Ierrillus. Tell me what blasphemy is.

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Ierrillus. Tell me what blasphemy is.

Postby Ecmandu » Mon May 30, 2022 8:15 pm

Ichthus.

You’re trying to sound sophisticated about the spirit world.

It’s all bullshit.

People just want what they want when they want it.

I know all the shit you know and even more.

It’s all garbage.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 30, 2022 8:21 pm

That's evident and self evident. The crucifixion is a symbolic reverse of the internalized crucifix, which is tatamountcwith the Greek sourced dialectic. Which can be reduced to the two lobes of the structure of the brain.

Did the brain develop to accommodate the perceptive triad or reversely?

Or does it even make a difference?

Is blasphemy convertible similarly ?

Are sound and sught pre generative to even the blasphemous?

Just noting,.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Mad Man P » Mon May 30, 2022 8:48 pm

Meno_ wrote:Did the brain develop to accommodate the perceptive triad or reversely?

Possibly... but more likely people lean into symbolic language because it's imprecise, creative, imaginative and loose... with it you can cash checks on an empty account.

When the world around you proves to be so dangerous and hostile and alien that you might freeze up in terror if you were honest about your powerlessness, you ignorance and vulnerability... well then what might motivate movement in that quagmire of gruesome potential is curiosity... motivated by hope... even when false, it motivates necessary movement and exporation, the shadows may hide imaginary monsters... or they can be a blank canvas for you to paint your hopes onto so that you may wish to shine a light into them, with hope and not fear.

But when the fantasy you drape onto the shadows is better than what you dare believe reality could be... it turns to a problem, now a light in the shadow would be the death of your hope and you know it... ignorance becomes bliss and you will fight enlightenment tooth and nail.

The balance is delicate... lean in either direction too much and you lose your way. Blasphemy is the struggle over who decides what lives in the shadows in our stories and fantasies... curiosity, on the other hand, knows no blasphemy.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Mad Man P
Philosopher

Postby Mad Man P » Mon May 30, 2022 8:48 pm

Double post :(
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Mad Man P
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 30, 2022 10:09 pm

Mad Man P wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Did the brain develop to accommodate the perceptive triad or reversely?

Possibly... but more likely people lean into symbolic language because it's imprecise, creative, imaginative and loose... with it you can cash checks on an empty account.

When the world around you proves to be so dangerous and hostile and alien that you might freeze up in terror if you were honest about your powerlessness, you ignorance and vulnerability... well then what might motivate movement in that quagmire of gruesome potential is curiosity... motivated by hope... even when false, it motivates necessary movement and exporation, the shadows may hide imaginary monsters... or they can be a blank canvas for you to paint your hopes onto so that you may wish to shine a light into them, with hope and not fear.

But when the fantasy you drape onto the shadows is better than what you dare believe reality could be... it turns to a problem, now a light in the shadow would be the death of your hope and you know it... ignorance becomes bliss and you will fight enlightenment tooth and nail.

The balance is delicate... lean in either direction too much and you lose your way. Blasphemy is the struggle over who decides what lives in the shadows in our stories and fantasies... curiosity, on the other hand, knows no blasphemy.

The suggestion of 'leaning into' presents a step up from the more general view expressed above. That is, which brain lab does perception does the focus directed at?

The similarity to the two slot experiment, of Heisenberg's uncertainty appears, where either lobe could predominate in a receptive mode. If it is the more symbolic one, when that is the receiver, as opposed to the more creative one that will determine a differing, more creative process.

The difference between them is variable and the question is what causes the variance, and what if any can they be inter preted(analized( versus re presented .

Representation is reducible toward the basic features correlating the aspects of the dialectic trio, which give fodder-content to the divisions further up the feeding line- up to the modal difference between Brentano and Heidegger.

So Your suggestion of a simple 'lean in' is a prima facie representation, way up the food chain, and essentially shortcuts the introduced reversibility :

>(Did the brain develop to accommodate the perceptive triad or reversely?)<
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 30, 2022 10:40 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Mad Man P wrote:

The suggestion of 'leaning into' presents a step up from the more general view expressed above. That is, which brain lab does perception does the focus directed at?

The similarity to the two slot experiment, of Heisenberg's uncertainty appears, where either lobe could predominate in a receptive mode. If it is the more symbolic one, when that is the receiver, as opposed to the more creative one that will determine a differing, more creative process.

The difference between them is variable and the question is what causes the variance, and what if any can they be inter preted(analized( versus re presented .

Representation is reducible toward the basic features correlating the aspects of the dialectic trio, which give fodder-content to the divisions further up the feeding line- up to the modal difference between Brentano and Heidegger.

So Your suggestion of a simple 'lean in' is a prima facie representation, way up the food chain, and essentially shortcuts the introduced reversibility :

>(Did the brain develop to accommodate the perceptive triad or reversely?)<

As to which lobe is likely to prevail , or whether nature intended to primarily come across (sight or sound) is really a tossup; unless religion is factored in or out .a tossup
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:21 pm

I reread this thread.

And the one thing that stuck out to me was Ierrillus calling a devil and that he doesn’t speak to devils.

All of existence is evil as fuck.

And the Bible says, “and god says it is good”

I guess that would make me the devil in his eyes.

I spend 24/7 trying to send you all to your personal heavens forever... and nobody else is doing the job.

There are no perks.

When you have a conscience.

You have to understand ... when people talk about god to me... I will get angry at them.

As I get older ... I realize you’re mentally handicapped.

So now. I just become a bit annoyed.

Trying to solve every problem for everyone forever ...

Creates an indescribable loneliness.

Everyone you meet feels good when they violate the pleasurable exclusive access problem. And they never want to even attempt to solve it.

I could cry tears for infinity when I look at all of you.

I have better things to do with my time.

Fix it.

None of you are even trying to do this job. None of you give a shit.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:55 pm

Everyone is thinking “You just need to get laid and you’ll understand” but they’re not saying it, because they know it’s bullshit in a trap.

My take.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:59 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Everyone is thinking “You just need to get laid and you’ll understand” but they’re not saying it, because they know it’s bullshit in a trap.

My take.

Ichthus. What happens when you get everything you want when others lose?

First. You’re bored.

Second. You feel like shit because you hurt someone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:09 am

We’ve discussed this.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:59 am

Ichthus77 wrote:We’ve discussed this.

Ok. With every fiber of my being. I want to see billions of breasts and stick it in.

In terms of the cosmos. An infinite number of women.

Why don’t I even have sex with the 5 gorgeous women in my neighborhood who like me that much?

Because it hurts the feelings of other people and that’s unacceptable.

I understand people are sociopaths. I’m not a sociopath. I have something called a conscience. I have to live with myself.

I’ve had sex about 15 times in my life. Most people my age have had sex 9000 times.

If I patch all of existence. I don’t have to worry about any of this anymore ... forever.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:50 am

It was 15 x years ago, which puts us in a club together (nm my actual count or years). That makes us a couple of bad asses.

Also, I just fit a whole sliver of cake in my mouth at one time. I could have had a bigger piece, but I controlled myself. That’s def last gen level badassary, and it should have a superhero name.

Nothing further, your honor.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:15 am

Ichthus77 wrote:It was 15 x years ago, which puts us in a club together (nm my actual count or years). That makes us a couple of bad asses.

Also, I just fit a whole sliver of cake in my mouth at one time. I could have had a bigger piece, but I controlled myself. That’s def last gen level badassary, and it should have a superhero name.

Nothing further, your honor.

Ichthus. There’s nothing badass about it when you have a conscience.

It’s not even a choice.

How do I even explain this in angelic terms, let alone human terms.

By the way. I’m not declaring myself god or the king...

That’s funny.

I’m a being from beyond the existence you understand, who’s responsible for an infinite number of beings infinite heavens.

I do not want a lecture from you about what a persons heaven should be.

They’re all different.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:02 am

Funny. That’s what all heroes say.

You’ll get no lecture from me as long as I get no lecture from you. Deal?

Except the infinite beings/heavens thing isn’t really a thing unless you mean quality instead of quantity. Or something. But you’ll get no lecture from me on that. I know a rad doctor who could lecture you on it, though.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:04 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Funny. That’s what all heroes say.

Except the infinite beings/heavens thing isn’t really a thing unless you mean quality instead of quantity. Or something. But you’ll get no lecture from me on that. I know a rad doctor who could lecture you on it, though.

Both quality and quantity.

Not interested in defeating people in debates anymore.

Your rad doctor couldn’t understand these things.

I discuss because I’m bored.

Existence is currently and has always been a torture chamber.

It needs upgrades.

You don’t reinvent the wheel.

You make it better.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:34 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Funny. That’s what all heroes say.

Both quality and quantity.

Not interested in defeating people in debates anymore.

Your rad doctor couldn’t understand these things.

I discuss because I’m bored.

Existence is currently and has always been a torture chamber.

It needs upgrades.

You don’t reinvent the wheel.

You make it better.

Ichthus.

Understand how existence has and does work.

People with a conscience are eternally tortured.

People without a conscience are eventually tortured until they get a conscience.

Then they’re eternally tortured because they have conscience now.

Does that strike you as a good idea?

Yes. Existence needs to be changed structurally.

It’s eternal damnation for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:19 am

hm. Well that is about as airtight as a near-eternally old analog sock puppet darned on the torture wheel of misfortune. What’s there to patch?

Nothing? Uh oh…

Can I get that on video?

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:15 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:hm. Well that is about as airtight as a near-eternally old analog sock puppet darned on the torture wheel of misfortune. What’s there to patch?

Nothing? Uh oh…

Can I get that on video?

Ichthus.

Just out of curiosity.

Why do you want me to make another video?

I’ve talked to beings all over existence.

They don’t have consciences.

What’s a video going to do to change that?

If almost 100% of the population talks to me face to face and I see they don’t have a conscience ...

My videos aren’t going to do shit.

I just have to patch analog and leave.

Believe it or not, I’m actually quite seductive in person. Normally seduction (wit, intelligence, looks, charisma) makes people agree with you no matter what you say.

Turns out the truth is not seductive.

I’m not as bothersome to people person to person as I am to ILP, because... everyone at ILP signed up to discuss philosophy. And polemics are part of it as a form of emphasis on a particular statement.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:40 pm

If you spoke to a being, it had a conscience. It is impossible to be intelligible unless you have a conscience that is at least Planck sized. Unless it is programmed responses…but even that requires a programmer/engineer to kick it off.

The video is to (dis)confirm someone else is(n’t) using your account.

And you must be sober, to (dis)confirm that someone else is(n’t) also you.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:44 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:If you spoke to a being, it had a conscience. It is impossible to be intelligible unless you have a conscience that is at least Planck sized. Unless it is programmed responses…but even that requires a programmer/engineer to kick it off.

Gotcha. You’re attempting to verify my password. Eventually human technology will be so good that it won’t work as a password anymore.

I’ll make a video. What I’ll say is “hello Ichthus”

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:50 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:If you spoke to a being, it had a conscience. It is impossible to be intelligible unless you have a conscience that is at least Planck sized. Unless it is programmed responses…but even that requires a programmer/engineer to kick it off.

Gotcha. You’re attempting to verify my password. Eventually human technology will be so good that it won’t work as a password anymore.

I’ll make a video. What I’ll say is “hello Ichthus”

Ahh... not too bad. Someone hacked my account.

I wonder if they hacked the reset password function.

I’ll find out.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:51 pm

Oh that’s so sweet. No. You’re not a philosophy rockstar unless it has all this other stuff. Sober.

You either have fans or you don’t.

I’ll be a fan either way… I’ll just doubt your existence.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:57 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Oh that’s so sweet. No. You’re not a philosophy rockstar unless it has all this other stuff. Sober.

You either have fans or you don’t.

I’ll be a fan either way… I’ll just doubt your existence.

Ichthus. I already know I’m in a hell realm, even when I’m slightly pleased about something because I’ve done the best work at eliminating cognitive dissonance I can in existence.

It’s not about fans to me anymore Ichthus.

It’s a direct spirit to existence thing right now.

Even if my email account was hacked.

It doesn’t matter now.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:04 pm

Even if my ILP account is hacked.

It doesn’t matter to me now.

This has just come to being only me and all existence.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:13 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Even if my ILP account is hacked.

It doesn’t matter to me now.

This has just come to being only me and all existence.

I just want to clarify this. You can’t patch existence analog on an internet board. That can only be done with your spirit.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality