know it… and he needs to… (don’t we all?)… why don’t we show him?

It would heap burning coals on his head, but… that’s actually a good thing (coming from a woman with unclean purified lips).

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:48 am

If Kropotkin stood before Christ, I bet Christ would laugh at how stupid he is, lol.

Some degrees of retardation are a challenge, even for Christ.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:49 am

Keep in mind, not but a couple pages ago, Kropotkin was literally begging me to give him Hope, Faith, and Inspiration.

What a Fool, you are.

Seek Christ, and quit licking my boots, Kropotkin.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:46 am

Ichthus77 wrote:My MFT dad just sent me this. Paying it forward:
https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/ss/ ... -exhausted

Mental exhaustion.. a modern woe. Eat right, to get through and past it.. food for/to fuel thought? aha!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:21 pm

Urwrongx1000: Keep in mind, not but a couple pages ago, Kropotkin was literally begging me to give him Hope, Faith, and Inspiration. What a Fool, you are.

K: not at all.... but hay, you still think IQ45 is a sitting president, so I know are rather slow..
but I was asking you for your understanding of love, hope and certainly not for me...
but I was trying to make you aware of, and any who has read this far, to think about
those values and what they mean to them..

UR: Seek Christ, and quit licking my boots, Kropotkin.

K: you want me to seek Christ when it is quite clear you have rejected the message
of Jesus... which is love, hope, happiness, joy, beauty..... which is why I have mentioned
those values, repeatedly...you have a massive disconnect problem... your words
don't match your pretend values.. you say I ought to seek Christ.. and yet you have
rejected the values that Christ has promoted.. values like love, hope, charity,
happiness, joy,, beauty.. the positive values..

Kropotkin

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby felix dakat » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:33 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:Urwrongx1000: Keep in mind, not but a couple pages ago, Kropotkin was literally begging me to give him Hope, Faith, and Inspiration. What a Fool, you are.

K: not at all.... but hay, you still think IQ45 is a sitting president, so I know are rather slow..
but I was asking you for your understanding of love, hope and certainly not for me...
but I was trying to make you aware of, and any who has read this far, to think about

K: you want me to seek Christ when it is quite clear you have rejected the message
of Jesus... which is love, hope, happiness, joy, beauty..... which is why I have mentioned
don't match your pretend values.. you say I ought to seek Christ.. and yet you have

Kropotkin

You make an excellent point Brother Kropotkin!
felix dakat
Janitor

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:45 pm

Urwrongx1000: Keep in mind, not but a couple pages ago, Kropotkin was literally begging me to give him Hope, Faith, and Inspiration. What a Fool, you are.

FD: You make an excellent point Brother Kropotkin!

K: even a broken clock is right twice a day... 8)

Kropotkin

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby perpetualburn » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:24 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:https://sirius-eng.net/img/liki_otkrytki/liki_b/014.jpg

God help us if that's the face of God...
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

"There, where the state CEASETH—pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?" -N

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:20 am

Why, are you a Racist?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:08 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:https://sirius-eng.net/img/liki_otkrytki/liki_b/014.jpg

God help us if that's the face of God...

I agree ... and I hate to think of all the Christians of other ethnic backgrounds that had to look upon that picture and tremble.
The only wisdom we can hope to acquire
Is the wisdom of humility: humility is endless.
TS Eliot
When you are out of touch with reality you will easily embrace a delusion, and equally put in doubt the most basic elements of existence. If this reminds you of the mindset of the present day materialist science and philosophy establishments, as well as of the loudest voices in the socio-political debate, we should not be particularly surprised, since they show all the signs of attending with the left hemisphere alone. I live in the hope that that may soon change: for without a change we are lost.
McGilchrist, Iain . The Matter With Things: Our Brains, Our Delusions and the Unmaking of the World (S.562). Perspectiva Press. Kindle-Version.
Bob
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:11 am

Why do you self-proclaimed "Christians" so hate and recoil at the Face of your Lord Christ???

Maybe you are Satanists and Anti-Christians?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:13 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Why do you self-proclaimed "Christians" so hate and recoil at the Face of your Lord Christ???

Maybe you are Satanists and Anti-Christians?

:lol: [-o<
The only wisdom we can hope to acquire
Is the wisdom of humility: humility is endless.
TS Eliot
When you are out of touch with reality you will easily embrace a delusion, and equally put in doubt the most basic elements of existence. If this reminds you of the mindset of the present day materialist science and philosophy establishments, as well as of the loudest voices in the socio-political debate, we should not be particularly surprised, since they show all the signs of attending with the left hemisphere alone. I live in the hope that that may soon change: for without a change we are lost.
McGilchrist, Iain . The Matter With Things: Our Brains, Our Delusions and the Unmaking of the World (S.562). Perspectiva Press. Kindle-Version.
Bob
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality